Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t really like Bonnie, it’s all for show. You can see how little she cares in the vlogs when she spends hours getting ready upstairs before going down to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
As much as Bonnie is a good looking dog they did buy her in a rush all cause Megan and her BF has one Brogan wanted one we see she has a dog next min Brogan kept going on and on till she got what she wanted do people never say no to her :rolleyes:

She couldve waited till the house was sorted and you know cleaned up the mould :cautious:

Can I say Megans BF is HOT 😂

Reactions: 11
As much as Bonnie is a good looking dog they did buy her in a rush all cause Megan and her BF has one Brogan wanted one we see she has a dog next min Brogan kept going on and on till she got what she wanted do people never say no to her :rolleyes:

She couldve waited till the house was sorted and you know cleaned up the mould :cautious:

Can I say Megans BF is HOT 😂
I believe he’s also from money too! Everything brogan was desperate for ;)

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t even be bother to spell the poor girls name correctly, great introduction 🙄
Big potato games aren't even that decent. My partner and I have a big collection with games such as settlers...ticket to ride. She plays kids games.

Reactions: 12
Yeaaah. My friends, boyfriend and I are all huge gamers and the type of game Big Potato Games produces / promotes are really quite lowest common denominator social games for people who don't actually play games and just want something to do with family.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Waheyy my first thread title 😅 Oops have I cursed them? 🤔😂

I wouldn’t put it past her if she’s only mentioned the personal stuff just to try & get some attention on her next AD.. desperate times for owd bog brush 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could you imagine if Big Potatoes actually dropped her. They are one of the only ongoing brands that work with her now (apart from desenio but they work with literally anyone and everyone and usually pay by gifting rather than money). Other brands come and go or its just gifted stuff, which doesn't pay the bills. Travel ain't happening for a while either.

There's influencers who have been doing this way less time than Brogan and with way less followers who get picked up by huge brands because they actually do some work and produce decent content.

Brogan seems to think buying more subs will equal more opportunities but it will have the opposite effect cos her work is cr*p, however proud of it she is, it is cr*p.

She is like a bargain basement blogger really (even though she thinks she is Zoellla 😂 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sponsored by Disney? How the bloody hell has she managed that
It’s Disney plus, and begging! I was surprised she wasn’t approached when it first launched like a lot of influencers! But here we are

Reactions: 13
Brogie talking about how many hours she’s “put in” to watching Disney+ 🤣 ohhhh so you finally admit you do nothing all day 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In the spirit of Halloween, all I got to say about Boregan's new vid is BOO!!!!

Dreadful Halloween decorations mashed up with her Disney plushies.

Why eat dinner out of a kiddies Disney bowl?

Gary C is 🤮

Benji probably preoccupied in his hotel room with other things... If you know what I mean 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.