Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #33: She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants your cash!

Sing in the tune of ‘Monster Mash’ for full effect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #33: she‘ll block you if you bash her, have you heard of this device called a potato masher?

• Haha
Reactions: 91

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of a spaniel going to the groomers?! Maybe for nails but they’re hair isn’t thick like some breads.
😂😂😂 no you don’t understand - Bonnie has super thick hair. The groomers probably need special scissors because it’s so thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Meg1912

VIP Member
Hi ladies!! ☺☺
We were supposed to get married on the 29th of August, but we had no other choice but to postpone to next year. But all that matters is that we found each other and we're healthy as well as our loved ones! But we'll have a tiny civil cerimony by the castle where we live because it has a special place in our hearts as it's where he popped the question! So I'm just really thankful we'll start building our future together! 🤗 I couldn't resist, this is my wedding dress! 😍😍😍
I haven't watched Brogie's videos in ages, but I see they now have a dog. I wonder how Sebbie feels about it? 🤣🤣
Hope all you ladies are doing well and staying safe! ☺☺

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

whenseptemberends

No new video tonight guyzzzzz, nobody was prepared to pay me to do an AD this week so I couldn't be fucked. Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

aries10

Brogan Tate #33: Doesn’t give a crap about her fans, far more concerned about her Disney plans

Reactions: 58
Screenshot_20200715_111307_com.instagram.android.jpg
seeing as i got brogblocked yday i went on one of my many other IG accounts and took literally 30 seconds to reply to April and guess what! Shock F'in horror it got more likes than "queen B's" reply! As we've all said it takes 30 seconds to acknowledge and reply something personal, she absolutely see's some of her "fans" as an inconvenience and its disgusting, at a time where she's struggling for content and views you'd think she would spend time replying to her loyal fan base. Shes lazy and pathetic and absolutely needs to get a job even if its a weekend job to remind herself what hard work actually is!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
240BAACB-DE60-4733-9938-D9220F76B5E5.jpeg

I wish brogan would make more of an effort to interact with this poor girl. She is one of her most loyal fans.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

theghosttown

VIP Member
That thumb nail is the new version of “IM ON THE PILL” “I MUST TAKE MY PILL BECAUSE I HAVE SEX!!!!!”

I really don’t want to see a picture of brogan looking like she’s just been shafted. Especially when they look like brother and sister.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52