Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would suggest if a person refuses that blacks can't be racist to just take a look at south africa, it's such a racist country that its sad. (The white people are a minority there)
EXACTLY! The funny thing is all my SA friends of different colors think Americans views on racism are crazy. Racism is completely different for each culture. Thinking it's the same in itself is racist af. The N word here actually means something completely different that has nothing to do with race. Enough American social media for me today 😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
What is considered racist and sexist has evolved through the years. Location and time does actually matter. I really suggest you leave the US and do research if you find this old ass video of a child offensive. As already stated it's 100% on her parents. Btw I grew up around racist black people and was told they can't be racist because they're black which we all know is BS. :)
I’m not offended by what Bailey said, which I made clear at the very beginning. Literally said that her parents should’ve had that talk??? I am well traveled! Rather it’s covert or overt, the core of racism is the same. So how is thinking racism is racism… racist??? Lmaoooo what. I am from & lived in a majority black West Indian country when I was in primary school. So like I said, it’s not a “American thing”. I think trying to reduce it to just an American thing is micro aggressive, I guess we can agree to disagree huh?
the N word meaning something different has nothing to do with the topic at hand. We know different languages exist, YOU reduced it to that. Now moving on…

Reactions: 6
New title idea: Itk sales keep increasing, while there’s still no news on this secret wedding

Reactions: 4
New title idea: Itk sales keep increasing, while there’s still no news on this secret wedding
Are you sure the sales are increasing? I would like to believe that people know that they're lying liars who lie 👀
Anyway good suggestion

Reactions: 1
I'm not going to lie I did the same thing after watching a bunch of study videos. 😅

I thought consumerism was frowned on now though? Are people calling her out?

Are you sure the sales are increasing? I would like to believe that people know that they're lying liars who lie 👀
Anyway good suggestion
lmao, I just used that bc it rhymes but from their minions comments on their posts it sure looks like it! 🤷‍♀️

"Dr" Kamri strikes again 🤡
I wonder why she feels the need to keep posting content like this… it clearly hasn’t boosted her views (at least on YouTube) and is quite irrelevant to her fan base, who followed her for stuff that’s not premed/school related

Reactions: 8
Guys, it looks like it's that time where we need to find ourselves a VIP member to create a mew thread for us🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ I'll miss this thread. Are we waiting till page 50? Also should i summarize this thread in preparation for the new one?😂😂

Reactions: 3
Guys, it looks like it's that time where we need to find ourselves a VIP member to create a mew thread for us🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ I'll miss this thread. Are we waiting till page 50? Also should i summarize this thread in preparation for the new one?😂😂
I think we need to vote first as per the rules for the thread name

I think we need to vote first as per the rules for the thread name
Coming up with thread names needs skills which i don't posses. Check this out
Brooklyn and Bailey #5 Can Brooklyn get on with the wedding? After wedding content brewing. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
No. South africa has a majority of black people and whites are a minority and the people there decided to fight racism with racism and well, the whites are the ones being discriminated. That's just how it is in SA bt in america i guess it's the opposite?

That said i don't think all black south Africans do this bt from my experience its not like other countries in africa

I mean the other majority black countries in africa not the white ones in the north
That is legit not how things are in SA!
Your all-lives-matter mentality is showing, Novel…

As I’ve always said when people ask if South Africa is racist: “9 out of 10 white people say no.” 😉

I literally cannot believe this debate is happening…reverse racism is NOT A THING (in SA or anywhere else). Black people in SA are still living under the consequences of colonial rule. White people may indeed be the minority in terms of number, but not in terms of oppression. They reap the benefits, like it or not, of not only Apartheid but also of the white privilege that comes from centuries of colonialism.

End of debate.

Reactions: 9
What about for the new title: ‘Brooklyns wedding is near, and Asa can’t stop shaking his rear’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Brooklyn is becoming Mrs Blackburn, but all her husband does is make our stomachs turn

Brooklyn is organising the wedding playlist while her husband to be is busy being a racist

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brooklyn and Bailey: blood siblings only, skincare products phoney, deleting negative comments coz they’re keepin’ things holy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Rylan forgot Daxton existed a few weeks ago (with the “no brothers, no problem” comment). Also, her body language is different with Dax. She standing far from him and with Paisley, she’s closer and leaning into her.
They post these tiktoks with Dax and Pais each time they get called out. It happens to many times to be a coincidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.