Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that video was totally unplanned and very unprepared for also!
She said she's been working on it for the last week! What on earth 🤯 i could film my house in less than an hour and edit it that day and I don't even know how!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So most of these ideas, she hasn’t actually bothered doing - joint pointing at things saying what she could/should do

She obviously doesn’t understand the word ‘hack’ because every idea she has isn’t a god damn hack

Lost track of the number of times she says ‘switch out’ or ‘switch it up’

The bedroom wardrobe door was left open looking really scruffy - why!?

How is using a microwave heat pack a hack? It’s just something you do!

When she said they always get quite warm in bed - boke!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So most of these ideas, she hasn’t actually bothered doing - joint pointing at things saying what she could/should do

She obviously doesn’t understand the word ‘hack’ because every idea she has isn’t a god damn hack

Lost track of the number of times she says ‘switch out’ or ‘switch it up’

The bedroom wardrobe door was left open looking really scruffy - why!?

How is using a microwave heat pack a hack? It’s just something you do!

When she said they always get quite warm in bed - boke!
It was the most pointless video ever, everything she does is half hearted. I really have no idea what the “coach” is supposedly doing to help her as she is getting worse as the weeks go on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my gosh why does she keep saying everything is a hack? ‘A great hack is to leave your slippers by the bed ready for the morning’. Not a hack hun, it’s just what any normal people do.

Also, she really needs to get someone to spell check her videos 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Quick call the daily mail!!! These are £10.95!!!!! Pick and mix boxes from brogans Pal! Quick you get a whole pound off with her code 😉 a whole pound! She must be so proud!
She'll support this, but not a local bakery offering her goods for free as she's "healthy eating" (nvm the fact she could have shared it with others and filmed their reviews)

Ok Brogre

Reactions: 12
At the beginning of July she posted an ad for Function of Beauty. Four months later, she's used duck all 😂

View attachment 300692
View attachment 300694

There are 3 possible explanations:
1) she finished the initial bottles and has since forked out and repurchased them
2) she doesn't wash her hair hardly ever
3) the whole ad was a sham and she doesn't like the products
This was my advert under your comment 🙃 Ogx are gonna get you!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
State of that video.

What did I learn? Put a fake fire on the projector for that truly cosy sat by a house fire effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest story.. bonnie was too scared to even go in the garden so she decided to take her for a walk instead?!?!? What an earth?! I’m no dog expert but surley if your dog is scared of fireworks the last thing you should do is walk them at night!!

• Angry
Reactions: 55
Well that video was both patronising and pathetic. So recommending people have a hot drink in winter, put slippers by the bed and have rugs in their houses count as "hacks" and "game changers" to have an oh so "cossssy" home like Brogan? Do me a favour. You would think after 10 years of youtube she would be so much better at this but fundamentally she's just not a very good communicator who has poor and repetitive/lazy use of language which doesn't inspire people to be invested in (or believe) what she is saying.

But still she valiantly plugs away mentioning her extensive art collection full of unique pieces (gotta get that promo discount in too of course) which she views while listening to her jazz music (she hearts it so much) and reading her many many books in her reading nook (aka her sofa). She's always trying to portray herself as something she's clearly not, the fakeness is so clear to see it's painful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bonnie is scared of the fireworks so I took her out for a little walk where there is fireworks.

Pretty sure that’s the opposite way to calm her.

Her latest story.. bonnie was too scared to even go in the garden so she decided to take her for a walk instead?!?!? What an earth?! I’m no dog expert but surley if your dog is scared of fireworks the last thing you should do is walk them at night!!
Haha jinx!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s showing off the £100 velvetiser next to the used teabag for me 😂😩 put it in the bin hun x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Bloody hell. “I am obsessed with jazz” - I bet she couldn’t name a single jazz musician or jazz standard. Basic basic gal. Even by her standards, this new video is garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And how little effort would it have taken to run a bath, light some candles and stage the bathroom to show it looking “cozy”. LAZY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It can’t be just me that keeps thinking, she can’t get any worse? I mean I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve thought it, and she outdoes herself. I’m a little concerned how much worse it can get before it becomes either extremely embarrassing, or she takes herself away for chat with herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.