Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught up on the cosy video. Give me strength. Hot water bottle being a hack? I’ve used one every single night for the last 10 years. Put slippers on the floor near where you will slip your feet into them? WOW!
Next thing she’ll be telling us that putting toilet paper next to the loo is a great time saver!

Who the hell is this person she’s paying for social media advice? If anything her content is even worse than before!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sure he can’t wait to get stuck into that box and start crafting one handed in front of a camera 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the award for worst girlfriend officially goes to....Miss Mooneyface...round of applause for the absolute berk👏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
B676E141-899E-4C5E-9F01-0C3E369FD7BB.jpeg

Doesn’t she take the weirdest photos 🤨 like why pick up your flowers from where they “look lovely when you walk in” to hold them over your feet near the door? Is the lighting really that poor that she had to move them? Or can she just not help herself but need to have some part of herself feature in every photo she posts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 302094
Doesn’t she take the weirdest photos 🤨 like why pick up your flowers from where they “look lovely when you walk in” to hold them over your feet near the door? Is the lighting really that poor that she had to move them? Or can she just not help herself but need to have some part of herself feature in every photo she posts
I’m just sewwwwww beeeeeeautiful with a capital B (did I mention my legions of pals call me B???) and my fans will want to see some part of my perfect self in the picciessssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 302094
It looks like she has three legs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What irritates me most about the new video is that she is going from room to room to show us what she has done - BUT - a lot of the stuff she hasn't actually done yet (Christmas bedding, new art etc.). Why not wait until you have actually done all the things you want to do...

Reactions: 29
Guys, I forgot to leave my slippers by the bed last night and my feet weren’t cozy until I got downstairs and found them. Why didn’t I listen to Brogan?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
View attachment 302094
Look at the grim basket of slides in the corner too - why on earth have they bought a house and decided to live like students?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at the grim basket of slides in the corner too - why on earth have they bought a house and decided to live like students?
That will be the basket she actually went out and brought just for garden shoes when they go outside with the dog 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m unbelievably jealous of that hobbycraft parcel 😡 I bet she’ll never even use any of it, can’t think of a time when she’s ever done crafts!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m unbelievably jealous of that hobbycraft parcel 😡 I bet she’ll never even use any of it, can’t think of a time when she’s ever done crafts!
Same... something she could do this afternoon and film to give people ideas of what to do with spare time at the minute. Promoting the brand that sent her this for free but no... it’s animal crossing on the sofa 🤦🏻‍♀️
FA3E24CC-876D-4750-9EC3-971D6F8D11B8.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Same... something she could do this afternoon and film to give people ideas of what to do with spare time at the minute. Promoting the brand that sent her this for free but no... it’s animal crossing on the sofa 🤦🏻‍♀️
What's the thing on top of her head? Is that supposed to be a bun🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*very bitchy but honest post incoming* 😂

When people call her smug I find it hilarious as though she has a smug face she truly has nothing to be smug about....

She’s a very overweight average looking girl (below average at the minute when she makes no effort), making an average wage for doing very little and getting more irrelevant by the day. She has no long term career prospects.

She lives in an ok house in a rough area of a seaside town which she only managed to buy on her average wage because she freeloaded off her boyfriends dad for 2 years.

Her boyfriend works away most of the time anyway and is hard working but not exactly great looking and seems to be tired of her tit. Still no ring nearly 4 years in.

No relationship with her father over a petty case of him not letting her be a lazy witch, a very strained relationship with her mother that she has tried to cover up by deleting the videos of but is still evident.

No long term real friends to speak of. Those she does have seem to use her or put up with her occasionally.

Maybe the only good thing she does have is Bonnie.

So truly Brogan... not sure what you have to be smug about.

(Also if you’re reading here... probs thinking I’m a jobless poor troll or something, I don’t feel the need to brag on the internet as it’s very unbecoming but you would be jealous of my life if I did. 🙃)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
View attachment 302094
There are many accounts on social media about photography, giving ideas and information to help with angles and lighting among many other things. She has a lot of free time, she should look for some.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.