Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched one of Mindy’s videos and she said Paisley has to wear a lot of white at the camp she is at for Sunday service. Is this a Mormon thing or like a super intense religious camp? Also interesting that Mindy is sending Paisley to camp for longer than she sent her other kids (other than the time she sent Rylan away). Hopefully Paisley likes it.
White LDS members adopting children of color will never sit right with me. Forcing their children to be Mormon when there’s evidence of the church being straight up racist is sickening. We’re talking about a church that was very actively against the Civil Rights Movement and didn’t let black men hold priesthood.

There shouldn’t be an entire video on Daxton’s autism journey. He’s a minor and may grow up feeling mortified to find so much personal information about him online. In that sense I feel badly for all of the McKnight kids as they were all forced in the spotlight as such young ages.

Reactions: 19
Found Paisley’s camp after 5 minutes:
- It is all an girls camp
- It is out of state
- All of the pictures posted by Mindy and the camp’s Facebook page match up such as horseback riding and archery
- There is a picture of Paisley at camp posted on Facebook. Disclaimer: sorry if the photo is dark, it is due to the owners and not me.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
White LDS members adopting children of color will never sit right with me. Forcing their children to be Mormon when there’s evidence of the church being straight up racist is sickening. We’re talking about a church that was very actively against the Civil Rights Movement and didn’t let black men hold priesthood.

There shouldn’t be an entire video on Daxton’s autism journey. He’s a minor and may grow up feeling mortified to find so much personal information about him online. In that sense I feel badly for all of the McKnight kids as they were all forced in the spotlight as such young ages.
I was also worried about his real birth mom potentially seeing how he is being treated. They talk about him like he’s a problem for them. There are plenty of families that are able to accommodate their special needs child to be a part of family activities. They just don’t want to deal with it so they can do their own thing… just how I view it. Im at disneyland right now and theres literal angel parents tube feeding their special needs child at a character breakfast this morning! If you want to figure it out so your child gets to experience things in life, you would do it if you cared enough… i know they could easily say “well he said he doesn’t want to go”. I call bs, they fill his head thinking he can’t handle it imo. Anyway just my thoughts… i could be totally wrong but I just dont think they wanna deal with the issues that surround special needs accommodations with family trips.

Reactions: 13
They’re supposed to wear them before marriage lolol
Only if they have been trough the temple before, which Brooklyn has no reason to, since she did not serve a mission. Most girls only start wearing the garment on their wedding day.

Reactions: 1
They started after Baileys period ended and are stopping before the next one (except they're going to keep going if they don't finish before her period starts). That's how they're getting 3 weeks - in other words, it's incorrect. There's literally nothing they're doing to help besides asking for money.

All you blessed people with short menstrual cycles and periods 😂 40+ day irregular cycle with 10 day periods that was only corrected by going on the pill (where I now 5 years later just skip the inactive pills to avoid bleeding as much as possible 😂)
ah the three weeks makes sense as they started after her period! thanks
their day 10 vlog also said 29 days was wrong, hopefully they correct themselves now.

Found Paisley’s camp after 5 minutes:
- It is all an girls camp
- It is out of state
- All of the pictures posted by Mindy and the camp’s Facebook page match up such as horseback riding and archery
- There is a picture of Paisley at camp posted on Facebook. Disclaimer: sorry if the photo is dark, it is due to the owners and not me.
is it a religious camp though?

their day 10 vlog also said 29 days was wrong, hopefully they correct themselves now.

It probably is. They need to keep her in indoctrined . At this point, Dax and Paisley are their only chances of their kids having a temple wedding. I don't see Rylan having one, nor Kamri.

Reactions: 5

The camp is not religious at all. According to the camp’s website, it is one of the best camps in the Midwest and it is the premier girls camp. Only girls ages 7-17 are allowed to attend.

The cost of attending the camp for four weeks from July 6 - August 5 is $5,295.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The camp is not religious at all. According to the camp’s website, it is one of the best camps in the Midwest and it is the premier girls camp. Only girls ages 7-17 are allowed to attend.

The cost of attending the camp for four weeks from July 6 - August 5 is $5,295.
Ummm that's a lot of money! Plz tell me you all see it as a lot... bt then again maybe its not that much in america

Reactions: 7
Ummm that's a lot of money! Plz tell me you all see it as a lot... bt then again maybe its not that much in america
That’s definitely a lot of money (I’m American btw). The Mcknight’s are loaded so idk why B&B aren’t donating the ad sense from the rv video’s. They should’ve gotten more affordable houses.

Reactions: 5
So today is Dax birthday. They shipped him off to another state and took themselves on ANOTHER summer vacation without him. Smh. They could’ve planned around his birthday. It’s obvious how different they treat their adopted kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So today is Dax birthday. They shipped him off to another state and took themselves on ANOTHER summer vacation without him. Smh. They could’ve planned around his birthday. It’s obvious how different they treat their adopted kids.
These people have no shame

Reactions: 8
Wow I just saw her ig stories, thats so sad. The adopted kids “get” to go to “camp” while the blood family gets to travel the world and america all summer.

Mindy and Shaun are in Ecuador right now… how many vacations do they take? 🙄
They literally are never home!? Why didn't they plan the reflooring to happen now when there's no one there rather than booking out an airbnb when they had everyone home - including Kamri, Brooklyn and Bailey...

That’s definitely a lot of money (I’m American btw). The Mcknight’s are loaded so idk why B&B aren’t donating the ad sense from the rv video’s. They should’ve gotten more affordable houses.
If they got affordable houses that wouldn't make them influencers... you know how much many influencers get huge houses for no reason, there are few of them that i don't mind bt since they're having kids soon the big houses are reasonable

Mindy and Shaun are in Ecuador right now… how many vacations do they take? 🙄
As many as they can... live life to the fullest as they say
Tbh if i was rich rich and didnt need to work like the middle class people, i too would explore the world and post abt it and get money for it, amazing isn't it?

Reactions: 1
Seriosuly the way they treat Daxton and Paisley makes me wonder how they will treat them once they are adults. Will they still be in their lives, or will they say, thanks, bye and not send them college? If they can abandon them most of the summer and not involve them in making family memories then I worry they’ll not invest in their futures on the same level. Also, why isn’t Rylan involved? Is she still being punished?

Reactions: 10
Seriosuly the way they treat Daxton and Paisley makes me wonder how they will treat them once they are adults. Will they still be in their lives, or will they say, thanks, bye and not send them college? If they can abandon them most of the summer and not involve them in making family memories then I worry they’ll not invest in their futures on the same level. Also, why isn’t Rylan involved? Is she still being punished?
Rylan is going to brazil i think, mindy said she is working to make money for that trip apparently.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.