Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmapism

VIP Member
haha imagine her volunteering for Samaritans. “Hi I’m really struggling with things at the minute and need help”. BROGAN - “”just google it”
'Work has dried up because of the pandemic and I don't know what to do or who to turn to'

Brogan: 'Thanks so much for your support and I hope you continue to have a great week!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Busterboo

Chatty Member
Hi! First time comment on here although I’ve been reading the threads for a while.
I’ve just watched the latest slog and am in complete shock at the state of Brogan. I’m speechless as I’ve not really watched any slogs for a while... I just can’t believe it’s the same person I started watching a couple of years ago: she’s lost her sparkle, her hair is dull, her skin looks awful and she has put on so much weight I can’t believe it. It’s so sad to see the transformation that’s happened and it’s kinda upsetting... if she were my friend/family I’d have to say something.

She’s also so sunburnt it’s making me wince thinking of the pain - you can see the ‘white’ in the gap of that (awful and unflattering no wonder it was in the sale) dress when she puts her hair up after Bonnie’s first walk and again when she’s laying on the floor with Bonnie.

And walking Bonnie until she does a poo... you walk dogs for exercise and let them out in the garden. All she’s ‘teaching’ Bonnie is NOT to poop and she’ll get three walks! Dogs are clever and quickly learn these kind of things.

The whole thing is absolutely awful from start to finish and I’m presuming there was a problem with sound or something which meant she had to do that hideous voice over. And what was the ‘I mash my potatoes with a thing called a masher’ comment about? ‘Oohhh, that’s where Benj whips me with a towel’ 🤢 I’ve not even got to the bedroom bit yet... I just can’t...

I genuinely feel lost for words and actually sad after watching the slog. It’s the worst thing I think I’ve ever seen on YouTube from someone with a relatively large following and who claims to be an ‘influencer’. I’d comment on her video my concern for her but it’ll get deleted so she’s beyond any compassion or help now really: Brogan, if you read this please take a break- this is not a message of spite it’s a real concern. It’s a complete car crash happening full throttle and being shown for all to see, except Brogan herself.

Reactions: 48

cushtybert

VIP Member
She seems to have deleted a few comments since I first looked, the one with that poor girl and a few ones calling her out about ogx, I would love to write to ogx and tell them what she is doing!
She’s deleted April’s message. What a bitch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Was coming on here just to say this! She has made more effort in replies to other people. I don’t know why she can’t acknowledge this girl more knowing she is definitely someone vulnerable?
Honestly, it just gives me such mean girl vibes. She still acts like a school girl who would snigger and think she was above everyone else. April comments on pretty much every one of brogans videos and posts yet never seems to get more than a “thanks” it’s not hard to pick out one bit of what she said and make her feel special? “Thanks April, glad you like what I picked up today. Your recent purchases sound great! What do you think of your body shop bits? Hope last week went ok for you and your family, I was thinking of you.” Something like that takes 30 seconds to type and would have made her feel so special

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
She mentions her ‘haters’ 😂

She thinks there has been so much negativity from her haters because people are furloughed and spending more time at home - NO it’s because your videos are shit, youre a shit influencer and i think most of us are a bit pissed off that you get paid a lot to do very little, all with a stupid smug smirk on your face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
But then if she does read here she's ignoring everything we are saying. And she won't admit that her content hasn't been so great. Be HONEST. People appreciate it and trust me, we can tell when you're just doing stuff for the sake of it (hello two second 'interest' in BLM)

I actually think Brogan should go back to school. Or volunteer. My friend volunteers with the Samaritans and they have had a lot of calls over the lockdown period. Then again she's so warm and lovely and super easy to talk to so maybe Brogan shouldn't do that 😂
haha imagine her volunteering for Samaritans. “Hi I’m really struggling with things at the minute and need help”. BROGAN - “”just google it”

• Haha
  • Angry

Mable912

VIP Member
Oh guys this is bad. This is baaaaddddddd, even for Broggie. “I’m just taking my plate downstairs” WHAT THE HELL? How is this “content”!? I’ve seen better content in my rubbish bin than on her channel.

She has 100% lost all motivation for her channel. If that’s the only shite she can muster together, she’s clearly had it.

I give it til the end of the year before she gives up YouTube.

EDIT: final thought, that’s cottage pie hun. Not shepherds pie 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I think the majority of her followers are quite vulnerable. At her previous meets the girls look young, live at home, no prospect types so they want to be like her and since she has no social life many can relate. The shit she flogs isn’t expensive so they can afford to buy similar items to feel like they fit in.

Reactions: 40

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ok, I’ve had dogs all my life, no offence to anyone who loves their dog so much they probably considered breast or bottle feel like Brogan and Benji.

but I watched the upload and I really thought, this bint has nothing going on in her life. Nothing, Nada.

you would be forgiving in thinking Brogan had just found out she had a secret sister whos died in an airplane accident and left a toddler behind.

and benji needs a good shag. That lads not normal. Not normal. 😕
that is all,

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsrh

Chatty Member
AA1E7D55-6405-4795-B309-B282CF839CAB.png

13th April she did a Vlog where she discussed all that naturally curly hair of hers. At 11:22 she literally says that she’s spent a lot of time (years) and money finding a suitable shampoo/conditioner (OGX) so she isn’t willing to ruin that to do curly girl method.

And now... a mere 3 months later the girl has done a total 360. I’m surprised she’s not given herself bloody whiplash.

• Haha
  • Wow

Broganlolololl

Brogan, we all know you read here and since you turn your messages off and have 0 interest in interacting with anyone PLEASE stop getting in Bonnies face and being so over bearing with her. She won’t like it. And two PLEASE stop lying in the sun. Your skin is pale and already so red and damaged. You need to be wiser and stop frying yourself.

View attachment 183627
I swear in every post she is sunburned and someone posts a comment. Either in instas or YouTube

Brogan 33 the potato, burned to a crisp

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38