Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we also talk about how she tried to prepare a meal for her and Ben but didn't have all of the ingredients?? phew, you think after sitting around all day not doing anyhting she'd have everything the for poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God the voice over is horrific, seems like she's been taking tips from Chris Ingham's recent editing style (if you know, you know)

Reactions: 5
Can we also talk about how she tried to prepare a meal for her and Ben but didn't have all of the ingredients?? phew, you think after sitting around all day not doing anyhting she'd have everything the for poor guy.
it wasn’t that Pepsi max chicken nonsense was it? that seems to be the only meal she can make

she should go back to getting hello fresh .. At least she ate quite well then

Reactions: 2
Do you think she posted it on purpose after we said they're like brother and sister? No spark whatsoever. So she spent ages setting up a tripod and timer to show everyone

BOAK

I don't care how much of your life you share online, none of us and none of your followers needed to see that. If my eyes could vomit they would.
Yeah, this!!!!

Shows Benji whipping her with a towel, shows Benji half naked in a apron, Shows her and benji holding hands, shows her and benji in bed naked. bARF AND EYEROLL

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So that was filmed yesterday or when she bought that dress? She is the laziest person ever! She doesn’t actually deserve what comes her way!

Reactions: 6
That thumb nail is the new version of “IM ON THE PILL” “I MUST TAKE MY PILL BECAUSE I HAVE SEX!!!!!”

I really don’t want to see a picture of brogan looking like she’s just been shafted. Especially when they look like brother and sister.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Well that's ten minutes of my life I'm never going to get back. It just shows what a terrible vlog it was that despite it being only ten minutes it seemed to drag on for ages and nothing happened, no doubt as a result of her commentating on literally EVERYTHING - I can see you've put some sunglasses on, I don't need a running commentary of your incredibly dull life.

A couple of other thoughts:
"I'll see if I can find the link" - who is she kidding? She's got the affiliated links raring to go as proved that the vlog has no less than 12 of them
"I like to make it all cosy" - it's the middle of July not October in the midst of Autumn! Hardly cosy when you've got a fan cranked up to the highest setting
"Then I'm gonna mash my potatoes using this amazing device...called a masher" - no tit Sherlock.

Let's hope for no more "as commentated on by Brogan" vlogs, David Attenborough she most certainly isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Us tattlers literally give her all her content?? Lol,

i have to say i was feeling so down the last week but you guys give.me.life!! The fact that we can read boogie so hard just makes me laugh so much! Thanks guys

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“Here’s me doing the dishwasher” ...you have got to be kidding me!

It’s nice the velvet hangers got a mention after someone on Twitter asked her to add them to her Amazon shopfront 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘I’m just going to mash my potatoes with this thing called a masher....’

DID SHE ACTUALLY bleeping SAY THAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
duck off Brogan editing your thumbnail, I’ve uploaded the real image below

028C5423-4F2B-4743-B8D3-89AE06A461BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Had to turn it off... Voice-over was annoying and she keeps emphasising 'aaaaanndd' when she is talking and that's all I can hear. Plus the blue dress is a no 😳

Reactions: 6
She looks exhausted as she’s on the way out the door to walk Bonnie. It would have been a good time to add sun cream too! She looks fried!!

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to report that new vlog too, I don't want to see them two naked in bed, barf
She really thought that was acceptable to upload to the world shes the type to not make effort in bed by looks of it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.