Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Benji is spending time playing games with his mates on his birthday. Guys like to do that. Shows how fake she is with her snuggles bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Charlotte has black listed her with Disney!!! Would serve her right for being such a greedy cowbag

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is going to be positively fuming about this Disney parcel. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That made me go and try the app, I came out as the same age as Brogan 🙀 however I am 10 yrs older than my estimated age so ok with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m 27 and came out at 22 so it’s not being harsh to Brogan for nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if mummy joined B on her beach walk this morning but she decided not to show it this time 😂

Reactions: 15
This made my morning. Really struggling mentally with this year so it's the little things 😂
Honestly when I feel a bit down or sorry for myself I just read on here and feel better 🤣 she’s such a car crash!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.