Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 178645
what happened to the Disney bath mat?!
I know it's old news now but those wall tiles are the wrong way up and don't go with the flooring in any way shape or form. Sorry, that bathroom just irritates me.

Also, has she done anything about the holes in the roof yet? If we have a wet and windy winter she'll end up with a shed load of damage to both the roof and house.

Reactions: 8
Have you tho benji
Literally laughed out loud at this.

I mean if you wanted a selfish simpleton who would pile the pounds on as soon as she got comfy, then yeah you've done alright.

But if you wanted a 26 year old girlfriend, you're probably feeling a bit short-changed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brogans so thick though but I do love the throwbacks that Benji does aimed at herself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Does anyone know if those chicken and lettuce things she posted are a WW recipe? I’m a slimming world girl myself lol

Reactions: 3
I’ve figured out when we know a post on Benji’s insta is of his own doing - I had my suspicions the other day after seeing a screenshot of a text he sent her that she shared and I think I’ve just confirmed it!

if there’s no emoji in the caption I think it’s safe to assume it’s a genuine article. If you scroll all the way through his insta BB (Before Brogre) there was no emoji use - there’s the odd post where he’s used : ) ; ) (typed with characters) etc but not πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ (emoji)

and the same goes for the text she shared. He’d physically typed out the ; ) and the end of the messages instead of using an emoji πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Have fun at Coronaland* πŸ™„ if it happens at one park , you can imagine it happening at them all

* Even if it's not corona, there's definitely people selfish enough to go there with symptoms

• Wow
  • Sick
Have fun at Coronaland* πŸ™„ if it happens at one park , you can imagine it happening at them all

* Even if it's not corona, there's definitely people selfish enough to go there with symptoms
This scares me - some people will probably go even if they are feeling a bit off as they don’t want to lose the money before putting peoples health as their priority. equally when coming back into the country god knows what they are bringing back given the high rates in US.
I would be surprised if brogan doesn’t go as her lack of empathy and care for anyone else is so low. She also needs the content massively as her videos are as dull as dishwater

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.