Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brooklyn and Dakota are usually next to each other where Dakota is always touching/gripping her. However, recently they are sitting far apart. Trouble in paradise already?
I’ve noticed that in mindys story too! I know couples don’t always have to be together, but she’s sitting completely disengaged from everyone else while her and Dakota are usually seeming to be all lovey dovey. I honestly feel sad for her because she cares so much about marriage she’s willing to do it when she doesn’t seem happy- and is willing to block anybody who offer her an alternative option of remaining single until she truly finds the one. I think it must be hard to see Bailey and Asa have what seems like a truly genuine and loving relationship.

Reactions: 18
Why do people think Bailey is the authority on menstruation and “girl talk” as she calls it??? These people are asking a girl that thinks the pull out method is an effective form of birth control questions that should be in a doctors office. It leaves me flabbergasted every single time

Reactions: 18

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I get the feeling Rylan has to fund her own college because she didn't have her own channel, whereas the twins and Kamri do. I hope that's not the case, the McKnights are rich but they seem mean with it. Poor Rylan, Paisley and Daxton.

Reactions: 17
I really dislike when people try to cancel people from a time period where racism was considered something different. Which seems to evolve daily in the US. At one point people tried to cancel over hairstyles. Now that phase is over and you look dumb if you cancel someone over hair. Was that video cringe? Hell yes. Was it done on purpose to be racist? Hell no. Not to mention the fact our brains aren't even fully developed at 16 and race wasn't as talked about during that time period. Honestly, if you that video was bad you should visit Asia.
I definitely DONT Think her saying she wanted mixed children was racist. Maybe some fetishizing.
however, racism has never “meant something different”. As a black girl who experienced racism at a young age, a person under 16 knows good & well what racism is. Yes racism was talked about during that time period.. huh? Mindy & Shaun purposely adopted black children so I would like to HOPE they talked about racism. I hate when y’all try to give people grace on racism because “they’re young” “the brain isnt developed” and it “evolves” BS. No. That’s like telling people who suffered at the hands of racist people to just get over it. & this is not just an American thing so mentioning that was unnecessary as well. Racism is racism no matter the time period or location.

• Heart

issy1829

Bailey made it seem like she is the first adult to clean their car with her "boring adult things"
She also said ‘I’m such a boring adult, cleaning my car at 3pm on a work day…’ I mean… Most adults would be at work at 3pm on a work day? I feel like they will never have to experience the real world of actually working for someone other than themselves and knowing what that’s like 🙄

• Haha

Andyakafrenchie

On stories they talked about “It ends with us” and Kamri legit said “I didn’t like it, it is too cheesy”. I mean, yes a book can be badly written, you may not connect with the characters, heck you can get bored with its plot but there is no way you can describe domestic violence as cheesy. And this is someone who is studying to become a doctor? Gimme a break, read and learn about empathy first and then we might talk about your so-called promising medical career

• Wow

latte

Not everyone can shove a tampon or menstrual cup up there, some have hymens
Sorry a little off topic but I just had to correct this.

While it’s true that some people can’t or don’t want to use tampons or cups, the hymen doesn’t actually prevent people from using those at all. For many people both those products can be used from their first period, it has nothing to do with virginity or the hymen.

Bailey on IG stories “I drove to all 48 states” girl you sat in the back of the RV and only got out to do activities. You didn’t drive 😂

• Haha

bananapeel

I know some of this stuff has said in the last one but this my feelings with Mindy…
I am going to say this much. I honestly don’t like how Mindy wants to be the director of this entire RV trip of the past week. It was BS that she showed up unannounced to the twins especially. Mindy clearly makes the twins feel uncomfortable with watching over what they do and eat. I really think Mindy watches the twins weight closely even tho she does with all of her kids. I really believe to god Mindy will post a lot of her story when she will be all “I am going to miss out with so much now since they going and I have big FOMO..” Mindy you need to be a mom not a SISTER to twins!! Mindy going post a ton with she’s missing out on everything with the trip when Shaun gets her off of the RV trip and go back to work and being a parent to Dax since Rylan is going a church thing. Watch when Rylan goes off to college eventually.. Mindy and Shaun will go on trips longer and not care in the world with Pais and Dax.
Mindy got married super young and had the twins at 21. She must feel like she missed out on something and wants to do it now with her daughters.

Edit: some of the daughters.

Down Under

If anyone gets the chance, go onto Netflix and watch the series Keep Sweet: Pray and obey. It's about the Mormon church, and Warren Jeffs.I'm guessing it would also be on American Netflix if it's showing even in Australia. What a big eye opener. Especially the second episode where they explain that the women were made to learn beautiful braids, and how to do ribbon braids, french braids, fish braids etc. So it's not that Mindy got this big, brilliant idea at all. It's pretty much mandatory in this church. I don't doubt that she was the one who thought to put it on YouTube, but I remember her saying somewhere about people commenting at church about the hairstyles she did. So many lies from this family! She had to learn these braids due to their religion, not because it was her passion at all! I seriously don't know how they even worship this man who is now in prison. And yes, Mindy and Shaun would definitely know him. He didn't go to jail till 2007. What a crazy, crazy cult this is!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Andyakafrenchie

New LND launch alert 😑
1.The pink set looks like those cheap blazer and pants you get from Shein.
2. Are the rompers meant to be pjs?
3. Can someone tell Mindy to stop wearing teenagers clothes?
Mindy in that romper aka the Teletubbies’ long lost sister

Last edited:
  • Haha

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
And Bailey does all the work. Bailey runs their social media and does most of the LND try-ons. Brooklyn said she does more behind the scenes stuff but they have a video editor and the Hairitage/LND team does all the business and customer service stuff. So I wonder what Brooklyn does besides pose for pictures for LND
Brooklyn deletes comments and lies about Dakota’s beliefs for a living.

• Haha

starbucks10v3r

Homegirl is going through something. We know for sure her mental health suffered when she was in Utah. Seems like something is still going on. Again, hard to feel bad for her knowing she hid Dakota’s beliefs from the very beginning.
I think its more than just his beliefs. They can believe whatever they want. She can be lying to us all (the whole mcknight fam) about what they believe to get more likes and followers. I think she was alone in utah for a year, he was there and it was a connection so she latched on. They both probably were in lala land for that whole year cause it was just the two of them and she was struggling being away from home so his family and his company helped her through those hard times. Now she is back to her normal situation with her family and her twin, she and him probably both realize it was all a fairytale…. Her life is far different than his. Now he is uprooted and probably feels alone and lost from what he is used to. Big city and no ranch life anymore? Thats extremely difficult to adjust to. Im thinking its more of that than the beliefs.

Reactions: 15

Tublet83

VIP Member
Love how Mindy is doing damage control re missing dax’s bday by sharing all the fun he’s having with grandparents … thus proving dax DOES in fact enjoy getting out and doing activities… so they leave him out for no reason :/
I can’t imagine going on holiday when it was my child’s birthday and leaving them to celebrate with grandparents. So selfish! It’s not as if they haven’t had numerous vacations already this year

• Heart

starbucks10v3r

No but what the HELL is this thumbnail? And that ridiculous face?
Kids watch them, its kinda sad how promiscuous they are to try to get views. Just start an only fans then if they want to be that way…the skimpy bikins, the wrapping legs around boyfriends in the water, naked with flowers or shower curtains covering themselves or talking about private things. Just crazy to me they air so much of their behind closed doors information then get pissed when people ask questions about it.

• Sad

starbucks10v3r

Has anyone else noticed that kamri’s views have been dropping? I remember she used to get 50k+ views in a few hours and her last video (uploaded 5 hours ago) has only got 9k views. any idea why?
Looks like she has been losing views and subs for a while now! Maybe people finally realize she is too cocky and her videos are actually not interesting imo

Attachments

• Wow
Yeah. The only McKnight's that keeps on bragging she's "smart" and "love studies".
For a “smart” one she’s awfully dim… bragging how they ended period poverty… just because you travelled in an RV and raised money doesn’t mean you ended period poverty… it’s still a problem, you just threw money at the situation instead of using the platform to actually to do something useful.