Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to do something with her lips, as they just blend into her face!

Old Brogan always used to wear bright colour lipsticks, and even if not her style anymore, she needs something on them cos they look dry, and as if she’s caked them in foundation

Reactions: 11
When you say 'they've never been that bad before' do you just mean her freckles?

Freckles are not sun damage. If you are a freckly person (I am) even with sun cream on, you will gain a lot of extra freckles in summer.

Fair enough when she is burned but freckles really can't be helped and it's a bit mean to refer to them as bad, we freckled people are just born with freckle skin 😂😂

However yes she does let herself burn which is stupid when she is so fair.
I do means her freckles, I’ve got loads on my arms that have been the same throughout my life but from my own experience they get worse with sun exposure, I’ve got freckles in places because I’ve been burnt badly, they’ve been very small in the past so if I was her I’d use that as the marker she isn’t using the right products for her, I don’t think she actually reapplies

Reactions: 6
I do means her freckles, I’ve got loads on my arms that have been the same throughout my life but from my own experience they get worse with sun exposure, I’ve got freckles in places because I’ve been burnt badly, they’ve been very small in the past so if I was her I’d use that as the marker she isn’t using the right products for her, I don’t think she actually reapplies
In winter my freckles almost completely go then in summer when I spend time outside exercising (with sun screen on) they come out and suddenly I have tons. I'd assume hers are similar as she doesn't always have loads.

Either way, freckles are not sun damage. Sun burn is yes, and no doubt her skin is very damaged (those eye wrinkles ain't from nowhere) but the freckles themselves are not a problem.

Other comments on her foundation I also agree with. She looks ridiculous with none on her face but all over the rest of her.

Reactions: 5
I’m freckly too and would agree that my freckles appear more obvious in the summer. I’m shocked how freckly she actually is though and agree she isn’t using the right products at all! My freckles have stayed the same since I was a child and I’m nearly 32 (I’m strict with my suncream & use spf all year round). She desperately needs to think about her skin as it’s getting worse so fast, and like said previously always looks tight and dry even her lips. I’ve followed brogan for a while and am truly shocked by how fast she has aged and changed in a few short years! I hope she realises people aren’t being horrible but are genuinely concerned for her health!

Reactions: 9
What alarms me is the red raw skin thats underneath the freckles, that can't be healthy?

Feel like the thick makeup on the face will be to cover sunburn

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What alarms me is the red raw skin thats underneath the freckles, that can't be healthy?

Feel like the thick makeup on the face will be to cover sunburn
She probably burnt to a crisp after her day at the beach hut on Saturday. Too busy throwing Bonnie into the sea to apply sunscreen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Next vlog will be 'Bonnie goes to the Beach Hut', don't you know my we have a family beach hut, not sure if I have mentioned it, just like my naturally thick curly hair 😂

Reactions: 25
she balanced the camera between her wrinkly boobies :sick: :sick: :sick: I'm sure that was a sight to behold!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
WHY does she keep manic laughing on her stories? It drives me mad, she sounds insane. She’s only had her nails done?!

Reactions: 2
Oh wow...Stop talking about your boobs please Brogan, I had sick in my mouth 🤢

How old and wrinkly do her hands look?! They’re extremely swollen aswell, quite alarming really

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No new video tonight guyzzzzz, nobody was prepared to pay me to do an AD this week so I couldn't be fucked. Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What a sad, lonely little life she has when she's bragging about this as a major achievement. FFS Mooney get off your arse and actually do something positive or useful with your life.
she has the grace and decorum of a reversing dump truck

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In winter my freckles almost completely go then in summer when I spend time outside exercising (with sun screen on) they come out and suddenly I have tons. I'd assume hers are similar as she doesn't always have loads.

Either way, freckles are not sun damage. Sun burn is yes, and no doubt her skin is very damaged (those eye wrinkles ain't from nowhere) but the freckles themselves are not a problem.

Other comments on her foundation I also agree with. She looks ridiculous with none on her face but all over the rest of her.
Im very freckly too and agree- freckles don’t equal sun damage. I think people get confused because some non-gingers get what look like freckles from sun damage; particularly on the face. But to be fair to brogan, that’s not her.

What I will say is she treats her skin awfully and she has clearly had way too much sun exposure judging by her chest and wrinkles.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.