Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to save this video before they take it down.

Kamri uses the exact same products in one of her videos and has dermatologist prescribed cream as well.

I replied to their story saying wh are they lying and claiming Brooklyn was involved in the development process when this was being developee for a while now. Not sure if I will be blocked or not 🤣🤣
Isnt kamri’s face like super sensitive to legit anything? I bet she doesnt even use this skin care stuff!!

Reactions: 5
I would say one of us should take one for the team buys it and try the products 😂
but I don’t want anyone to support them or have a reaction to it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would say one of us should take one for the team buys it and try the products 😂
but I don’t want anyone to support them or have a reaction to it
Sure it won't be long and they severely discounted they'd be losing money if you brought it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to their stories, they are only filming it today. You'd think this would be something they had filmed wayyyyy before.

On launch day, all they posted was a video montage of people using their products and link to Walmart to get people to buy buy buyyyyy. That's all they care about - PROFIT. But not educating people on how to use their products, until they asked them in the Q&A. I would never buy their products but I think I would be more attached to the products if they have shared with us their journey of creating this line over the past 2 years. I just didn't like the idea of surprise! we have just launched a new skincare line, now go and buy!
They probably weren't expecting anyone to actually ask them to explain the products. They probably didn't even think about that possibility. They try to act so intelligent, but they literally aren't clever at all. It surprises me they graduated with honors in high school. I'm wondering whether the school 'helped' them along because of their status. They did do a big write up about them in their senior year book. Let's face it, it would be great advertising for the school. Whenever they get asked a question they can't answer, they delete that question or just won't reply. As cruel as it may sound, I think all of them have gotten good grades because of who they are, not because of their intelligence. I am struggling to see how people who have been brainwashed by a religious cult that oppresses women and is known for being racist believe they are so intelligent. Brooklyn calls herself a feminist, but is still dating a racist homophobe whose whole family are nuttier than squirrel turds. Any real feminist would see right through him and run! They certainly wouldn't marry him!

Reactions: 10
They probably weren't expecting anyone to actually ask them to explain the products. They probably didn't even think about that possibility. They try to act so intelligent, but they literally aren't clever at all. It surprises me they graduated with honors in high school. I'm wondering whether the school 'helped' them along because of their status. They did do a big write up about them in their senior year book. Let's face it, it would be great advertising for the school. Whenever they get asked a question they can't answer, they delete that question or just won't reply. As cruel as it may sound, I think all of them have gotten good grades because of who they are, not because of their intelligence. I am struggling to see how people who have been brainwashed by a religious cult that oppresses women and is known for being racist believe they are so intelligent. Brooklyn calls herself a feminist, but is still dating a racist homophobe whose whole family are nuttier than squirrel turds. Any real feminist would see right through him and run! They certainly wouldn't marry him!
Knowlegede doesn't equal intelligence... they might be booksmart bt have difficulty in navigating life. Now Dakota not agreeing with homosexuals is nothing huge and shouldn't be a problem since the motto was let us live and marry??? Im not sure i forgot that part but my point is since he's not killing anyone or beating people up what they do is not his business, he doesn't have to accept it if it's against his beliefs and that's why you guys live in a free country where he's free not agreeing with you... brooklyn being a feminist is okay as long as she's not the crazy feminists who have become what they hate.
Now the racist part, there isn't proof of him discriminating anyone and being a trump supporter doesn't make him one, he might just love living an affordable life with low gas prices. Someone having a different opinion than you doesn't make them your enemy unless you make it that way. If we all were on the same side then what is the point of a multiparty system? No need to treat anyone like a victim since they have a victim mindset, treat them like how you would treat anyone despite their colour or sexuality and if they want a special treatment that shows how out of touch with reality they are. Nowdays people have this victim mentality where they've come a full cycle and are now discriminating against white people🤦‍♀️ it's becoming stupid

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Knowlegede doesn't equal intelligence... they might be booksmart bt have difficulty in navigating life. Now Dakota not agreeing with homosexuals is nothing huge and shouldn't be a problem since the motto was let us live and marry??? Im not sure i forgot that part but my point is since he's not killing anyone or beating people up what they do is not his business, he doesn't have to accept it if it's against his beliefs and that's why you guys live in a free country where he's free not agreeing with you... brooklyn being a feminist is okay as long as she's not the crazy feminists who have become what they hate.
Now the racist part, there isn't proof of him discriminating anyone and being a trump supporter doesn't make him one, he might just love living an affordable life with low gas prices. Someone having a different opinion than you doesn't make them your enemy unless you make it that way. If we all were on the same side then what is the point of a multiparty system? No need to treat anyone like a victim since they have a victim mindset, treat them like how you would treat anyone despite their colour or sexuality and if they want a special treatment that shows how out of touch with reality they are. Nowdays people have this victim mentality where they've come a full cycle and are now discriminating against white people🤦‍♀️ it's becoming stupid

discriminating against while people? lol? a please go and educate yourself. and yes there is proof of him being a trump supporter. he wrote a love letter to him on FB. are you brooklyn undercover?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
discriminating against while people? lol? a please go and educate yourself. and yes there is proof of him being a trump supporter. he wrote a love letter to him on FB. are you brooklyn undercover?
What I'm saying is since you guys have a multiparty system he's allowed to love trump or whoever he wants to vote for (although making it public is against voting rules) and the last time i checked i saw an organization saying they would lay off white employees first and here i thought it's how much you bring in not your colour... its crazy that not agreeing with you would make me brooklyn, I'm just saying he's allowed to believe what he wants as long as he doesn't go out of his way to hurt people. And i see you skipped where i said knowledge doesn't equal intelligence so them having good grades doesn't mean they are smart in real life like how they just delete comments and not own up to some things is stupid to me

Reactions: 2
Dakota not agreeing with homosexuals is nothing huge
What I'm saying is since you guys have a multiparty system he's allowed to love trump or whoever he wants to vote for
Oh he's allowed to be a racist homophobic bigot and support Trump or whoever. We're just also allowed to dislike him for it and criticize Brooklyn for being okay with it and wanting to marry him. He's a bad person and it is a big deal and not "nothing huge".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh he's allowed to be a racist homophobic bigot and support Trump or whoever. We're just also allowed to dislike him for it and criticize Brooklyn for being okay with it and wanting to marry him. He's a bad person and it is a big deal and not "nothing huge".
He's allowed not to agree with homosexuals bt don't actively hurt them. I said he's allowed to support whoever is in power if he likes since you have a multiparty system. Now when we come to racism we see clearly how they discriminate against their siblings and that is not right. Especially since they live with them and that will backfire in a few years. He being a bad person because he votes for someone doesn't make sense. He's actions are what i judge him by and i made it clear that he's allowed to disagree with anything and I'm not going to defend mormons since i know nothing abt them( we don't have that religion where i live). A racist wouldn't be comfortable being in a balck owned shop. Since all we can judge off is their posts that's all i can judge and there's evidence of them not viewing their siblings equally and that i can judge

Oh don't nitpick what i said read the full post and you'll see the point im trying to make

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He being a bad person because he votes for someone doesn't make sense
You can't make this comment and then say 'he's allowed to dislike the gays! He's doing nothing to harm them!' when voting for homophobic politicians who have agendas explicitly against LGBTQ+ rights is actively harming that community.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can't make this comment and then say 'he's allowed to dislike the gays! He's doing nothing to harm them!' when voting for homophobic politicians who have agendas explicitly against LGBTQ+ rights is actively harming that community.
Then maybe it's time you start going against the multiparty system so you can have one political party coz you have to know he has the right to vote for whoever he wants and yes its okay since that's how it is when you have multiparty system in a country

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Please do not equate faith with stupidity. It is very harmful and intelligence and belief operate in vastly different parts of the brain.
I am not religious myself, and I don't apporve of the LDS church and their morals, but believing in a higher power does not affect your intelligence :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also lets agree to disagree and go ahead and move on

Please do not equate faith with stupidity. It is very harmful and intelligence and belief operate in vastly different parts of the brain.
I am not religious myself, and I don't apporve of the LDS church and their morals, but believing in a higher power does not affect your intelligence :)
That's what i said that people seem to skip over... knowlegde and intelligence are two different things

what is up with this engagement photoshoot yall. brooklyn, being an influencer and literally owning a clothing company said that " we didnt plan our outfits, we didn't think much of it"
okay, fine, you have other priorities.
but then brooklyn doesnt like dakotas pants, LMAO girl, so you do care. why not plan ahead then? (dont blame her for not liking the pants tho haha)
THEN these guys decided to go boating the morning of their photoshoot. and given that theyre on boats a lot, they couldve anticipated their backs getting burnt ("fried" is how she described it in the video)
really a lack of planning on their part and i dont know what to make of it- is brooklyn disinterested? is dakota? or are they just rushing/being spontaneous about this, the way they have w the rest of their relationship.

the universe was giving them a sign with those pollen allergies acting up on their way up. literally everything felt wrong w the first half of the vid

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what is up with this engagement photoshoot yall. brooklyn, being an influencer and literally owning a clothing company said that " we didnt plan our outfits, we didn't think much of it"
okay, fine, you have other priorities.
but then brooklyn doesnt like dakotas pants, LMAO girl, so you do care. why not plan ahead then? (dont blame her for not liking the pants tho haha)
THEN these guys decided to go boating the morning of their photoshoot. and given that theyre on boats a lot, they couldve anticipated their backs getting burnt ("fried" is how she described it in the video)
really a lack of planning on their part and i dont know what to make of it- is brooklyn disinterested? is dakota? or are they just rushing/being spontaneous about this, the way they have w the rest of their relationship.

the universe was giving them a sign with those pollen allergies acting up on their way up. literally everything felt wrong w the first half of the vid
Maybe they didn't have a video idea bt since it's wedding season thwy decided on a pbotoshoot spontaneously 🤷‍♀️ i don't see someone not planning ahead on what to wear on their photoshoot

We’ve found the trump supporter

Reactions: 11
1) Isn't Rylan relationship with Daxton wasn't so good? I think long ago i saw somewhere of their yt video or read somewhere that they are not so good to each other. Always fighting?

2) Also, you know they had a sneak peek here that's why Shaun suddenly make an appearance by going back to commenting on his brats biological daughter & his controlling wife post! 👻

Reactions: 7
2) Also, you know they had a sneak peek here that's why Shaun suddenly make an appearance by going back to commenting on his brats biological daughter & his controlling wife post! 👻
Bailey probably was like "Shaun people are noticing that you don't comment anymore. Do something"

Reactions: 6
1) Isn't Rylan relationship with Daxton wasn't so good? I think long ago i saw somewhere of their yt video or read somewhere that they are not so good to each other. Always fighting?

That's what was up... i would have gone with sibling rivalry bt she's a grown up now and still discriminates among her siblings.

What if it's not shawn commenting bt them using his account?

We’ve found the trump supporter
I think i already said let's agree to disagree. No need to argue abt things that are off topic, cool?
P.S. not an american

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.