Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? The flowers yes. But why not? šŸ¤Ø that another family moto?
are Mormons even "allowed" tattoos?
If they get tattoos now i would think they just want to seem edgy... or maybe they watched the rybkasšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure this is the only pose these two knowā€¦
Of course Mindy would think itā€™s cute. Why are all of their photos so sexual!! Kissing, straddling him, the neck grabā€¦ Arenā€™t these supposed to be her engagement photos? I remember she was looking for jeans for Dakota to wear for their engagement photosā€¦ That top is showing underboob, real classy if it is her engagement photos. Definitely wouldnā€™t be temple approvedšŸ«£

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Of course Mindy would think itā€™s cute. Why are all of their photos so sexual!! Kissing, straddling him, the neck grabā€¦ Arenā€™t these supposed to be her engagement photos? I remember she was looking for jeans for Dakota to wear for their engagement photosā€¦ That top is showing underboob, real classy if it is her engagement photos. Definitely wouldnā€™t be temple approvedšŸ«£
She's always been more sexual than her sister you know?
Yeah their kids wouldn't want to see some of these photos at allšŸ‘€

Reactions: 5
Brooklyn whereā€™s your garments!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok rant timeā€¦ they keep asking men ā€œhow long is a womens cycle from one period to the next oneā€ and if a man says anything other than 21-25 days they put a massive wrong sign across the screen. My personal cycle is 34 days, my sister is 42 days & my best friends is 30 daysā€¦ I feel like itā€™s just wrong information and potentially educating young girls incorrectly!

feel free to challenge me but Iā€™m sure the average is 28-30 days ā€¦ not 22 ahah

Reactions: 25
Ok rant timeā€¦ they keep asking men ā€œhow long is a womens cycle from one period to the next oneā€ and if a man says anything other than 21-25 days they put a massive wrong sign across the screen. My personal cycle is 34 days, my sister is 42 days & my best friends is 30 daysā€¦ I feel like itā€™s just wrong information and potentially educating young girls incorrectly!

feel free to challenge me but Iā€™m sure the average is 28-30 days ā€¦ not 22 ahah
Agree! My cycle is usually 28 days, which is within the average range. Sometimes it can be 29, or even 30. I don't think they realise that your period is counted in your cycle. My period usually lasts between 4-5 days, generally it's 5. If I didn't count my period in my cycle, then sure, it would seem as if it were only 21-25 days. I could be wrong here, but I was told that you have to count your period in your cycle to help track ovulation correctly.

Reactions: 13
Agree! My cycle is usually 28 days, which is within the average range. Sometimes it can be 29, or even 30. I don't think they realise that your period is counted in your cycle. My period usually lasts between 4-5 days, generally it's 5. If I didn't count my period in my cycle, then sure, it would seem as if it were only 21-25 days. I could be wrong here, but I was told that you have to count your period in your cycle to help track ovulation correctly.
I usually count from the first day of my last period to the first day of the next. And it's usually 28 to 30 days. And if I'm too stressed it can go 1 day or 2 above 30.

Reactions: 9

Yep average is 28 days on normal people's circles and i even learnt that from school and the chart that i had to draw in exams bt i kept wondering how they think everyone has a cycle that short some of us stay for more than 3 months sometimes and don't have any problem... they dont even know that abt periods and they didn't do their research before jumping into this raising awareness stuff

Yes you count from ths first day of your period to your next one so you can spot your ovulation, bt thst only works if you have a regular period. If your period is irregular you can never k ow when it may appear... a friend of mine didn't have aperiod for abt six months and panicked went to the hospital and was told there wasn't anything wrong, when she told me i told her its fine i can count on one hand the times my period has been early and the rest of the times it may not come for months only to come for one day and only spot and dissappear(i went to the gyn and was told i was fine for anyone worried got some pills too bt they didn't work)...
they should maybe collaborate with a ob/gyn in one of their videos and since they're reading this Mama doctor jones is the one i know on youtube

Theyā€™re supposed to wear them before marriage lolol
Oh!šŸ™Šmy bad šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø i thought it was after marriage! Oops!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

not even getting into that part of it, but when some of them say answers that are genuinely wrong (someone said 2 days) they don't even bother correcting them and just use the trivia as pure entertainment to go with the theme and donate their own money just to make the trip interesting

Yep average is 28 days on normal people's circles and i even learnt that from school and the chart that i had to draw in exams bt i kept wondering how they think everyone has a cycle that short some of us stay for more than 3 months sometimes and don't have any problem... they dont even know that abt periods and they didn't do their research before jumping into this raising awareness stuff

Yes you count from ths first day of your period to your next one so you can spot your ovulation, bt thst only works if you have a regular period. If your period is irregular you can never k ow when it may appear... a friend of mine didn't have aperiod for abt six months and panicked went to the hospital and was told there wasn't anything wrong, when she told me i told her its fine i can count on one hand the times my period has been early and the rest of the times it may not come for months only to come for one day and only spot and dissappear(i went to the gyn and was told i was fine for anyone worried got some pills too bt they didn't work)...
they should maybe collaborate with a ob/gyn in one of their videos and since they're reading this Mama doctor jones is the one i know on youtube

Oh!šŸ™Šmy bad šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø i thought it was after marriage! Oops!
No worries! They donā€™t follow it regardless lolol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

exactly! my cycle is 28 days so initially when they started off saying its a three week trip i figured they were planning just in case baileys period came early. but it seems like they think its a three week to a month long cycle? the way we've been taught about periods, the average cycle is about a month, and for many people it could be longer, which is perfectly normal
and my period lasts 3-4 days (i know im lucky haha) so they should maybe talk about variations too

exactly! my cycle is 28 days so initially when they started off saying its a three week trip i figured they were planning just in case baileys period came early. but it seems like they think its a three week to a month long cycle? the way we've been taught about periods, the average cycle is about a month, and for many people it could be longer, which is perfectly normal
and my period lasts 3-4 days (i know im lucky haha) so they should maybe talk about variations too
They started after Baileys period ended and are stopping before the next one (except they're going to keep going if they don't finish before her period starts). That's how they're getting 3 weeks - in other words, it's incorrect. There's literally nothing they're doing to help besides asking for money.

All you blessed people with short menstrual cycles and periods šŸ˜‚ 40+ day irregular cycle with 10 day periods that was only corrected by going on the pill (where I now 5 years later just skip the inactive pills to avoid bleeding as much as possible šŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 8
I just watched one of Mindyā€™s videos and she said Paisley has to wear a lot of white at the camp she is at for Sunday service. Is this a Mormon thing or like a super intense religious camp? Also interesting that Mindy is sending Paisley to camp for longer than she sent her other kids (other than the time she sent Rylan away). Hopefully Paisley likes it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.