Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s saying OGX aren’t for her anymore publicly when she’s had an ongoing relationship with them for years .. she’s gone for lunch with their PR team, been sent sample after sample .. if I was representing OGX I’d be PISSED (speaking as an ex-marketing manager)

Reactions: 38
Does anyone remember when Brogan said before she got her own place that when she did she would have just a few bits of Disney pieces around the house but not too much, famous last words eh Brogan!
Becca Rose today on her moving-in vlog: "we wanted it to be tasteful, so subtle Disney, tasteful Disney, because this is a house of adults"

aka SHOTS FIRED

• Haha

mrsrh

Chatty Member
0C74B915-A3CF-481D-A582-01FA84A1CA7B.jpeg

Are people actually this lazy/stupid?! In the time they’ve wrote this tweet they could have searched on amazon themselves and Brogre wouldn’t have got a dime. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Polkadot123

VIP Member
So on her stories it goes from the 'every body is a bikini body' nice and body positive, followed by an ad for the skinny food company 🙄🙄🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Poor April, I don’t even think she bothered to read that comment at all! What an ignorant, uninterested response to such an awful thing for the girl to have to go through. Brogan you are a total bitch, where’s the empathy there? 😢🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Jess89

VIP Member
This is severely off topic but I am very excited (loosely related to Brogan getting her dog under strange circumstances - we have gone the more responsible route!) - my husband and I travelled an hour away from us last weekend to visit a greyhound which was currently in foster, he was rescued from appalling conditions in Ireland and was the sweetest boy when we met him. Had our home check today and have signed the adoption papers so are picking him up at the weekend 🤩 He was the fifth greyhound we have met since looking and knew he was the one very quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

JLXRD

VIP Member
Virgin have cancelled their flights to MCO until 6th October. Pretty sure Brogan flies on the 3rd/4th 😂

Probs on the phone to Victoria trying to price up a private jet as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
She didn’t say what size the fake leather jacket was but pretty sure I saw 44 on the label which is a U.K. 18.

661674B8-927F-4ED5-9747-07C6AAEA337D.jpeg

Could she look any smugger!?? 😆

• Sick
  • Wow

limited75

VIP Member
She rushes everything so she can sit around doing shite all for the rest of the day and tick an item of the list. Rushes videos, comments, decor. It's all half assed.

I think that's why it enrages me so much when she goes on about how much hard work she puts in. She has so many errors in what she does and it's always pretty simple? I mean maybe that's her limit mentally?
This! 👏

It really grates on me when she says how 'proud' she is of all of the things she has achieved. Yes, she has a house etc, but it's off the back of having a pretty meaningless job. Influencing people to buy tat they don't need, showing off her many gifted holidays. It's not something I would ever be proud of. Working for the NHS, being a carer, having to work in the supermarkets these past few months, or working hard and studying to get a qualification, now thats something to be proud of!

She never uses her 'influencer' status to do good, such as raising money for a great cause (won't mention the Race for Life Tesco debacle) over the past 3 or 4 months she could have volunteered somewhere, or nipped down to Bournemouth to help with the beach clean, but no, too much like hard work. Brogan has shown time and time again, she is not a naturally caring or empathetic person, she only cares about herself!

• Heart

mrsrh

Chatty Member
I came here to ask the same thing .. it’s not like she won’t have time to cook later .. she does nothing!
the recipe literally says 10 mins to prep, 25 minutes to cook.

can’t imagine reheating it 🤢

7FF64209-E6A9-411A-99D5-6A8A9E3AD5EE.png

who the feck is that standing with Bonnie?? 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Do you think she posted it on purpose after we said they're like brother and sister? No spark whatsoever. So she spent ages setting up a tripod and timer to show everyone

BOAK

I don't care how much of your life you share online, none of us and none of your followers needed to see that. If my eyes could vomit they would.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35