Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the like and dislikes no longer visible, so surely she could lie to brands about how much engagement she’s actually getting?

Reactions: 3
Ad is supposed to be at the beginning of the title.

Isn't she contradicting herself here? Her hair is straight in the video so how is this brand working better for her curls? (can't be bothered to watch the vlog so please correct me if I am wrong here with her hair).

Reactions: 9
ALL my haircare NEEDS.

ALL my begging/ AD / Sponsored needs more like!!!
Exactly! She must of got AT LEAST 2/3 grand for that paid sponsorship. Such a sell out!

If I see her use OGX again I’m gonna email them with receipts of Bogey saying that the brands no good for her ‘curls’.. the curls she wasn’t bothered to try out the curly girl method on because of her favourite shampoo brand OGX had taken her years to find (she said this in APRIL) and now it apparently doesn’t work on her curls the ones she likes to straighten, with her gifted cloud 9 straighteners. Feck off you fickle lump 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Good to see that a lot of the comments on the video are calling her out on switching shampoo brands and how expensive this one is. I'm sure she thought everyone would be gushing about how brilliant the shampoo is for her "naturally thick curly hair" and that 20% off will "fix ALL your haircare goals". No doubt she justifies putting it in capitals as a valid reason for being such a sellout.

Reactions: 16
Why wait for an AD if it wasn’t working for you years ago. Sure she has said she didn’t want to change hair products as she has found one that suited (ogx)
39621235-9361-4C87-9048-F92FF637B6B3.jpeg

Reactions: 32
Shes pathetic.
there is no way on earth I believe she will fork out for that shampoo and conditioner every month out of her own pocket.

Reactions: 13
She has totally shot herself in the foot now as she must realise she will now get even more called out if she isn't forking out for their over priced products each month (just saw on twitter a photo of their shampoo after 3 months and the product had gone all mouldy).

If she really did love OGX she is going to have to say bye to her freebies there.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She has totally shot herself in the foot now as she must realise she will now get even more called out if she isn't forking out for their over priced products each month (just saw on twitter a photo of their shampoo after 3 months and the product had gone all mouldy).

If she really did love OGX she is going to have to say bye to her freebies there.
🤢 I’ve just seen it!
Every blogger under the sun seems to be spouting on about them, and all with a discount code. It’s a big marketing hype!

Reactions: 5
Poor April, I don’t even think she bothered to read that comment at all! What an ignorant, uninterested response to such an awful thing for the girl to have to go through. Brogan you are a total witch, where’s the empathy there? 😢🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
What is wrong with her.... View attachment 177165
What the duck.

Sometimes I wonder does she even read the comments properly. Imo she just scans for the negative stuff to delete and on everything else she just pastes in a random reply without any regard or sensitivity or CARE for what someone wrote. As long as she can write engagement where she’s giving off “positive vibes!” Who cares how insensitive or stupid she looks?

No words.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.