Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no chance she’s gone back to doing part time freelance work given the huge deterioration in her work ethic over the last few years. She has completely lost sight of what it actually feels like too be busy: she feels completely overwhelmed now despite, from an outside perspective, doing naff all. In her mind, she’s too busy to do extra work like that.

Not to mention the fact that we’d be the first to hear about it with the SoooOooOoO OVVerrwheEllllMmMed insta stories that she’d be posting left right and centre if she did pick that sort of work back up!

But in that case, her money situ remains a mystery. My guess is the bank of mummy Mooney

Reactions: 17
I also think now she and Benji have the house, there’s the bank of Benji. She probably uses their joint account for any thing they ‘need’ for the house.

All the house junk she buys from IKEA, Matalan , extra dog beds for Bonnie are probs joint purchases in her eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think you’re all giving her too much credit. She ain’t freelancing, she’s freeloading!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t think she is working either, she really is just that lazy. I wish people wouldn’t give her credit when we see her doing nothing over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooooooh I have a title (early I know!) Brogladyte Tate #41 Benji‘s now a womaniser, so Brogie got a Velvetiser

• Haha
Reactions: 61
This would make a good title.

View attachment 299445As you can see she’s rushed off her feet!
Sewwwwwwww overwhelmed. I worked from home yesterday, I got my kid up and out to school, went to Tesco for the shopping (got few bits of the Christmas goodies too!) and was home on the laptop working in under an hour and a half from leaving the house. did most of my day’s work, cleared up and hoovered and washed all my floors before the reverse school run, homework and made his dinner while still working. Big whoop Brogs, what I did was no big deal, and what you did even less so!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah yes the Everythink selection. Stay classy Broges
View attachment 299411
Ahhhhhh yes brogan, that’s the content I was waiting for. I’ve been working in a psychiatric secure unit rushed off my feet throughout the whole pandemic, whilst caring for my shielding parents, trying to scrimp and save where I can.

But yes, tell me about this luxury hot chocolate machine?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
‘It’s 73 pound’, not it’s 73 pounds Brogan. Why is everythink you say sewww annoying :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s a joke, the things she does would take us mums about 20 minutes in between 5000 other jobs for the day

I seriously don’t understand why she would need to spend £100 for that hot chocolate machine 🤔
Sewwwwwwww overwhelmed. I worked from home yesterday, I got my kid up and out to school, went to Tesco for the shopping (got few bits of the Christmas goodies too!) and was home on the laptop working in under an hour and a half from leaving the house. did most of my day’s work, cleared up and hoovered and washed all my floors before the reverse school run, homework and made his dinner while still working. Big whoop Brogs, what I did was no big deal, and what you did even less so!

Reactions: 12
That awkward moment when your partner brought you the HC velvetiser for your 30th birthday 🙈🙈🙈 I’m trying to stop drinking coffee as caffeine doesn’t agree with me anymore and I love hot chocolate and chocolate in general! I don’t buy the HC sachets though. It’s deffo not necessary at all but I’ve deffo been making use of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That awkward moment when your partner brought you the HC velvetiser for your 30th birthday 🙈🙈🙈 I’m trying to stop drinking coffee as caffeine doesn’t agree with me anymore and I love hot chocolate and chocolate in general! I don’t buy the HC sachets though. It’s deffo not necessary at all but I’ve deffo been making use of it.
Don’t worry to for it as a birthday present too 😂

Reactions: 8
She would only be on stat sick pay as she's self employed which is about £95 a week so not likely.
Definitely this, actual benefits for MH reasons are difficult to obtain and when you do obtain them, you have to prove you having longstanding condition(s) which seriously impact your ability to work. It’s not easy, but once on them some people can get away with better functioning than they let on. Eventually DWP finds them, and reduces things for them/strips them of their entitlement. I used to work in community MH.

Ah yes the Everythink selection. Stay classy Broges
View attachment 299411
She’s so try hard in this. When she goes “still a little bit pRiCeY” could she be anymore faux concerned/smug?!
Also when she puts the whisk in and goes “Oooh it magnets to the bottom” you mean “It’s magnetised, so sticks to the bottom”.

Silly entitled oaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a joke, the things she does would take us mums about 20 minutes in between 5000 other jobs for the day

I seriously don’t understand why she would need to spend £100 for that hot chocolate machine 🤔
Exactly I have the same Tassimo machine as her an it does hot chocolate maybe if she used her machine enough times she should know it makes hot chocolate even tea! £100 is a weeks food shop to me.

Reactions: 11
Exactly I have the same Tassimo machine as her an it does hot chocolate maybe if she used her machine enough times she should know it makes hot chocolate even tea! £100 is a weeks food shop to me.
Zoella had it so she had to get it.. £100 + the £26 on the chocolate flavours.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or can you not make hot chocolate with either a kettle or microwave to heat up the milk? She doesn't get it and has to shove her expensive goodies down everyone's throat. So entitled and copying everything Zoella does 🙄

Stay away Benji please

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.