Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone watched the video is it tacky 😂
You missed when she was finding something to watch while eating dinner, and dropped in that "fairytale weddings" are one of her favourite things to watch

When's Benjjjjjjjjjjj gonna Lever though? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those of you not familiar with Gary C, he is not a nice person (there’s more info on him on Adam hattan’s thread and I’m sure he had his own at one point) but he calls himself a professional plus one, so this isn’t unusual for him 😂
Weird!! Is he actually 40 years old? 🎃🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, we didn’t need this Brogs
Why tf is he dressed as Maleficent if its Hocus Pocus? 😬

Brogan only knowing the Shannon girl for 5 mins and will now be classed as a 'close friend' to Brogan sounds about right. Tell the girl to run, its not too late!

• Haha
I don’t think it’s fair to bring sexuality into this. Gary C is undeniably insufferable but I don’t think whether he’s gay or not has anything to do with that!
You read it wrong I said I love gays but find Gary C annoying to watch okay should've word it better bad day im in three-tier lockdown 😩

Reactions: 2
You read it wrong I said I love gays but find Gary C annoying to watch okay should've word it better bad day im in three-tier lockdown 😩
I think the point OP was making was you wouldn’t say “I love straight people but brogan is annoying” ... sexuality and someone’s ability to be irritating has no correlation .

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Okay change the subject please jesus
Look, it’s not a big deal but we’re now at a point in society where any subliminal descrimination should be pulled up so that mistakes can be corrected, that’s all the OP was trying to do :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
baffles me how she is SEWWW proud of her content...that video was pathetic. how has it taken her 2 weeks to produce that pile of dung?!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right I have a question...when Brogs says that at Halloween every year, Hocus Pocus is the first film she reaches for (or however the dumb bint phrased it) and is one of her faves....how in the name of Disney tat can that be true if Benji Wenji has not seen it???

Also...the brief flash of Bianca’s photo watching the film looked like a hotel room...she’s this Binky yeah? And Brogs says neither she nor Benj has seen it..,well I’d say that’s still true as she’ll have been too busy lighting up Benj’s world to care about the black flame candle

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right I have a question...when Brogs says that at Halloween every year, Hocus Pocus is the first film she reaches for (or however the dumb bint phrased it) and is one of her faves....how in the name of Disney tat can that be true if Benji Wenji has not seen it???

Also...the brief flash of Bianca’s photo watching the film looked like a hotel room...she’s this Binky yeah? And Brogs says neither she nor Benj has seen it..,well I’d say that’s still true as she’ll have been too busy lighting up Benj’s world to care about the black flame candle
Not one to defend Brogan but the Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favourites since childhood and I watch it a few times between now and Christmas every year. I've been with my husband for 11 years and he's still seen no more than 10 minutes of the film, because he really doesn't like it. He will always find something else to do if its on.

Saying that, I thought she didn't like Halloween at all. Or was that just Halloween parties? Im sure she likes the sweets 😉

Reactions: 20
Saying that, I thought she didn't like Halloween at all. Or was that just Halloween parties? Im sure she likes the sweets 😉
She claims that, but booked Disney and bought a cheerleader costume especially for Mickey's Halloween party; she went to a house party the following year, dressed-up as a witch, and had a great time; so I don't buy her claims of not liking Halloween. It's just another excuse not to make an effort.

Reactions: 13
Not one to defend Brogan but the Nightmare before Christmas is one of my favourites since childhood and I watch it a few times between now and Christmas every year. I've been with my husband for 11 years and he's still seen no more than 10 minutes of the film, because he really doesn't like it. He will always find something else to do if its on.

She likes anything and everything once it’s a sponsorship

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m having my “Big Day Off” today and I’m starting it with her newest video and a coffee... instantly regretting wasting even a dot of my day off on this!

• Haha
She claims that, but booked Disney and bought a cheerleader costume especially for Mickey's Halloween party; she went to a house party the following year, dressed-up as a witch, and had a great time; so I don't buy her claims of not liking Halloween. It's just another excuse not to make an effort.
She only likes it when she’s invited... being a plus one is probably incomprehensible

Reactions: 6
I thought filters were supposed to make you look better? She genuinely looks like a granny or something in this.. she needs to stop smiling like that and for god sake

TAKE THE HAND OFF YOUR CHIN!!!
It's a big achievement to have such an ugly smile. Most people that aren't blessed in the looks department still light up and look lovely when they smile. Goes to show that the Twits analogy is spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.