Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s thead 40 babyyyy .. one of these days the threads will pass the age our dear Brogie looks but THAT AINT TODAY ! Amazing title by @vodkaandcokeplz

SO TO RECAP

- it has nearly been a fortnight without a Brogie upload
- she has some new fweeends that she’s been dog walking with
- Benji has been appearing less and less on brogans Instagram and in blogs and we have come to some conclusions that there might be trouble in Mooney mansion .. especially today: brogan uploaded a picture of her and bonnie with the caption “it’s just us against the world” and has now been teary on stories claiming a lot of personal life problems this week have prevented her from uploading
- not much to report really , she’s done a few ads here and there for Desenio and Readly
- her content is still dry AF , but she hasn’t given up yet !
- still saying she’s a size 16 when she’s realistically not
- spent £80 on some dog walking trousers
- a dedicated poster in welsh lockdown worked out that bongo has liked more of binky witch’s recent posts than brogans!

Get tattling gals !

Everything scheduled until the end of the year... writing it in one of the many notebooks doesn’t count as scheduling it Brogan!
Screenshots of said teary stories found here folks

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Omg, if he has left her or is threading to leave her. I’ll be interested to see what she does, she’d never do it but after she bought from backpacking bananas, I’d love her to pack up her tit and do a proper back packing holiday (even if it was only for 2 months) come on brogie, do something good with the melt down

although I reckon she would be radio silent if they had broken up, maybe she’s pregnant or her grandma has passed away? I'm very unsure that he’s thrown in the towel

Reactions: 23
Even on a damn Instagram poll about freaking Costa Drinks she barely scrapes more than 3000 answers! Her engagement is shocking!! Stop advertising how bad it is if you want companies to work with you.

Anyway, as much as I don’t like her I hope it isn’t anything too bad like a family illness or something.

Reactions: 19
If those stories are what we think then this thread title is scary timing (but might be my favourite title yet!)

Reactions: 24
I hope its nothing serious but part of me (which is very cynical when it comes to Brogan) also has a feeling she is just saying this for attention and using any old excuse for doing sweet fa. Personal stuff with Brogan could literally be that her car tyre needed pumping up and she was so overwhelmed by the day it happened she needed a lie down for the rest of the week.

I do genuinely hope all is ok and that it is something just like that though.

She's always 'so proud' of her content even though it will be as sh*te as always - Brogan only does a video if its an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Hope its nothing serious, it could be that she had a small argument with Ben about him being away a lot. Brogan has been alone the past few weekends, since Ben went on doing golf and that camping trip with his friends.

Reactions: 15
I hope its nothing serious but part of me (which is very cynical when it comes to Brogan) also has a feeling she is just saying this for attention and using any old excuse for doing sweet fa. Personal stuff with Brogan could literally be that her car tyre needed pumping up and she was so overwhelmed by the day it happened she needed a lie down for the rest of the week.

I do genuinely hope all is ok and that it is something just like that though.

She's always 'so proud' of her content even though it will be as sh*te as always - Brogan only does a video if its an ad.
Agree with you here - ‘a lot going on’ for her is the usually crap we all deal with daily. She’s just bad at dealing with stuff, gets overwhelmed etc.

Reactions: 27
Its got to do with Ben " me and you against the world" no Ben mentioned and weve hardly seen them together when she did post a photo he was asleep has it came to an end

Told you a video break up in Dec

Reactions: 15
Unless it’s something to do with her mum? Or Bonnie? We know she’s been at the vets a few times over the last few months and that might be what the quote was about? Because she’s never told us what Was wrong with her? Or what she was taking the medicine for?

Reactions: 12
I think there is trouble in paradise with these 2 but I think the personal troubles will be something unrelated and attention seeking.

Reactions: 18
I really hope it's not her gran :cry:

Probably a fight with Ben and putting up twiiter perfect walk photos does not mean they are fine.

Reactions: 10
She’s so frustrating. There are very limited things in life that would excuse not working for two weeks. And given brogans history and how dramatic she is, we know it’s not likely that it’s anything serious and it’s just another excuse. She has posted about benji several times over the last 2 weeks - of them on dog walks or just on the sofa. So if they are having arguments or issues, then I’d imagine it’s not serious enough for them to be actually apart or considering separating just yet. If I ever have an argument with my partner, I don’t just not bother logging on for work the next day because I’m upset? It’s a distraction and something to put my mind to. Plus, we’re adults and live together so there is very little we’d argue over, we discuss any issues and work to a solution and move on. If he told me I wasn’t supporting him/ doing enough round the house (like brogan does) I’d accept that and help more? Plus, what’s her excuse for the past 6 months? Since March there has been minimal effort for her. She’s gone weeks not uploading several times, the content has been crap, she looks a mess in several videos etc. So what is it this time?

also, her saying “there’s even two videos a week on some weeks” big fking whoop Brogan, wow, you’re actually making more than one video a week some weeks when this is your full time job. Surely you should be making two videos every weeks. For work, I’ve made 3 videos already this week and got half way through the fourth today. That’s amongst other work and meetings. How does she justify what she does?!

Reactions: 20
Omg, if he has left her or is threading to leave her. I’ll be interested to see what she does, she’d never do it but after she bought from backpacking bananas, I’d love her to pack up her tit and do a proper back packing holiday (even if it was only for 2 months) come on brogie, do something good with the melt down

although I reckon she would be radio silent if they had broken up, maybe she’s pregnant or her grandma has passed away? I'm very unsure that he’s thrown in the towel
I’m not so sure now either as he’s liked her insta pic with Bonnie 🤔 also if her old school meltdowns are anything to go by, then yes this breakup would have completely floored her and she wouldn’t look as composed in those stories!

I hope to god she’s not pregnant. She’s got the coil fitted hasn’t she? Unless she’s had it removed and trapped poor Bogo

Reactions: 13
I love the thread title.
Though I do hope it isn’t anything serious. That’s the thing with someone like Brogan, they moan so much over the smallest thing her personal life problem now could be anything from a broken finger nail to someone dying.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.