Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like the tattoo choice. “To whatever end” is concise & meaningful even without the context of whatever book they got it from. It’s harder than it seems to come up with a phrase for a tattoo but this works really well

Reactions: 5
b&b got their tattoos. kinda surprised they went through with it. they got “to whatever end”. any clue on what it might mean? also they went to a black owned tattoo parlour and dakota was there. kinda seems like they’re trying to prove that he isn’t racist.
Performative activism 😍✨

I guess Rylan just confirmed that she’s going to BYU for college. (Look at her latest TikTok:

Side note: she got into every college she applied to
That school for troubled teens brainwashed her smh.

Reactions: 2
From a previous threader, I (finally) found the Mcknight’s house after a half hour of searching. I am not a professional at all but based on information from videos and photos, I found the house and all of the previous addresses (homes) that they have lived in.

It does seem that Rylan has definitely changed after coming back from that therapy center. She is more into Mormonism by the way she talks, dresses, and the religiousness. She is also the favorite of Shaun because she out of everyone looks and acts like him.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
From a previous threader, I (finally) found the Mcknight’s house after a half hour of searching. I am not a professional at all but based on information from videos and photos, I found the house and all of the previous addresses (homes) that they have lived in.

It does seem that Rylan has definitely changed after coming back from that therapy center. She is more into Mormonism by the way she talks, dresses, and the religiousness. She is also the favorite of Shaun because she out of everyone looks and acts like him.
That may have been me. I was curious one day so I looked up their school district, found the towns for the school. Knew they lived at the left of a cul-de-sac with a circle at the end from previous videos. Knew they had a creek in their back yard so I followed the creek on Google Maps and had their house in less than 10 minutes. Looked up the address on Google and had their entire living history. It's blurred on Google Maps now

Reactions: 2
That may have been me. I was curious one day so I looked up their school district, found the towns for the school. Knew they lived at the left of a cul-de-sac with a circle at the end from previous videos. Knew they had a creek in their back yard so I followed the creek on Google Maps and had their house in less than 10 minutes. Looked up the address on Google and had their entire living history. It's blurred on Google Maps now
Who’s gonna spill how much the house costed?

Reactions: 4
I live in the area. Many years ago it came out that the district they are at is super racist! The town is very white and the parents only ever wanted white kids to go to the school. So i am honestly shocked they make their adopted kids go there. Mindy already talked about paisley being talked down on at school. Its sad! You can pay to go to the schools there too, they have tuition if you dont live in the district lines. Its a small isd. Its a small town type school. Ive only ever heard how pretentious it is.

Reactions: 8
Looks like Rylan is doing everything in her power to please Mindy. I guess being kicked out of the house and shipped off to boarding school for « troubled teens has paid off » : poor girl sacrificed her right to have a « normal » senior year, is going to BYU and seems to be losing quite a bit of weight lately it seems. She will morph more and more into the perfect image Mindy has in store for her. Sad really

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They probably saw how people were saying 1c per subscribers is too little this is why they changed it to 10c
It was pretty sneaky to say 1c for everyone subscribed, when they meant 1c for every NEW subscriber
There's no way they were donating over 70k, but they said something along the lines of "if you can't donate that's fine because we will donate on your behalf, 1c for everyone subscribed"

Reactions: 5
Where did she even see that B&B talked about the toxic side of Mormonism? All they've done was dressed differently from Mormon norms and now getting a tattoo. But never have I seen or heard them talking bad about their religion
They have literally never talked about the toxic side of Mormonism…….. God their fans are so incompetent 😭.

Reactions: 3
New LND launch alert 😑
1.The pink set looks like those cheap blazer and pants you get from Shein.
2. Are the rompers meant to be pjs?
3. Can someone tell Mindy to stop wearing teenagers clothes?
Mindy in that romper aka the Teletubbies’ long lost sister

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Rylan is doing everything in her power to please Mindy. I guess being kicked out of the house and shipped off to boarding school for « troubled teens has paid off » : poor girl sacrificed her right to have a « normal » senior year, is going to BYU and seems to be losing quite a bit of weight lately it seems. She will morph more and more into the perfect image Mindy has in store for her. Sad really
The weight thing, it may be growing up and losing weight that happens to most people who were fat not everyone though... the graduating early was stupid since she didn't apply for colleges anyway

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen mindy's latest video with Dax& Paisley? She was so annoying, always speaking over them, yanking items from their hands, saying what they should say and not letting them talk about what they wanted to talk about, not caring about Daxton's interest AT ALL. Hard to watch honestly. She is a very controlling mom.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else seen mindy's latest video with Dax& Paisley? She was so annoying, always speaking over them, yanking items from their hands, saying what they should say and not letting them talk about what they wanted to talk about, not caring about Daxton's interest AT ALL. Hard to watch honestly. She is a very controlling mom.
Yep. I feel paisley especially tries so hard to please Mindy and you can feel her anxiously trying to do what’s asked of her. Mindy comes across so cold, more so with them then the older girls. I’ve said it before but I hope Daxton and Paisley also get cars and college opportunities because they have basically been on camera since they were little. I hope Daxton isn’t forced to marry young, he has so much potential to go achieve his coding interests elsewhere, and i hope Paisley isn’t managed into marrying a Mormon straight out of college either. Both deserve the opportunity to find a life for themselves outside of the Mormon bubble.

Reactions: 13
The weight thing, it may be growing up and losing weight that happens to most people who were fat not everyone though... the graduating early was stupid since she didn't apply for colleges anyway
I have mixed feeling about the weight loss. Her recemt tiktoks has been her getting ready to go to the gym because she had free time before starting her job and this is her new hobby. Also in a few of them, she makes reference to a guy dating a fym girl so very weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.