Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailey made it seem like she is the first adult to clean their car with her "boring adult things"
She also said ‘I’m such a boring adult, cleaning my car at 3pm on a work day…’ I mean… Most adults would be at work at 3pm on a work day? I feel like they will never have to experience the real world of actually working for someone other than themselves and knowing what that’s like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She also said ‘I’m such a boring adult, cleaning my car at 3pm on a work day…’ I mean… Most adults would be at work at 3pm on a work day? I feel like they will never have to experience the real world of actually working for someone other than themselves and knowing what that’s like 🙄
Omg im deddd I didnt even think about this

Reactions: 4
So I’ve noticed on Reddit a lot of people think Brooklyn and Parker broke up because he wanted to have sex. That just doesn’t seem like the type of guy he was but does anyone know where that rumor came from?

Reactions: 1
So I’ve noticed on Reddit a lot of people think Brooklyn and Parker broke up because he wanted to have sex. That just doesn’t seem like the type of guy he was but does anyone know where that rumor came from?
Didn’t Parker and Brooklyn break up multiple times before they formally announced it?

I am also sure that they broke up because of Parker not liking the fame.

There was a video (behind the scenes) of a music video and Asa and Parker were flying back to their respective states and Parker was annoyed that he had to take the very next day some AP tests.

Based off this tweet, I believe that Parker is a Mormon?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain how the US college system works? I thought Rylan said ahe won't be going until next year or something but in her recent tiktok she said she's doing online course and may even graduate early??

Can someone please explain how the US college system works? I thought Rylan said ahe won't be going until next year or something but in her recent tiktok she said she's doing online course and may even graduate early??
Rylan graduated a semester early from high school. During her second semester in March, she realized that she would be graduating early from high school, and was late to apply to college.

She decided for her first year at college, she was going to go online. Then in her second semester in January, she was going to live on campus with 4-5 roommates.

There are four years in high school: freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior.In order to graduate from high school, a list/set of requirements have to be: an x amount of English credits, math, science, elective, fine art, etc. In addition to meeting the graduation requirements, standardized (SAT or ACT) and state tests have to be taken.

For college, there are four years: freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior. Most colleges allow students to declare a major right away or during their sophomore year. Throughout college, all of the classes taken are going to be related to the student’s major and/or minor.

A college student can graduate early if they have enough credits such as with the AP credits (getting a 3, 4, or 5 on an AP exam) or taking on extra classes during the summer (summer classes) or within a semester.

Rylan graduated a semester early from high school. During her second semester in March, she realized that she would be graduating early from high school, and was late to apply to college.

She decided for her first year at college, she was going to go online. Then in her second semester in January, she was going to live on campus with 4-5 roommates.

There are four years in high school: freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior.In order to graduate from high school, a list/set of requirements have to be: an x amount of English credits, math, science, elective, fine art, etc. In addition to meeting the graduation requirements, standardized (SAT or ACT) and state tests have to be taken.

For college, there are four years: freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior. Most colleges allow students to declare a major right away or during their sophomore year. Throughout college, all of the classes taken are going to be related to the student’s major and/or minor.

A college student can graduate early if they have enough credits such as with the AP credits (getting a 3, 4, or 5 on an AP exam) or taking on extra classes during the summer (summer classes) or within a semester.
So there's different deadline for online and in-person study? Sorry for all these questions but I went to an Australian university and if you miss a deadline, I'm pretty sure it's for both in-person and online study

Reactions: 3
There’s something on Brooklyns arm but it doesn’t look like her tattoo. The tattoo’s font is bolder. These are definitely old pictures. Also when did B&D get engaged? When Bailey and Asa got married, it was about 6 months after he proposed (they got engaged early April and married in early October). So I’m betting the wedding is within a month or so.

Attachments

There’s something on Brooklyns arm but it doesn’t look like her tattoo. The tattoo’s font is bolder. These are definitely old pictures. Also when did B&D get engaged? When Bailey and Asa got married, it was about 6 months after he proposed (they got engaged early April and married in early October). So I’m betting the wedding is within a month or so.
Based on what bailey sent me, im led to believe they did actually go on the trip last weekend.

Ok, so the first photo was posted on August 28 and the second photo is posted on August 5.

In the second photo, it looks as if Brooklyn already has a tattoo? But in the first photo, a tattoo can’t be seen (maybe it’s just me that can’t).

If a person got inked recently (a tattoo) that means they shouldn’t be in any type of water for long periods of time, risking tattoo damage.

I wouldn’t put it past the McKnights to do such a thing as carefully planning (and hiding) information.

Attachments

Ok, so the first photo was posted on August 28 and the second photo is posted on August 5.

In the second photo, it looks as if Brooklyn already has a tattoo? But in the first photo, a tattoo can’t be seen (maybe it’s just me that can’t).

If a person got inked recently (a tattoo) that means they shouldn’t be in any type of water for long periods of time, risking tattoo damage.

I wouldn’t put it past the McKnights to do such a thing as carefully planning (and hiding) information.
I think the magazine cover would have been taken prior to them posting the cover.

New video for itk.

ITK is not dermatologist recommended but definitely Brooklyn recommended with this routine 🤡

Is Bailey colour blind? In what world is this darker blue?

Has anyone seen when Bailey was trying to show how to use the SPF and it wouldn't spray so they just cut it out 🤡🤣

Attachments

They didn’t even use their own products on their face! They tested them on their hands. 🙄 Which again, makes me think they don’t use their own products.

They said you can’t see the pimple patch on Brooklyn’s hand… well ofc, you created it to match your skin tone. I’m sure you can see it on a POC’s skin tone. (And I bet the sunscreen leaves a white cast)

They are getting some negative reviews on Walmart. Most are saying that it burned their skin and broke them out.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Remember when Shay Mitchell posted that video of her taking makeup off but didn’t even touch her face with the cotton pad? I feel like that’s something these two clowns would do. And all their minions would excuse it

Reactions: 8
I have absolutely no words…. Poor Daxton :(
Wow!!!! So Mindy is 100% where the girls have learned it from… the blood sisters comment, Rylan agreeing with someone on tiktok when they said, “No bothers, no problem”

We only see the small things, when they accidentally expose themselves. I can’t imagine how they’re treated when the cameras are off.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.