Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she constantly post these motivational quotes on her stories? Does she think people see them and think oooo wow I’m so motivated now Brogie Tate has told me to be patient with myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she constantly post these motivational quotes on her stories? Does she think people see them and think oooo wow I’m so motivated now Brogie Tate has told me to be patient with myself.
I think she does it to justify her own laziness. It’s like a reminder to herself that she doesn’t have to try, she can be lazy and pass it off as taking her time or being ‘patient’ etc.

Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20200715_111307_com.instagram.android.jpg
seeing as i got brogblocked yday i went on one of my many other IG accounts and took literally 30 seconds to reply to April and guess what! Shock F'in horror it got more likes than "queen B's" reply! As we've all said it takes 30 seconds to acknowledge and reply something personal, she absolutely see's some of her "fans" as an inconvenience and its disgusting, at a time where she's struggling for content and views you'd think she would spend time replying to her loyal fan base. Shes lazy and pathetic and absolutely needs to get a job even if its a weekend job to remind herself what hard work actually is!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Beth is a twit. It gets to a point where the ‘shade’ has been done to death. She needs to get a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I rewatched her careers video the other day and actually laughed when she said "I think I'd make a really good pa to someone one day". No brogie you wouldn't as you have two qualities that would probably get you fired pretty quickly, one being you're lazy and two you can't take the remote bit of criticism

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Beth is a twit. It gets to a point where the ‘shade’ has been done to death. She needs to get a life.
I agree, it’s gotten to the point that it’s pathetic .. she clearly is very stung by Brogan cutting her off .. such a petty way to deal with it

Reactions: 12
I agree, it’s gotten to the point that it’s pathetic .. she clearly is very stung by Brogan cutting her off .. such a petty way to deal with it
To be fair to beth she also mentioned the dress in her stories a few days ago. So it isn't the first time.

Reactions: 10
The fact she’s been using her yoga mat as a bath mat just shows how little movement she has been doing during lockdown! Can’t even be arsed to stretch now! 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Christ!! He actually looks like he’s ... I can’t finish that sentence.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Getting repeatedly sunburnt will age you for years, having pencil thin eyebrows will age you years, having scabby lips will age you years and the weight gain....
She's not doing herself any favours.

Reactions: 13
Someone needs to report that new vlog too, I don't want to see them two naked in bed, barf

Reactions: 15
Do you think she posted it on purpose after we said they're like brother and sister? No spark whatsoever. So she spent ages setting up a tripod and timer to show everyone

BOAK

I don't care how much of your life you share online, none of us and none of your followers needed to see that. If my eyes could vomit they would.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
"Bit of a different vlog today guys"

Appears on camera looking sunburnt and red raw skin?????

voice over is probably to appear less out of breath.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.