Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would get how 50k would be a milestone but 46k?! She really does scrape by for content and bigging herself up doesn’t she
Also the person who tagged her has like half a mil insta followers. From social blade it looks like she gained 40ish followers from his mention...

Means most probs took one look at her grid and were like nopeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also the person who tagged her has like half a mil insta followers. From social blade it looks like she gained 40ish followers from his mention...

Means most probs took one look at her grid and were like nopeeeee
I’d probably follow her off this back of that tweet so I could remember to look at how much of a mess she could be to warrant the post and then I’d unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d probably follow her off this back of that tweet so I could remember to look at how much of a mess she could be to warrant the post and then I’d unfollow.
I actually hate follow some people (bogey included) just so I can see what they’re up to and chuckle when they’re silly. I think that’s why the other day when she posted her Costa vote and it showed like 3,200 votes, I didn’t vote because i couldn’t give a stuff about the hot chocolate flavours they’re doing their year 🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus haven’t stepped in a costa in ages due to COVID and the fact there’s like 10 in my town and I’d rather support small, independent cool coffee shops ✌🏻 (my period has started today and I am in full on rage mode 🤠)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her latest Instagram post is so tone deaf - not to mention against the rules!
My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly 3 hours but we’re saving for a house and currently both live at home with our parents so I haven’t been able to see him, let alone cuddle him, for ages!
It’s just so annoying that people like Brogan continue breaking the rules and prolonging this for the rest of us who are sticking to them!
I don’t watch her YouTube videos anymore because they’re mind numbing but I’ll now be deleting her on Instagram!
I respect how fast you move in a relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
I actually hate follow some people (bogey included) just so I can see what they’re up to and chuckle when they’re silly. I think that’s why the other day when she posted her Costa vote and it showed like 3,200 votes, I didn’t vote because i couldn’t give a stuff about the hot chocolate flavours they’re doing their year 🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus haven’t stepped in a costa in ages due to COVID and the fact there’s like 10 in my town and I’d rather support small, independent cool coffee shops ✌🏻 (my period has started today and I am in full on rage mode 🤠)
Rage away 🤣
She’s got to be hinting at a sponsored post from Costa? I’ve never seen her drink them before.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rage away 🤣
She’s got to be hinting at a sponsored post from Costa? I’ve never seen her drink them before.
Nah she has, got obsessed with vanilla chia latte’s at one point but I can’t remember who she was trying to impress at the time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nooooo don't hate follow! 😂 It ups her engagement. She's public so you can still see posts without following. I don't even watch her stories because I don't want the views to go up. I know I've said this before but argggghhh she grinds my gears

Reactions: 20
Nooooo don't hate follow! 😂 It ups her engagement. She's public so you can still see posts without following. I don't even watch her stories because I don't want the views to go up. I know I've said this before but argggghhh she grinds my gears
Oh really! I didn’t even think about that 😭 I’m surprised she isn’t on private to be honest, what with being SEW SEW important and popular. 46k followers...WATCH OUT! She’s about to take over the world! Still laughing myself silly at that Twitter search for someone with 100k+ followers and her being sew sew close with 77k...didn’t she do maths at school? That’s 3/4 of the minimum they’re asking for 😂 I used to really dislike Jade billington (also hate followed 🤣) but at this stage she’s growing on me compared to the likes of bogey

Also does anyone remember in a vlog when bogey went to zoellas Christmas range launch a few years back and she was waiting in a doorway and she spotted mark ferris, and she dived back in the doorway like “oh my god that’s mark!” She was so flustered and panicked, behaving like she’d just seen Beyoncé because Marky is zoellas best friend. I reckon she absolutely wet her pants when he tagged her on Instagram, that’s practically up there with being zoellas bestie for bogey right?! Oh I wish I’d been a fly on the wall when she spotted it 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That's worse in a way isn't it? Because it means that someone has taken the name so she can't have it. I don't like the girl but Christ on a bike 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brogan blocks you if you look at her stories and don’t follow her, that’s happened to me so I made another to snoop then I got blocked again recently over her not displaying ads properly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogan blocks you if you look at her stories and don’t follow her, that’s happened to me so I made another to snoop then I got blocked again recently over her not displaying ads properly
No wonder she has no time to work or upload videos, she’s too busy checking who views her stories and doesn’t follow her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some thoughts:
1) if I didn’t leech off someone else’s Disney+ account, I’d have cancelled my subscription based on that utter shitshow of an advertisement. I watch on 1.5 speed and skip through a lot but even then Gary’s segments were stomach turning.
2) she needs some sweeping curtain bangs to cover up that 7head, to stop getting her brows threaded to within an inch of their life, sort out whatever is making her face so red all of the time and maybe she wouldn’t look so haggard.
3) I’m not even remotely surprised that she’s broken social distancing, been stupid enough to post a picture of her doing so, and then panicked at being caught out and deleted it. She deserves everything she gets - be it “hate” or a virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Something in me made me watch the Disney plus video and bloody hell, what a car crash of an ad. How on earth did that get approved?! Some thoughts that I have to get off my chest...

- Did anyone else hear her start to say National Grid instead of Geographic? 🤣 I had to go back but she definitely said grid first
- What person decorates their house to watch tv by their self
- Great advertisement, didn’t even show how to invite people
- Again, great haul, didn’t say where anything was from. Very helpful 👍🏼
- NOT EVERYTHING IS A HACK
- Why did Gary C sit on the floor to watch a 90+ minute film and change his outfit every clip
- Please stop shouting YAAAAAAS 🤮
- The singing and dancing from Bogie & Gary C was SO awkward
- It actually makes me feel ill that she’s no doubt been paid more than my monthly wage for that absolute drivel of a video 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Some thoughts:
1) if I didn’t leech off someone else’s Disney+ account, I’d have cancelled my subscription based on that utter shitshow of an advertisement. I watch on 1.5 speed and skip through a lot but even then Gary’s segments were stomach turning.
2) she needs some sweeping curtain bangs to cover up that 7head, to stop getting her brows threaded to within an inch of their life, sort out whatever is making her face so red all of the time and maybe she wouldn’t look so haggard.
3) I’m not even remotely surprised that she’s broken social distancing, been stupid enough to post a picture of her doing so, and then panicked at being caught out and deleted it. She deserves everything she gets - be it “hate” or a virus.
Totally needs bangs or a fringe or something, her hairstyle is a huge no no for her. I’d like to say I’m surprised by all the social distancing stuff, but sad to say I’m not...that’s bad isn’t it, that she’s that predictable. She is so bad at this ‘influencer/YouTube’ thing (not calling it work because it isn’t for her) like awful at it, honestly begs the question what type of people watch her. Give it up humans, this one is a dud! Like putting a bad avacado back in the supermarket, although these days if you’ve touched it...it’s yours lol.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.