Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off-topic but it relates to Brogan’s minion and she liked the tweet... but what is this pile of crap?! A very over simplistic crap ‘drawing’ of dumbo? For £10 not including shipping.

Honestly these youtubers are ridiculous with the tit they peddle and people actually bloody buy it? Wish I could get paid for being a moron on video.... actually I don’t because I have a thing called dignity!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I've just realised why she posts so many tit quotes! Cos she has nothing else to post!! Like today all she posted was 1 person watching her vid. Others don't post all weekend then do masses on Monday of food, friends, walks, homey things. She literally has zero life

Reactions: 21
Slightly off-topic but it relates to Brogan’s minion and she liked the tweet... but what is this pile of crap?! A very over simplistic crap ‘drawing’ of dumbo? For £10 not including shipping.

Honestly these youtubers are ridiculous with the tit they peddle and people actually bloody buy it? Wish I could get paid for being a moron on video.... actually I don’t because I have a thing called dignity!
Can he be claiming benefits then working on the side like this? We need a Gary C thread....

Reactions: 13
If this loser doesn’t do something productive during lockdown this time (as this is a job you can do from home) it will show she is nothing without her SPON holidays, free trips, Disney trips, free meals. Honestly some social media people and online self owned businesses have absolutely flourished in these times. She has a substantial enough following to have been killing this months ago. She constantly seems too tired to work 8 hours 5 days a week, which is absolutely insane for someone in their 20’s.

Reactions: 24
If this loser doesn’t do something productive during lockdown this time (as this is a job you can do from home) it will show she is nothing without her SPON holidays, free trips, Disney trips, free meals. Honestly some social media people and online self owned businesses have absolutely flourished in these times. She has a substantial enough following to have been killing this months ago. She constantly seems too tired to work 8 hours 5 days a week, which is absolutely insane for someone in their 20’s.
she only uploads when she’s being paid for an AD , all of her desire to make content has gone .. brogan Tate has an expiry date !

Reactions: 33
she only uploads when she’s being paid for an AD , all of her desire to make content has gone .. brogan Tate has an expiry date !
She looks like she passed her expiry date 6 months ago and been hidden at the back of the fridge! Somebody needs to bin her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh yeah forgot to put paid ADs on the list, how her followers don’t see through this is crazy right. Hello?! Earth to sheep...hello sheep?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah forgot to put paid ADs on the list, how her followers don’t see through this is crazy right. Hello?! Earth to sheep...hello sheep?
This is EXACTLY what puzzles me, how they don’t see this! I mean, before I found my way to Tattle I didn’t cop to a lot of the things these all do, but I did to a lot, and going on her’efforts’ lately the last thing I’d have been doing is gushing how great she is!

Reactions: 11
Can he be claiming benefits then working on the side like this? We need a Gary C thread....
Out of curiosity, what is his alleged disability? (Sorry I know absolutely nothing about him, aside from hearing brogan mention him from time to time)

Reactions: 4
Out of curiosity, what is his alleged disability? (Sorry I know absolutely nothing about him, aside from hearing brogan mention him from time to time)
He has anxiety and depression, and whilst no proof he is actually on benefits, people claim he is a benefit fraud.

Reactions: 5
He has anxiety and depression, and whilst no proof he is actually on benefits, people claim he is a benefit fraud.
I have anxiety and depression but yet I still have to go to work, - I’m a key worker so I have to go, we’ve be shouted and sworn at Over the last 7 months which is all going to get worse Again over next few weeks!!
whixh makes me really mad when she harp on about how hard it is! She has no idea

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I have anxiety and depression but yet I still have to go to work, - I’m a key worker so I have to go, we’ve be shouted and sworn at Over the last 7 months which is all going to get worse Again over next few weeks!!
whixh makes me really mad when she harp on about how hard it is! She has no idea
Sorry you’re going through that, no one should be targeted at work and deal with those things.

Reactions: 9
This pisses me off because I have severe anxiety and depression and ptsd and I work full time. Im not in a good place at the moment but I'd never claim benefits because its not a 'disability' in my eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another key worker here, and I join you in this, also been shouted and sworn at in the last 7 months, the abuse has been horrendous. Brogan doesn't know the meaning of hard work

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Here to let the Tattle lads know that I drove passed Brogie’s at 12.30 today and her living room curtains were still closed 🤣 WHY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Another key worker here, and I join you in this, also been shouted and sworn at in the last 7 months, the abuse has been horrendous. Brogan doesn't know the meaning of hard work
It’s awful isn’t it - I work in a bank so if course it’s ok for people to abuse us 🤷🏻‍♀️, Luckily we have a wonderful manager who won’t let us take any nonsense from anyone, just as it’s calming down we know it’s going to get worse again

Reactions: 7
Here to let the Tattle lads know that I drove passed Brogie’s at 12.30 today and her living room curtains were still closed 🤣 WHY
and its such a lovely sunny day here today, such a shame not to let the sunshine in. She's just lazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.