Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
240BAACB-DE60-4733-9938-D9220F76B5E5.jpeg

I wish brogan would make more of an effort to interact with this poor girl. She is one of her most loyal fans.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
That girl putting so much detail in her post and clearly would have been delighted if Brogan had picked even one thing to ask her about. But 'admin' waits for no woman right Brogan? Gotta reply to everything as quickly as possible. I would say it's completely devoid of personality but then so is she so I don't know what else I would have expected.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
All those who comment saying she looks thinner don't be fooled. The stories show the real brogan! Every sunburnt lb of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
sorry, how the HECK is she fitting into that size 16 leather jacket and size 14 dress! I’m a 12 in 99% of shops and primark sizes come up SO small on me getting 14/16’s - can’t wait to see them on her for sizing 🤨
I’m a 14, no belly just curvy and tall.... there is not way she’s my body size

Reactions: 11
I've got that dress and there's no bloody way she's fitting into that 14, I had to size up in it!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 181311
I wish brogan would make more of an effort to interact with this poor girl. She is one of her most loyal fans.
Especially what she’s been through recently with her grandad passing away 😡.

Did she need to go shopping today for more cheap tat? No! Is she struggling for content ideas...clearly so!

Waiting for darling BonBon cash cow to make an appearance on IG today! 😏

I think how dismissive of that April girl she is is quite disgusting .. yes, she might not know what to say but it’s clear this girl has some issues and a comment from Brogan would make her day .. these people are literally how she afforded Mooney mansion with their likes, follows and comments.. she could take a second to remember that

Reactions: 29
I think how dismissive of that April girl she is is quite disgusting .. yes, she might not know what to say but it’s clear this girl has some issues and a comment from Brogan would make her day .. these people are literally how she afforded Mooney mansion with their likes, follows and comments.. she could take a second to remember that
This! It doesn’t take two minutes to type out a better reply than what she gives. There’s no excuse for being rude.
FYI It took me one minute to type this entire post

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Latest content uploaded onto the gram - a haul from going to 5 shops

Also looking red raw on her forehead, yup that thick horrible foundation was to cover sunburn.

Why is she uploading the haul to instagram? is it so she can block people who leave negative comments???

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That IGTV was so rushed as well, she said barely anything about the Lush products except to moan about there being no receipts. Why not tell your audience what type of scents they are? She just never considers her audience and rushes everything because she's lazy and god forbid she puts actual hours into her work.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 181311
Was coming on here just to say this! She has made more effort in replies to other people. I don’t know why she can’t acknowledge this girl more knowing she is definitely someone vulnerable?

Reactions: 12
Was coming on here just to say this! She has made more effort in replies to other people. I don’t know why she can’t acknowledge this girl more knowing she is definitely someone vulnerable?
I wonder if she feels embarrassed by the comment she made the other day where she replied to April’s comment about her grandad dying with “glad you had a lovely week!” ...

Reactions: 14
She rushes everything so she can sit around doing shite all for the rest of the day and tick an item of the list. Rushes videos, comments, decor. It's all half assed.

I think that's why it enrages me so much when she goes on about how much hard work she puts in. She has so many errors in what she does and it's always pretty simple? I mean maybe that's her limit mentally?

Reactions: 22
She rushes everything so she can sit around doing shite all for the rest of the day and tick an item of the list. Rushes videos, comments, decor. It's all half assed.

I think that's why it enrages me so much when she goes on about how much hard work she puts in. She has so many errors in what she does and it's always pretty simple? I mean maybe that's her limit mentally?
This! 👏

It really grates on me when she says how 'proud' she is of all of the things she has achieved. Yes, she has a house etc, but it's off the back of having a pretty meaningless job. Influencing people to buy tat they don't need, showing off her many gifted holidays. It's not something I would ever be proud of. Working for the NHS, being a carer, having to work in the supermarkets these past few months, or working hard and studying to get a qualification, now thats something to be proud of!

She never uses her 'influencer' status to do good, such as raising money for a great cause (won't mention the Race for Life Tesco debacle) over the past 3 or 4 months she could have volunteered somewhere, or nipped down to Bournemouth to help with the beach clean, but no, too much like hard work. Brogan has shown time and time again, she is not a naturally caring or empathetic person, she only cares about herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
2 people have told her you aren’t meant to try things on in shops. She’s actually replied rather than deleting for a change - “Ah yes I didn’t realise, saw someone else doing it in store but know I now for next time, thank you” and that she only tried the dress on which she bought anyway. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.