Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That birthday post 🤢 why does she sign it off as B . He knows your bloody name you don’t have to write it at the end ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My detective skills 🕵️‍♀️ .....its a podcast! Brogan and Binky - its called 'online : offline' (the name is as sh*t as them)
I presume Brogan is the ‘offline’ part of the duo?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That birthday post 🤢 why does she sign it off as B . He knows your bloody name you don’t have to write it at the end ffs
How does anyone have time to post all over social media gushing posts about their other halves before 7 in the morning either ?!
None of us us know what goes on behind closed doors or the state of their relationship, but they do say that those that shout the loudest about how amazing their relationship is are often the most unhappy and in trouble ones.

Reactions: 32
His reply 😂 “Thaaaaaaaanks Bub” for someone who never uploads, she has to put so much of her life online!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Online:Offline”
??
Sewwwwww original and creative 🙄
Sounds like a very familiar crappy Zoella book.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It will probably be some tit talking about how 'you don't know what goes on behind the scenes blah blah blah'

Ya boring!

ETA: Beautiful home 😂 Tell that to the soft damp walls and the roof

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Even the insta name is spelt wrong on the twitter page. Surely that's Brogan 🤣
20201110_081251.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
See you later for snuggles? They are forever sat 6 feet apart on that settee. Not that it really matters but just stop acting like you are so loved you. She’s going to look like even more of an idiot when they split up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lucy Wood got a massive PR Christmas package from Disney... wonder if Brog Brog will receive the same...

Look out Ben Ben and Bon Bon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My detective skills 🕵️‍♀️ .....its a podcast! Brogan and Binky - its called 'online : offline' (the name is as sh*t as them)

their twitter is @theonandoff
and their instagram @theonlineandoffline

it says its coming Jan 2021 (twitter account was started Nov 2020)

this is going to be so so bad, Brogan can't even speak on camera how tf is she going to speak on a podcast 😂 😂 😂

I still think 'Binky and Stinky' would have been a much better name 😂
Hahahha omg how pathetic!! Who the duck would wanna sit and listen to so far up her own ass Bianca and never gets up of her ass brogan do a podcast?? The fact they actually keep doing tweets and insta stories “teasing” something exciting etc no one is going to listen to that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lucy Wood got a massive PR Christmas package from Disney... wonder if Brog Brog will receive the same...

Look out Ben Ben and Bon Bon!
I saw that and went straight onto Brogan’s stories to see if she got one. I bet she was fuming that she didn’t get one.... she’s the Disney guru! The mickey is the one from the latest ad, so imagine they coordinated the packages to be delivered the day the advert went live. Charlotte Ruff tweeted the other day that she couldn’t wait for people to see it, so I think she might have been involved in it’s making somehow so i don’t think Brogan should hold out much hope.... especially after that shocking Disney plus ad!!

Reactions: 12

googled Brogantate podcast & this popped up. Can’t remember her ever mentioning it & haven’t listened to it but surely there can’t be another BogieTat
HOE DO I LISTEN TO THIS?!

Reactions: 1
His reply 😂 “Thaaaaaaaanks Bub” for someone who never uploads, she has to put so much of her life online!!
She’s even pinned his thaaaaanks bub to the top to make sure everyone sees they luv each other sew much!!! I’d be rather embarrassed if I did such a gushy post to only get a “thanks” back but then again I’m not 15 so don’t feel the need to post such cringe stuff over social media to prove I’m in a happy relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Of all the pictures she could use, she picked that one? They both look wrinkled and Haggard! But I suppose holiday with miss demanding is like that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.