Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the latest video, I feel like they shouldnt of had a day to plan where they gonna sleep đŸ€·đŸ» should be same day as the donation.

Reactions: 9
Love how Mindy is doing damage control re missing dax’s bday by sharing all the fun he’s having with grandparents 
 thus proving dax DOES in fact enjoy getting out and doing activities
 so they leave him out for no reason :/

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Love how Mindy is doing damage control re missing dax’s bday by sharing all the fun he’s having with grandparents 
I can’t imagine going on holiday when it was my child’s birthday and leaving them to celebrate with grandparents. So selfish! It’s not as if they haven’t had numerous vacations already this year

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t adopt kids if you’re not culturally competent. Daxton and Paisley have experienced so much racism already. Didn’t Mindy say Daxton was attacked with sticks?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Wowwwwwww just saw her stories. This is so sad!!!!!!!! He doesn’t need to stay home cause he can’t handle it! He looks like he is having fun getting to do something for once! The poor kid.

Reactions: 6
Truth About the Mcknight’s, If you’re in here this is definitely something good to post a Tik Tok about

I just saw Mindy's stories. Do Paisley and Daxton interact only with white people?
Seems so. It’s probably due to proximity. They lived in Utah which is vast majority white and now in a wealthy suburb of Dallas that also seems majority white. It’s important for them to have people of similar backgrounds to interact with because their family will never fully understand what it’s like to be black. Besides, their activism is performative anyways so I doubt they actually care.

Brooklyn knew about Dakota’s bigotry and still chose to date him anyways (and the family has given their permission/approval).

Dear Mcknight’s, You can’t be an ally and donate 10% of your income to the Church of Latter Day Saints. You can’t be an ally and allow a bigot to become a part of your family. You can’t be an ally if you delete comments calling you out for referring to your Black sibling as a non blood sibling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Who is Nadya?
According to the video, Nadia is a CEO of a period company called “August” which makes sustainable period products.

Sidenote: the twins and so annoying, boring, awkward, and just have all around getting second hand embarrassment from watching.

Reactions: 2
Not Bailey saying her eyes are green when they are just blue with green flecks. Just because there are certain bits of pigment that’s different from your main eye color it doesn’t change the fact that her eyes are blue, they are just a blue/green mix (provided picture for reference of my own eyes, which are a mix as well). Solely green eyes look different and tend to have more brown in them/can look hazel at times if the lighting is right. But I’ll bet that the twins say they have green eyes to be *~uNiQuE~* even though blue eyes are pretty rare too.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So now they're going to stop when she gets her period? Am I losing it or did the definitely say they would continue regardless off if she got her period and they still had states left.

Reactions: 10
According to the video, Nadia is a CEO of a period company called “August” which makes sustainable period products.

Sidenote: the twins and so annoying, boring, awkward, and just have all around getting second hand embarrassment from watching.
Wow! They actually read that since i mentioned it a few days ago that they should collaborate with a professional 😂

Reactions: 4
No but what the HELL is this thumbnail? And that ridiculous face?
Kids watch them, its kinda sad how promiscuous they are to try to get views. Just start an only fans then if they want to be that way
the skimpy bikins, the wrapping legs around boyfriends in the water, naked with flowers or shower curtains covering themselves or talking about private things. Just crazy to me they air so much of their behind closed doors information then get pissed when people ask questions about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Not Bailey saying her eyes are green when they are just blue with green flecks. Just because there are certain bits of pigment that’s different from your main eye color it doesn’t change the fact that her eyes are blue, they are just a blue/green mix (provided picture for reference of my own eyes, which are a mix as well). Solely green eyes look different and tend to have more brown in them/can look hazel at times if the lighting is right. But I’ll bet that the twins say they have green eyes to be *~uNiQuE~* even though blue eyes are pretty rare too.
yas girl you have really pretty eyes! theirs are acc pretty too, they should just own that its a mix
also speaking of unique eyes hah yall should see grant sanderson's, its 3/4thblue and 1/4th brown (he runs the math channel 3BLUE1BROWN)

So now they're going to stop when she gets her period? Am I losing it or did the definitely say they would continue regardless off if she got her period and they still had states left.
yeah lol, mindy posted this huge thing about how 'its kinda fitting because women have to keep going on even after they get their period'

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.