Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan Tate #33: Doesn’t give a crap about her fans, far more concerned about her Disney plans

Reactions: 58
It just shows no matter how much you spend on stuff you will still look awful if you don’t take care of yourself from the inside.

The expensive shampoos, Liz Earle, £120 hair straighteners etc are all wasted on her. I swear by Simple, Pantene and £20 Babyliss hair straighteners and my skin and hair couldn’t be better.

Reactions: 26
In her old vlogs in the flat she use to do the morning shots of her topless in bed
Like a big hint i have a boyfriend I'm on the pill I have sex

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It just shows no matter how much you spend on stuff you will still look awful if you don’t take care of yourself from the inside.

The expensive shampoos, Liz Earle, £120 hair straighteners etc are all wasted on her. I swear by Simple, Pantene and £20 Babyliss hair straighteners and my skin and hair couldn’t be better.
@LaurieLaurie Same I have dry/sensitive skin and use body shop, garnier stuff if i dont pick the right stuff my skin goes red as a tomato i thought brobeg was allergic to some stuff and she uses liz earle and clinique products are they not harsh for her skin?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@LaurieLaurie Same I have dry/sensitive skin and use body shop, garnier stuff if i dont pick the right stuff my skin goes red as a tomato i thought brobeg was allergic to some stuff and she uses liz earle and clinique products are they not harsh for her skin?
There’s no way she is as sensitive as she says because if she was she wouldn’t be able to use all the tit she does!
I got that OGX and it made my scalp itchy and sore, I have had eczema since I was a kid and I have to be so careful what I buy or I get really bad flare ups!
My right hand is so bad I have to wear gloves to prepare food because certain things irritate it and it cracks and bleeds! No way does she suffer as much as some. 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s that it cosmetics night cream, I’ve heard nothing but bad things about it from people who have skin that can’t handle fragrances in their skin care..... and it’s £43!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If you have super sensitive skin it’s known that the essential oils/fragrance found in Liz Earle causes irritation (such as redness) to some, also the same with Lush products which have a lot of fragrance and also essential oils/citrus oils 🤷🏼‍♀️. Some Clinique products have alcohol which is quite drying to the skin and can cause irritation.
But everyone’s skin is different and it’s individual differences all the way 🙂🙂.
I can’t use Lush because I find it leaves me dryer than Brobags lips!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YES! this is my biggest pet hate that most people use the wrong one and call a cottage pie a shepherds pie

shepherds don’t look after cows, they look after sheep ... so it has lamb in it!

lol sorry .. 😂 just glad I’m not the only one ... !
Shes been saying “sheperds pie“ in her videos for bloody ages, I finally caved and had to say something on here! It really annoys me too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s that it cosmetics night cream, I’ve heard nothing but bad things about it from people who have skin that can’t handle fragrances in their skin care..... and it’s £43!!!
I use Pink Grapefruit from Neutrogena at the min my skin handles that fine and is budget friendly at 4.99 skin is glowing I switch up my skin care in summer time

If you have super sensitive skin it’s known that the essential oils/fragrance found in Liz Earle causes irritation (such as redness) to some, also the same with Lush products which have a lot of fragrance and also essential oils/citrus oils 🤷🏼‍♀️. Some Clinique products have alcohol which is quite drying to the skin and can cause irritation.
But everyone’s skin is different and it’s individual differences all the way 🙂🙂.
I absolutely LOVE the smell of the comforter so I bought the shower gel/body wash version and it made me itch like I had fleas hahaha. I have never set foot in a lush store again 😂

Reactions: 6
Liz Earle set my skin on fire, I just use Dove / Nivea / E45 all unscented along with allergy steroid cream.

I can get away with some lush product but not a lot of them, bath bombs are a no for me.

I think she’s talking crap / trying to be interesting!

Reactions: 7
So true about everyone's skin being different and finding the right thing for you - I swear by the Liz Earle moisturiser but at £22 a pot I use it sparingly and make it last a good couple of months, unlike Brogan who was slathering the cleanse and polish all over her face like it was going out of fashion. I'm surprised she wasn't tagging Liz Earle all over her IG, but I see she's got her affiliated link for it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Brogan Tate #33 -No extra subs flogging function of beauty, resorting to thumb nails of bongo grabbing her booty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Noticed in the last couple of vlogs, why does she keep setting the camera down in such a way when she’s sitting at her desk that it’s only her boobs / chest / stomach in the shot? So bleeping weird!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.