Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is weird, Brooklyn's smile doesn't look right. Bailey's on the other hand is a genuine smile.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, shes basically reached the point of no return and has to follow through, i dont think their egos can handle a broken engagement lol
I would actually be so impressed with her if she broke off the engagement. And I think it could potentially make for some engaging and real channel content. She has so much of her life left there is absolutely no reason for her to be getting married if it feels even a little bit off

Reactions: 19
I would actually be so impressed with her if she broke off the engagement. And I think it could potentially make for some engaging and real channel content. She has so much of her life left there is absolutely no reason for her to be getting married if it feels even a little bit off
She would NEVER do it though cause being single and a spinster is the worst thing that could happen /s
Even if, I don’t think they’re bright enough to discuss things that don’t appeal to 13-14yr olds.

Reactions: 11
dr.pepper.png

Unsure if this was brought up before or not, but fun coincidence how Brooks' new wife is a Dr. Pepper connoisseur and all of a sudden Brooklyn is pounding Dr. Pepper throughout the RV trip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brooklyn and Dakota are usually next to each other where Dakota is always touching/gripping her. However, recently they are sitting far apart. Trouble in paradise already?
I’ve noticed that in mindys story too! I know couples don’t always have to be together, but she’s sitting completely disengaged from everyone else while her and Dakota are usually seeming to be all lovey dovey. I honestly feel sad for her because she cares so much about marriage she’s willing to do it when she doesn’t seem happy- and is willing to block anybody who offer her an alternative option of remaining single until she truly finds the one. I think it must be hard to see Bailey and Asa have what seems like a truly genuine and loving relationship.

Reactions: 18
Brooklyn and Dakota are usually next to each other where Dakota is always touching/gripping her. However, recently they are sitting far apart. Trouble in paradise already?
POV: your realize your ultra conservative fiancé didn’t actually change his views when he met you and is still a racist/sexist Utah man.

Reactions: 12
That would be so impressive! It would completely change my opinion of her (in a good way) if she did this… Unfortunately, like @Liz.Lemon said, I don’t think she’ll ever do that. She couldn’t let the “haters” be right when we said she’s rushing into marriage. I could truly see her not getting a divorce even if she’s miserable, which is really sad. I think she’s giving in to the pressure from Mindy/Shaun, Bailey getting married before her, Brooks getting married.

I’m curious to see what will happen at their wedding, how they will treat Daxton and Paisley, what Dakota’s family will say about Brooklyn, etc. There’s been so many negative comments around Dakota and I imagine there will more after the wedding, so she better get ready. #saveDaxtonandPaisley

I was thinking the same thing!! Imagine the videos that they could bring and the amount of attention they would get if Brooklyn and Dakota broke up. They could spin it in a way that says “always stick to your gut feeling and stay true to yourself” and “it’s okay to be single because you should only be with the person who makes you happiest”. There are so many ways that they could make this positive and oh my gosh, it would be such a better message to their audience. I know that Brooklyn is probably too determined at this point, but girl, please, if you’re reading this: you can do so much better.

Reactions: 13
This is the face a girl who’s getting married in a few months? 🤔 If I was getting married soon, I wouldn’t be able to stop smiling. Also, their comments on that post are filled with spam. I think someone said their YouTube comments were the sane way.

All jokes aside, if she is going through something, I hope someone is there to help her. She clearly hasn’t been herself since Utah.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I love how they think no one will guess their projects but this thread has already found project 3 on google lol and trees? Thats easy, brooklyn’s wedding. They arent that hard to figure out.

Reactions: 6
This is the face a girl who’s getting married in a few months? 🤔 If I was getting married soon, I wouldn’t be able to stop smiling. Also, their comments on that post are filled with spam. I think someone said their YouTube comments were the sane way.

All jokes aside, if she is going through something, I hope someone is there to help her. She clearly hasn’t been herself since Utah.
Homegirl is going through something. We know for sure her mental health suffered when she was in Utah. Seems like something is still going on. Again, hard to feel bad for her knowing she hid Dakota’s beliefs from the very beginning.

Reactions: 10
Homegirl is going through something. We know for sure her mental health suffered when she was in Utah. Seems like something is still going on. Again, hard to feel bad for her knowing she hid Dakota’s beliefs from the very beginning.
I think its more than just his beliefs. They can believe whatever they want. She can be lying to us all (the whole mcknight fam) about what they believe to get more likes and followers. I think she was alone in utah for a year, he was there and it was a connection so she latched on. They both probably were in lala land for that whole year cause it was just the two of them and she was struggling being away from home so his family and his company helped her through those hard times. Now she is back to her normal situation with her family and her twin, she and him probably both realize it was all a fairytale…. Her life is far different than his. Now he is uprooted and probably feels alone and lost from what he is used to. Big city and no ranch life anymore? Thats extremely difficult to adjust to. Im thinking its more of that than the beliefs.

Reactions: 15
I think its more than just his beliefs. They can believe whatever they want. She can be lying to us all (the whole mcknight fam) about what they believe to get more likes and followers. I think she was alone in utah for a year, he was there and it was a connection so she latched on. They both probably were in lala land for that whole year cause it was just the two of them and she was struggling being away from home so his family and his company helped her through those hard times. Now she is back to her normal situation with her family and her twin, she and him probably both realize it was all a fairytale…. Her life is far different than his. Now he is uprooted and probably feels alone and lost from what he is used to. Big city and no ranch life anymore? Thats extremely difficult to adjust to. Im thinking its more of that than the beliefs.
I definitely agree. I think they were both desperate to be married and ignored a lot of red flags. Honeymoon phase is over. I’m just saying I don’t feel bad for her given the fact that she is blocking people for calling out his beliefs and not showing any signs of remorse while acting like she’s some sort of social justice warrior.

Reactions: 8
I guess PR packages are being sent out?
And they think we can’t guess what it is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well isn’t she 22? What I thought I knew at 22 pales in comparison to what I know 10 years later. I think she’s making a big mistake but she feels trapped by her family and beliefs and lonliness. I get Mary Kate and Ashley vibes from her, looking glum, with hair scraped back.

I wouldn't blame her beliefs on this one coz no matter what you believe, being absolutely happy with the person you're marrying shouldn't be out of the equation... if you are racist etc the person you marry cant be the exact opposite of you or else you won't be able to have some convos without butting heads. So i think they missed the what are your beliefs and values portion of getting to know each other

Reactions: 7
I guess PR packages are being sent out?
And they think we can’t guess what it is
View attachment 1499492
They have supplements as well? What licence exactly do they have to release supplements? Or did they just buy this from someone else and repackage the whole thing.
Not sure if this is staged but the way the lady said "from twins or something" 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.