Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was stopping her driving to wherever he was to pick him up?!
Because mummy probably didn’t give her permission to do so....

If he was my partner i would of driven hours and hours to collect him rather than leaving him stranded! She’s so very selfish!

Reactions: 32
Classic Ben. Comes home in a sling after two weeks alone in a hotel room with only Binky’s Instagram for company.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I just watched the stories, the closed captions are meant for those who are hard of hearing, she literally wrote what she wanted him to say and things she was butting in with when he was speaking. He never said he “missed us” he said twice he missed the bath and Bonnie then and you hahahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So Benji hurting his shoulder, was this what she was referring to recently when she was trying to justify why she hadn't uploaded in a while, she said something about personal things going on in her life. Hmmm Benji hurting his shoulder doesn't stop you working you lazy lump!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Poor guy - obviously been in lots of pain, why couldn’t she go collect him!? Can’t do his job properly and should be at home recovering properly! Also clearly didn’t want to be on camera!
Exactly! If that had been my husband I would’ve jumped in the car and gone and got him immediately no matter where he was in the country! I’d have brought him home, made him comfortable, made his favourite food and looked after him. Cos that’s what you do when you love someone. I‘ve had 3 C-Sections and my hubby was by my side every step of the way for each one. He helped me shower, bathed my stitches, cooked all my meals, changed nappies, washed bottles, did night feeds, you name it he did it AND took extra annual leave from work to do so. That’s probably why we’ve been happily married for 20 years, because we each give more than we take. I can see Benji looking after Brogan that way but I doubt she would reciprocate. The thing is, I think Benji‘s a nice guy and there‘s no way she would find another boy who would put up with her crap like he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t think they’ll be spending this evening together, she was replying to a girl on twitter who said they were hosting a quiz night in the disney in detail Facebook group and brogan said she’d requested to join

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they’ll be spending this evening together, she was replying to a girl on twitter who said they were hosting a quiz night in the disney in detail Facebook group and brogan said she’d requested to join
He’s probably off to a mate’s for the evening to fill him in on how his injury was caused by diving off the hotel wardrobe into Binky’s open arms (and legs).

That or he’s putting headphones on for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Laughed a little too much about Benji saying “I missed Bonnie,” followed by a very mumbled “and I missed you” to Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Raging that she blocked me on insta and I can’t see her stories at times like this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did we have to have bogey in the story about bongo? Like why can’t she just be out of the frame for once, poor guy looked tired & done in & here she is demanding he tell everyone what’s happened 🤯
I’d have had him on strict orders not to leave the sofa, cuddled up to Bon Bon, his favourite drink and the tv on while I cooked in the kitchen. Also absolutely furious hobbycraft have sent her a craft box! I love them 🤣

Why did we have to have bogey in the story about bongo? Like why can’t she just be out of the frame for once, poor guy looked tired & done in & here she is demanding he tell everyone what’s happened 🤯
I’d have had him on strict orders not to leave the sofa, cuddled up to Bon Bon, his favourite drink and the tv on while I cooked in the kitchen. Also absolutely furious hobbycraft have sent her a craft box! I love them 🤣
:mad: Disney, Hotel Chocolat, Dessenio, now Hobbycraft I wont have anywhere to shop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why couldn't that bulbous trout go and collect him? Or did he rather enjoy his time alone? She really annoys me constantly asking for people to tell her what to film. Is she incapable of independent thought? I hate the thought she actually makes money from being so absolutely bone idle when the rest of us have to work so hard, even on days when we don't feel like it, and would rather hide from the World.

• Heart
Why couldn't that bulbous trout go and collect him? Or did he rather enjoy his time alone? She really annoys me constantly asking for people to tell her what to film. Is she incapable of independent thought? I hate the thought she actually makes money from being so absolutely bone idle when the rest of us have to work so hard, even on days when we don't feel like it, and would rather hide from the World.
But the thing is she asks all the time but never actually films any of the videos she has been asked for!

Reactions: 13
Wait... I've missed something completely.

Gary C is 40?? 😳😳😳

He looks nearly 20 and acts like a 10 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.