Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyeballs

VIP Member
Her latest Instagram post is so tone deaf - not to mention against the rules!
My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 3 hours but we’re saving for a house and currently both live at home with our parents so I haven’t been able to see him, let alone cuddle him, for ages!
It’s just so annoying that people like Brogan continue breaking the rules and prolonging this for the rest of us who are sticking to them!
I don’t watch her YouTube videos anymore because they’re mind numbing but I’ll now be deleting her on Instagram!
I respect how fast you move in a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 93

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Doesn't uppity just mean stuck up and fussy?? When the heck did it become about race? I live and die in Twitter where everyone has an issue with everything and I've NEVER heard anyone say uppity is a bad word??

• Heart
Reactions: 80

JLXRD

VIP Member
*very bitchy but honest post incoming* 😂

When people call her smug I find it hilarious as though she has a smug face she truly has nothing to be smug about....

She’s a very overweight average looking girl (below average at the minute when she makes no effort), making an average wage for doing very little and getting more irrelevant by the day. She has no long term career prospects.

She lives in an ok house in a rough area of a seaside town which she only managed to buy on her average wage because she freeloaded off her boyfriends dad for 2 years.

Her boyfriend works away most of the time anyway and is hard working but not exactly great looking and seems to be tired of her shit. Still no ring nearly 4 years in.

No relationship with her father over a petty case of him not letting her be a lazy bitch, a very strained relationship with her mother that she has tried to cover up by deleting the videos of but is still evident.

No long term real friends to speak of. Those she does have seem to use her or put up with her occasionally.

Maybe the only good thing she does have is Bonnie.

So truly Brogan... not sure what you have to be smug about.

(Also if you’re reading here... probs thinking I’m a jobless poor troll or something, I don’t feel the need to brag on the internet as it’s very unbecoming but you would be jealous of my life if I did. 🙃)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

aggytha

VIP Member
Here to let the Tattle lads know that I drove passed Brogie’s at 12.30 today and her living room curtains were still closed 🤣 WHY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

LMJ

VIP Member
My detective skills 🕵️‍♀️ .....its a podcast! Brogan and Binky - its called 'online : offline' (the name is as sh*t as them)

their twitter is @theonandoff
and their instagram @theonlineandoffline

it says its coming Jan 2021 (twitter account was started Nov 2020)

this is going to be so so bad, Brogan can't even speak on camera how tf is she going to speak on a podcast 😂 😂 😂

I still think 'Binky and Stinky' would have been a much better name 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Donald73

VIP Member
Oooooooh I have a title (early I know!) Brogladyte Tate #41 Benji‘s now a womaniser, so Brogie got a Velvetiser

• Haha
Reactions: 61

whenseptemberends

At the beginning of July she posted an ad for Function of Beauty. Four months later, she's used fuck all 😂

Screenshot_20201105_180212_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20201105_180259.jpg

There are 3 possible explanations:
1) she finished the initial bottles and has since forked out and repurchased them
2) she doesn't wash her hair hardly ever
3) the whole ad was a sham and she doesn't like the products

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Disneyprincess

Her latest story.. bonnie was too scared to even go in the garden so she decided to take her for a walk instead?!?!? What an earth?! I’m no dog expert but surley if your dog is scared of fireworks the last thing you should do is walk them at night!!

• Angry
Reactions: 55

disneys

VIP Member
You read it wrong I said I love gays but find Gary C annoying to watch okay should've word it better bad day im in three-tier lockdown 😩
I think the point OP was making was you wouldn’t say “I love straight people but brogan is annoying” ... sexuality and someone’s ability to be irritating has no correlation .

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Alicia247

Chatty Member
20-11-10-18-41-32-238_deco.jpg

COME TO BED BENJJJJJ

20-11-10-18-41-03-422_deco.jpg

this is SEWWW youuu! "B" needs one too...

why does she try so hard with her GaL pALz

happy 6th birthday Benjjjj

Screenshot_20201110-184904_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

gizmo

Classic Ben. Comes home in a sling after two weeks alone in a hotel room with only Binky’s Instagram for company.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

LMJ

VIP Member
I hope its nothing serious but part of me (which is very cynical when it comes to Brogan) also has a feeling she is just saying this for attention and using any old excuse for doing sweet fa. Personal stuff with Brogan could literally be that her car tyre needed pumping up and she was so overwhelmed by the day it happened she needed a lie down for the rest of the week.

I do genuinely hope all is ok and that it is something just like that though.

She's always 'so proud' of her content even though it will be as sh*te as always - Brogan only does a video if its an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 51