Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mindy posted stories about Sana have no her baby and one of the first things she says is “I can not WAIT to get my hands on her”. Anyone else find this extremely unsettling???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I could absolutely see the wedding happening without us knowing for awhile so that they can claim they’re like the Merrills again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
904B859E-AB06-4BC2-BE50-51D445C0EE67.png

They really should sack whoever does their nails! They’re always stupidly long and look just stuck on and lifting upwards. In years of getting my nails done I’ve never seen tit like this!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1560476
They really should sack whoever does their nails! They’re always stupidly long and look just stuck on and lifting upwards. In years of getting my nails done I’ve never seen tit like this!
The one on her middle finger also looks like it’s on crooked!

Also, did anyone else see their newest story (it’s a reshare of a reel made by Walmart) and it SCREAMS B&B/The McKnights paid them to make it.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the new post by Tgetruthaboutthemcknights where Bailey said she wanted to marry an african american so she could have halfsies children? Well, being true to themselves at deleting evidences, this part of the YT video has been edited out.

View attachment 1560476
Is bending over constantly to show her cleavage part of the McKnights rebranding? Also who wear that much perfume to go to the gym? Is she trying to hide some smell considering she was spaying a lot near her private part?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, did anyone else see their newest story (it’s a reshare of a reel made by Walmart) and it SCREAMS B&B/The McKnights paid them to make it.
So I screen recorded the reel and B&B made that video! Here are screenshots of Bailey’s shoes and nails matching the reel. Also, I think Brooklyn is in the background during one clip. Why so many lies? Do they think we’re stupid?

Attachments

Last edited:
I really hate how messed up YouTuber timelines are. They talk about Valentine's Day when it's already Halloween lol. I understand from a "safety" standpoint but does it really need to be more than one week behind?

Don't get me wrong I'm sure they are on their honeymoon. But she literally shares an Instagram with her sister who can post lmao

I really hate how messed up YouTuber timelines are. They talk about Valentine's Day when it's already Halloween lol. I understand from a "safety" standpoint but does it really need to be more than one week behind?

Don't get me wrong I'm sure they are on their honeymoon. But she literally shares an Instagram with her sister who can post lmao
I bet when they do post about the wedding they will have Kamri go "omg we gonna break the internet, y'all" like she did with the engagement, which got less excitement from fans compared to Bailey's. Break the internet, huh?

Venessa merrell just got engaged what’s the bet Brooklyn wedding will be posted this weekend

• Wow
does anyone else find it very unnecessary that they put a story for vanessa merrell’s engagement and said “all the mcknight and merrell twins are ringed up”?? you can just say congratulations so happy for you instead of bringing up your own engagement up :/

Reactions: 19
does anyone else find it very unnecessary that they put a story for vanessa merrell’s engagement and said “all the mcknight and merrell twins are ringed up”?? you can just say congratulations so happy for you instead of bringing up your own engagement up :/
Yes this is so attention grabby lmao, no one thinks of them as a foursome

Whaaaaattttt???? Where did you see this?
Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never mind just saw it
Screenshot_20220907-210228.jpg

I can't beleive I'm more excited abt this more than theirs which didn't move me at all😂😂
Who wants to bet they'll make it abt themselves?

Since it won't be in our faces every two seconds I'll take the honours
Screenshot_20220907-211316.png

Last edited:
If I was trying on my wedding dress, especially this close to the wedding, I would be smiling and beyond excited - she looks anything but 😬
She's completing a checklist.
Now i don't know what's going on in her mind maybe she's just stressed🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.