Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont mean to discount the fact that the US also faces period poverty, but these issues are much much more prevalent in developing countries. i really think it would have created more impact if they chose to associate themselves with a global non-profit organisation, considering the fact that they have had tons of donations from outside of the US too

Reactions: 8
A few interesting points I saw on another thread:

When they were in North Carolina, they went to Walmart, mentioned how empty the shelves were but still bought a bunch of boxes of period products. Then, they didn’t even hand them out in North Carolina, they put them in a gas station bathroom in Virginia.

Also, it was too much for them to sleep outside when Mindy donated $20k. People who are homeless don’t have the luxury of asking their millions of followers for a bed to sleep in. They’ve gone camping before and slept in hammocks, idk why they couldn’t do that again.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I haven't watched the vlogs but in one of them Asa was the one asking their famous 3 questions. Not sure if Dakota did this as well, but if not, can you imagine how awkward it would be for him to ask these questions? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
A few interesting points I saw on another thread:

When they were in North Carolina, they went to Walmart, mentioned how empty the shelves were but still bought a bunch of boxes of period products. Then, they didn’t even hand them out in North Carolina, they put them in a gas station bathroom in Virginia.

Also, it was too much for them to sleep outside when Mindy donated $20k. People who are homeless don’t have the luxury of asking their millions of followers for a bed to sleep in. They’ve gone camping before and slept in hammocks, idk why they couldn’t do that again.
Just so tone deaf

Reactions: 2
Im not suure how accurate this is bt that is their estimation this month
Screenshot_20220803-013057.jpg

Reactions: 1
feels like a bit of a cop out that they only went and stood at the final "four corners" of the remaining states but i guess they wanted more time in cali to go to disney and stuff raise more awareness of period poverty

Reactions: 19
1.But didn't Mindy said they would continue even if Bailey gets her period because women who face period poverty go on with their lives and they wantes to be "relatable"?
2.Also, our trip our rules?
3. Is this their new saying "remember to be kind and respectful" everytime people question them?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
1.But didn't Mindy said they would continue even if Bailey gets her period because women who face period poverty go on with their lives and they wantes to be "relatable"?
3. Is this their new saying "remember to be kind and respectful" everytime people question them?
“Personal reasons” LOL bailey literally says she shares everything on ig to be open and transparent but now all of a sudden they are getting hate so they don’t wanna just say they were bored and done being philanthropic. Lol

also she said on ig stories she was super glad she could find some starbucks drink in every state but its sold out in texas so shes pissed. Such a great comment coming off of a trip that was supposed to support ppl who don’t have things they need to survive. So sad you can’t get a starbucks drink….

Reactions: 15
did they delete these comments now lol? i looked under the new video and cant find em

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bailey on IG stories “I drove to all 48 states” girl you sat in the back of the RV and only got out to do activities. You didn’t drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't get how they are exhausted from sitting and doing a few activities! They didn't even drive?! And saying you are exhausted because you filmed every day, you didn't even do the editing so how hard can it be 🙄

Also standing at 4 state lines definitely doesn't count, don't care what they say 😂

Reactions: 13
Anybody else notice Kamri looked absolutely miserable any time she was shown on camera? Then she posted on instagram that the trip was really hard emotionally for her? It also seemed Bailey was kind of making a dig or two at her every time she commented on Kamri not changing her bed into the table 🤨 I wonder if there was a lot of fighting off camera

Reactions: 9
Anybody else notice Kamri looked absolutely miserable any time she was shown on camera? Then she posted on instagram that the trip was really hard emotionally for her? It also seemed Bailey was kind of making a dig or two at her every time she commented on Kamri not changing her bed into the table 🤨 I wonder if there was a lot of fighting off camera
They probably can’t get along. Probably why kamri went to school far away. She always was lumped in with the twin’s success and baylor etc. im sure its hard for her.

god, brooklyn can't even post about her own wedding invitations
This is why I don’t get the joint account. Brooklyn legit does nothing to contribute nor does she seem that into this wedding haha

Reactions: 6
Just skimmed through their Disney video (I stopped watching because it was boring, cringy, and annoying). Looks like they were in Disneyland for only a handful of hours. Certainly not enough time to justify spending their time and money there. Most people spend as much time as possible in the park because it’s so expensive. Not them.

Anyway, they were probably too tired from that to put in actual effort for the rest of the trip. They should have skipped Disney and actually finished strong. They really didn’t need to go to Disneyland!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.