Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
Guys, I forgot to leave my slippers by the bed last night and my feet weren’t cozy until I got downstairs and found them. Why didn’t I listen to Brogan?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

mrsrh

Chatty Member
Just walked past Brogres house and the curtains are still drawn at 12:30pm 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

aggytha

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #41 benj wants to runaway, curtains closed at midday, running out of ideas so there’s a podcast on the way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Donald73

VIP Member
I think you’re all giving her too much credit. She ain’t freelancing, she’s freeloading!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

FoxBoo

Poor guy - obviously been in lots of pain, why couldn’t she go collect him!? Can’t do his job properly and should be at home recovering properly! Also clearly didn’t want to be on camera!
Exactly! If that had been my husband I would’ve jumped in the car and gone and got him immediately no matter where he was in the country! I’d have brought him home, made him comfortable, made his favourite food and looked after him. Cos that’s what you do when you love someone. I‘ve had 3 C-Sections and my hubby was by my side every step of the way for each one. He helped me shower, bathed my stitches, cooked all my meals, changed nappies, washed bottles, did night feeds, you name it he did it AND took extra annual leave from work to do so. That’s probably why we’ve been happily married for 20 years, because we each give more than we take. I can see Benji looking after Brogan that way but I doubt she would reciprocate. The thing is, I think Benji‘s a nice guy and there‘s no way she would find another boy who would put up with her crap like he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

disneys

VIP Member
*very bitchy but honest post incoming* 😂

When people call her smug I find it hilarious as though she has a smug face she truly has nothing to be smug about....

She’s a very overweight average looking girl (below average at the minute when she makes no effort), making an average wage for doing very little and getting more irrelevant by the day. She has no long term career prospects.

She lives in an ok house in a rough area of a seaside town which she only managed to buy on her average wage because she freeloaded off her boyfriends dad for 2 years.

Her boyfriend works away most of the time anyway and is hard working but not exactly great looking and seems to be tired of her shit. Still no ring nearly 4 years in.

No relationship with her father over a petty case of him not letting her be a lazy bitch, a very strained relationship with her mother that she has tried to cover up by deleting the videos of but is still evident.

No long term real friends to speak of. Those she does have seem to use her or put up with her occasionally.

Maybe the only good thing she does have is Bonnie.

So truly Brogan... not sure what you have to be smug about.

(Also if you’re reading here... probs thinking I’m a jobless poor troll or something, I don’t feel the need to brag on the internet as it’s very unbecoming but you would be jealous of my life if I did. 🙃)
this is my favourite post about her EVER ! it sums her up so well .. I said a few pages back that her smugness was my least favourite trait because she looks down her nose at people when she literally has no reason to (not that you should look down your nose anyway whatever your position !). . you’ve summed up my exact thoughts !

FoxBoo

Is it just me that’s totally grossed out by those sweet boxes? It looks like they don’t even come wrapped in any kind of airtight packaging, just open, in tissue and in a cardboard box! During a global pandemic!

And the thought of somebody just sitting in their house, handling sweets that I’m going to eat....bleurghh, it just grosses me out. At least in proper factories people are all dressed in hygienic work wear, wearing hats and hairnets and gloves etc with health and hygiene procedures in place. When people are producing stuff like this in their home you don’t know what is actually happening. It’s like pick’n’mix in Wilko’s! I don’t eat that either cos you don’t know who’s had their mitts in it!

I admit I am a paranoid germaphobe so maybe it’s just me over thinking it but I dunno...every time I see those unwrapped sweet boxes I just think “Eww, No!”

And as for Brogan advertising a whole pound off...OMG how embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Sick

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Ok - is Gary the one who's on benefits for anxiety. As far as I'm concerned, if you can get dressed up as a pumpkin and dance on the internet, you can work remotely doing something like data entry.

Had to switch off through that vlog - they're like a bunch of toddlers - it's weird.

• Wow

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
B676E141-899E-4C5E-9F01-0C3E369FD7BB.jpeg

Doesn’t she take the weirdest photos 🤨 like why pick up your flowers from where they “look lovely when you walk in” to hold them over your feet near the door? Is the lighting really that poor that she had to move them? Or can she just not help herself but need to have some part of herself feature in every photo she posts

• Haha
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Ah don’t talk about their sex life remember when she posted that pic where they looked half naked trying to imply they’d just been doing it 🤢😂😂 I don’t want to see anymore of that.

It would be awful if they were engaged and she said my fiancé 1000 times a day. I still call my fiancé my boyfriend I just always think the f word sounds so pretentious. she’d definitely feel superior to people who aren’t engaged.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Lht30

Chatty Member
As a mother, I wouldn’t dream of dumping my child’s belongings on the side of the road or cutting the fur off her favourite coat. What could Brogan possibly have done that was that bad something like that was warranted? It screams pure hatred.

I think Julie has her own issues with Brogan, I still get the impression that they both just tolerate each other for the sake of being mother & daughter. Personally I can’t see how a relationship recovers from that kind of behaviour without some kind of professional help. I think it speaks volumes that they both have no kind of relationship with her dad either.

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
*very bitchy but honest post incoming* 😂

When people call her smug I find it hilarious as though she has a smug face she truly has nothing to be smug about....

She’s a very overweight average looking girl (below average at the minute when she makes no effort), making an average wage for doing very little and getting more irrelevant by the day. She has no long term career prospects.

She lives in an ok house in a rough area of a seaside town which she only managed to buy on her average wage because she freeloaded off her boyfriends dad for 2 years.

Her boyfriend works away most of the time anyway and is hard working but not exactly great looking and seems to be tired of her shit. Still no ring nearly 4 years in.

No relationship with her father over a petty case of him not letting her be a lazy bitch, a very strained relationship with her mother that she has tried to cover up by deleting the videos of but is still evident.

No long term real friends to speak of. Those she does have seem to use her or put up with her occasionally.

Maybe the only good thing she does have is Bonnie.

So truly Brogan... not sure what you have to be smug about.

(Also if you’re reading here... probs thinking I’m a jobless poor troll or something, I don’t feel the need to brag on the internet as it’s very unbecoming but you would be jealous of my life if I did. 🙃)
Love this and stealing a line for the next thread title!

Brogan Tate #41 still no ring nearly 4 years in !

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Ok so I watched it and wrote my thoughts on my notes on my phone as I tried to watch - apologies for how long this is but you won’t have to watch - I sat through it for you!

she says cosy a lot

Fairy lights with the photos attached look tacky, would expect that in a teenagers or students room not a grown adults guest room... sorry, rum

Why would you want to keep switching out art and things in a spare rum that for a lot of people with them right now... no one uses. Also what are we supposed to do with all the spare seasonal art - we aren’t a nation of hoarders

Where has Benjis things gone from his bedside table? It’s like she’s only living there... actually, does Ben even have anything in the house?

Again with fairy lights, is she 13 going on 50 or something?

What does a hot water bottle have to do with making a house seem “cosy”

Who takes a tea up to bed to drink after you brush your teeth... girl no wonder you teeth look like cheese - should be drinking water after you brush you’re putting sugar and tea in your mouth to sit there all night

“A lot of our rum is grey obviously” don’t you mean a lot of the house is grey and dull?!

What does clothes have to do with making your home cosy? Also where else would you keep your slippers if you wear them walking around the house and when you go to bed?

a hack to get a rug for the bedroom for when you wake up but she has a carpet so doesn’t need one... why are you telling us if it’s not something you do for a hack?

“Cute pumpkin display” I beg to differ, looks like twigs in a pumpkin to me... oh and more fairy lights!!!

So now a slow cookers is a cosy hack for the house... I mean yeah it’s warm but that doesn’t make the house cosy just makes the house smell of stew and farts for hours on end
I skipped a bit in the kitchen because I was bored....

She wants a rug in the kitchen around the island where her cooker is, I think there’s a reason people don’t put carpet in a kitchen area where you cook... hmmm what could the reason be?!

Lamp bulbs?

She’s going to play some jazz to show her google thing playing jazz music when she asks for and is looking smug so I’ve skipped again....

Now we’re onto the Hotel Chocolat thing that is pointless... she has a tassimo right there that also makes hot chocolate for half the price as you can only use certain chocolate in that velvetizer thing.

She’s treating herself because she’s going to be home a lot more... I mean, she’s been home most days for how many years now?!

She has different teas for different times of the day... she has too much time on her hands I’m lucky if I get one crappy one while I work! Skipped again because I don’t care about her opinion on tea!

Of course brogan has to have a wide bath because she is so unique.... her bath time is a real experience - I don’t even want to know what she’s doing in the tub... skipping again!

Final rum, I hope... living rum. She is showing us blankets and cushions as if we’ve never seen such an item before!

She bought a bean bag and wants to create a reading nook.... for all those books she reads. You know she ain’t getting out of that thing with ease once she’s plopped into it!

She has Bonnie in a vice grip as per usual and I learnt nothing!

• Haha

Vickisuder

He has anxiety and depression, and whilst no proof he is actually on benefits, people claim he is a benefit fraud.
I have anxiety and depression but yet I still have to go to work, - I’m a key worker so I have to go, we’ve be shouted and sworn at Over the last 7 months which is all going to get worse Again over next few weeks!!
whixh makes me really mad when she harp on about how hard it is! She has no idea

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Imherebutimnot

20201029_164900.jpg

I genuinely cannot believe this woman is in her mid twenties. She looks older than 52 here...more like 72!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43