Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the donation being currently half of their target goal. Do you thing they will abort the vacation of go to all the states and claim the whole thing as a tax deduction?

Reactions: 1
With the donation being currently half of their target goal. Do you thing they will abort the vacation of go to all the states and claim the whole thing as a tax deduction?
🤔 i think they might go on just for the content since its getting them positive feedback

I know some of this stuff has said in the last one but this my feelings with Mindy…
I am going to say this much. I honestly don’t like how Mindy wants to be the director of this entire RV trip of the past week. It was BS that she showed up unannounced to the twins especially. Mindy clearly makes the twins feel uncomfortable with watching over what they do and eat. I really think Mindy watches the twins weight closely even tho she does with all of her kids. I really believe to god Mindy will post a lot of her story when she will be all “I am going to miss out with so much now since they going and I have big FOMO..” Mindy you need to be a mom not a SISTER to twins!! Mindy going post a ton with she’s missing out on everything with the trip when Shaun gets her off of the RV trip and go back to work and being a parent to Dax since Rylan is going a church thing. Watch when Rylan goes off to college eventually.. Mindy and Shaun will go on trips longer and not care in the world with Pais and Dax.

Reactions: 14
I know some of this stuff has said in the last one but this my feelings with Mindy…
I am going to say this much. I honestly don’t like how Mindy wants to be the director of this entire RV trip of the past week. It was BS that she showed up unannounced to the twins especially. Mindy clearly makes the twins feel uncomfortable with watching over what they do and eat. I really think Mindy watches the twins weight closely even tho she does with all of her kids. I really believe to god Mindy will post a lot of her story when she will be all “I am going to miss out with so much now since they going and I have big FOMO..” Mindy you need to be a mom not a SISTER to twins!! Mindy going post a ton with she’s missing out on everything with the trip when Shaun gets her off of the RV trip and go back to work and being a parent to Dax since Rylan is going a church thing. Watch when Rylan goes off to college eventually.. Mindy and Shaun will go on trips longer and not care in the world with Pais and Dax.
Mindy got married super young and had the twins at 21. She must feel like she missed out on something and wants to do it now with her daughters.

Edit: some of the daughters.

Reactions: 17
I can't stand the greasy little strings of hair the twins and Kamri often have around their face. Either put it all up of have more hanging down. They each have little thin bits that look so greasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't stand the greasy little strings of hair the twins and Kamri often have around their face. Either put it all up of have more hanging down. They each have little thin bits that look so greasy.
I thought that style went well and truly out of fashion back when I was in grade 5 (about 13 years ago). But I must be wrong because their mum is Mindy who is a hair stylist and Walmart famous product designer

Reactions: 2
I started watching their rv series, their faces when Mindy showed up 😂 they were not impressed!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not super knowledgeable about skin care advertising but do they usually involve the models wearing full faces of makeup?

For someone with a hair care line and now a skincare line they always have greasy hair and bad skin.
Wouldn’t trust them for tit!

Reactions: 11
Now they are in nyc and of course mindy is blowing more money on a broadway show for her “birthday” present. I still dont get how they think this is a good look for this donation drive.

Now they are in nyc and of course mindy is blowing more money on a broadway show for her “birthday” present. I still dont get how they think this is a good look for this donation drive.
495F0E37-D75E-40FF-B4F6-D7EE0A5D3ADE.jpeg

Someone finally commented about doing other things like volunteering, its like the only comment b&b did not like on their latest youtube video.

Why do the clothes they wear make them look like they are in middle school in the 2000’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I agree with that person’s comment! Asking 1-2 people how long a person’s cycle is or to name tampon brands isn’t enough. And they’re not even correcting the person.

I know B&B started this challenged bc they were inspired by Ryan’s penny challenge but his videos felt more interesting and genuine. I liked watching him figure out how to earn money to get to the next city. B&B are just relaxing while someone else drives. It’s weird how they copied him- incentives are almost the same, donating .01 for every 1 subscriber, and B&B mentioned getting a tattoo. Even the editing on their first video was similar to his… This feels like a publicity stunt since their skincare line is releasing in September (and all the negativity with Dakota).

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1420581

Someone finally commented about doing other things like volunteering, its like the only comment b&b did not like on their latest youtube video.

Why do the clothes they wear make them look like they are in middle school in the 2000’s
That's why Mindy didn't want to be left behind. She'd rather spend $$ at that show (which she will probably claimed as a deductible expense) than spending time with her kids at home.

They probably wear those "tasteless" outfits so that their "fans" could spend $$ on those LND launches

Reactions: 4
If anyone gets the chance, go onto Netflix and watch the series Keep Sweet: Pray and obey. It's about the Mormon church, and Warren Jeffs.I'm guessing it would also be on American Netflix if it's showing even in Australia. What a big eye opener. Especially the second episode where they explain that the women were made to learn beautiful braids, and how to do ribbon braids, french braids, fish braids etc. So it's not that Mindy got this big, brilliant idea at all. It's pretty much mandatory in this church. I don't doubt that she was the one who thought to put it on YouTube, but I remember her saying somewhere about people commenting at church about the hairstyles she did. So many lies from this family! She had to learn these braids due to their religion, not because it was her passion at all! I seriously don't know how they even worship this man who is now in prison. And yes, Mindy and Shaun would definitely know him. He didn't go to jail till 2007. What a crazy, crazy cult this is!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I cant believe they just said "we have some fun activities planned... as you can see we are wearing swimsuits BEACH BABY" like are you guys forgeting this isnt a vacation for y'all like do something productive. And thats all i watched and got turned off

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If anyone gets the chance, go onto Netflix and watch the series Keep Sweet: Pray and obey. It's about the Mormon church, and Warren Jeffs.I'm guessing it would also be on American Netflix if it's showing even in Australia. What a big eye opener. Especially the second episode where they explain that the women were made to learn beautiful braids, and how to do ribbon braids, french braids, fish braids etc. So it's not that Mindy got this big, brilliant idea at all. It's pretty much mandatory in this church. I don't doubt that she was the one who thought to put it on YouTube, but I remember her saying somewhere about people commenting at church about the hairstyles she did. So many lies from this family! She had to learn these braids due to their religion, not because it was her passion at all! I seriously don't know how they even worship this man who is now in prison. And yes, Mindy and Shaun would definitely know him. He didn't go to jail till 2007. What a crazy, crazy cult this is!!
The McKnights are just mainstream LDS. Warren Jeffs was part of a different off shoot of Mormonism called FLDS. They lived in their own secluded place, dressed like the olden days and men had multiple wives. The McKnights are in no way affiliated with them. I don’t think normal LDS are made to learn braids like the FLDS are.

But don’t get me wrong, mainstream LDS is still just as f’ed up.

Apart from fundraising, they are doing absolutely nothing to raise awareness of period poverty. Having a caricature done in New York City is not raising awareness. Showing us where you’re eating is not raising awareness. Going to a broadway show is NOT 👏 RAISING 👏 AWARENESS 👏

It’s giving me the same vibes as people filming themselves doing good deeds so they get the attention, they don’t care about the person they are helping, only themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The McKnights are just mainstream LDS. Warren Jeffs was part of a different off shoot of Mormonism called FLDS. They lived in their own secluded place, dressed like the olden days and men had multiple wives. The McKnights are in no way affiliated with them. I don’t think normal LDS are made to learn braids like the FLDS are.

But don’t get me wrong, mainstream LDS is still just as f’ed up.

Apart from fundraising, they are doing absolutely nothing to raise awareness of period poverty. Having a caricature done in New York City is not raising awareness. Showing us where you’re eating is not raising awareness. Going to a broadway show is NOT 👏 RAISING 👏 AWARENESS 👏

It’s giving me the same vibes as people filming themselves doing good deeds so they get the attention, they don’t care about the person they are helping, only themselves.
Ahhh okay, so there is a difference between them. Thanks for clearing that up. Do you think it's possible they have some similarities or associate with the other church? I also saw that FDLS church own Walmart... And that's where Mindy sells her products. It may just be coincidence. Definitely agree about this so called charity trip they are doing. It's all about them, and what views and subscribers they can rack up. I did notice that their YouTube following has gone up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.