Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IcedCapp

If anyone gets the chance, go onto Netflix and watch the series Keep Sweet: Pray and obey. It's about the Mormon church, and Warren Jeffs.I'm guessing it would also be on American Netflix if it's showing even in Australia. What a big eye opener. Especially the second episode where they explain that the women were made to learn beautiful braids, and how to do ribbon braids, french braids, fish braids etc. So it's not that Mindy got this big, brilliant idea at all. It's pretty much mandatory in this church. I don't doubt that she was the one who thought to put it on YouTube, but I remember her saying somewhere about people commenting at church about the hairstyles she did. So many lies from this family! She had to learn these braids due to their religion, not because it was her passion at all! I seriously don't know how they even worship this man who is now in prison. And yes, Mindy and Shaun would definitely know him. He didn't go to jail till 2007. What a crazy, crazy cult this is!!
The McKnights are just mainstream LDS. Warren Jeffs was part of a different off shoot of Mormonism called FLDS. They lived in their own secluded place, dressed like the olden days and men had multiple wives. The McKnights are in no way affiliated with them. I don’t think normal LDS are made to learn braids like the FLDS are.

But don’t get me wrong, mainstream LDS is still just as f’ed up.

Apart from fundraising, they are doing absolutely nothing to raise awareness of period poverty. Having a caricature done in New York City is not raising awareness. Showing us where you’re eating is not raising awareness. Going to a broadway show is NOT 👏 RAISING 👏 AWARENESS 👏

It’s giving me the same vibes as people filming themselves doing good deeds so they get the attention, they don’t care about the person they are helping, only themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

surreygirl23

Ok rant time… they keep asking men “how long is a womens cycle from one period to the next one” and if a man says anything other than 21-25 days they put a massive wrong sign across the screen. My personal cycle is 34 days, my sister is 42 days & my best friends is 30 days… I feel like it’s just wrong information and potentially educating young girls incorrectly!

feel free to challenge me but I’m sure the average is 28-30 days … not 22 ahah

Reactions: 25

Catsme

Chatty Member
Brooklyn and Bailey: blood siblings only, skincare products phoney, deleting negative comments coz they’re keepin’ things holy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So today is Dax birthday. They shipped him off to another state and took themselves on ANOTHER summer vacation without him. Smh. They could’ve planned around his birthday. It’s obvious how different they treat their adopted kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

catattack7

Love how Mindy is doing damage control re missing dax’s bday by sharing all the fun he’s having with grandparents … thus proving dax DOES in fact enjoy getting out and doing activities… so they leave him out for no reason :/

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They sat on thier asses and got driven state to state...... what it physically or mentally exhausting about that? Maybe if they met people and got involved with the people living with period poverty etc. Lost for words how out of touch them seem with "normal" people and reality.

(I apologises for grammer and or spelling my English isn't the best)
Also, the way Kamri worded that thank you made it seem like they ended period poverty for good. When in reality the money they raised will probably only help a few people for a few of their cycles. Its gonna take much more than that RV trip to end period poverty girl.

Reactions: 21

starbucks10v3r

Now they are in nyc and of course mindy is blowing more money on a broadway show for her “birthday” present. I still dont get how they think this is a good look for this donation drive.

Now they are in nyc and of course mindy is blowing more money on a broadway show for her “birthday” present. I still dont get how they think this is a good look for this donation drive.
495F0E37-D75E-40FF-B4F6-D7EE0A5D3ADE.jpeg

Someone finally commented about doing other things like volunteering, its like the only comment b&b did not like on their latest youtube video.

Why do the clothes they wear make them look like they are in middle school in the 2000’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

ECH

VIP Member
He being a bad person because he votes for someone doesn't make sense
You can't make this comment and then say 'he's allowed to dislike the gays! He's doing nothing to harm them!' when voting for homophobic politicians who have agendas explicitly against LGBTQ+ rights is actively harming that community.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

latte

Dakota not agreeing with homosexuals is nothing huge
What I'm saying is since you guys have a multiparty system he's allowed to love trump or whoever he wants to vote for
Oh he's allowed to be a racist homophobic bigot and support Trump or whoever. We're just also allowed to dislike him for it and criticize Brooklyn for being okay with it and wanting to marry him. He's a bad person and it is a big deal and not "nothing huge".

• Heart
Reactions: 19

almost93

Yeah, shes basically reached the point of no return and has to follow through, i dont think their egos can handle a broken engagement lol
I would actually be so impressed with her if she broke off the engagement. And I think it could potentially make for some engaging and real channel content. She has so much of her life left there is absolutely no reason for her to be getting married if it feels even a little bit off

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
I just watched one of Mindy’s videos and she said Paisley has to wear a lot of white at the camp she is at for Sunday service. Is this a Mormon thing or like a super intense religious camp? Also interesting that Mindy is sending Paisley to camp for longer than she sent her other kids (other than the time she sent Rylan away). Hopefully Paisley likes it.
White LDS members adopting children of color will never sit right with me. Forcing their children to be Mormon when there’s evidence of the church being straight up racist is sickening. We’re talking about a church that was very actively against the Civil Rights Movement and didn’t let black men hold priesthood.

There shouldn’t be an entire video on Daxton’s autism journey. He’s a minor and may grow up feeling mortified to find so much personal information about him online. In that sense I feel badly for all of the McKnight kids as they were all forced in the spotlight as such young ages.

starbucks10v3r

6E91F3F7-A80E-4011-A796-3015FFBDF213.jpeg

they all make millions but rylan has to pay for her own college and trip?? Let me guess, shes working for her sisters and mom? Cause she can’t get out of the cult. Im pretty sure baylor had to have paid b&b to go there, they always posted them online to get recruitment.

• Sad

jellybat

feels like a bit of a cop out that they only went and stood at the final "four corners" of the remaining states but i guess they wanted more time in cali to go to disney and stuff raise more awareness of period poverty

does anyone else find it very unnecessary that they put a story for vanessa merrell’s engagement and said “all the mcknight and merrell twins are ringed up”?? you can just say congratulations so happy for you instead of bringing up your own engagement up :/

Andyakafrenchie

Looks like Rylan is doing everything in her power to please Mindy. I guess being kicked out of the house and shipped off to boarding school for « troubled teens has paid off » : poor girl sacrificed her right to have a « normal » senior year, is going to BYU and seems to be losing quite a bit of weight lately it seems. She will morph more and more into the perfect image Mindy has in store for her. Sad really

• Sad

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I can't stand the greasy little strings of hair the twins and Kamri often have around their face. Either put it all up of have more hanging down. They each have little thin bits that look so greasy.

• Haha