Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling you now, this green jumper is the new rainbow jumper and she’s going to live in it 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jumper is on again 🤣 no mention of the vlog being sponsored by a shampoo brand so she’s just gonna slide an ad in ‘whilst talking about hair care’ the sly Slytherin tit head 🐍
71207560-5B64-4C9B-95B0-5573B7CE7CDE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she manage to look so sunburnt all the time. For the sake of your older self wear some damn spf!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of a spaniel going to the groomers?! Maybe for nails but they’re hair isn’t thick like some breads.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never heard of a spaniel going to the groomers?! Maybe for nails but they’re hair isn’t thick like some breads.
😂😂😂 no you don’t understand - Bonnie has super thick hair. The groomers probably need special scissors because it’s so thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Why was the dog wearing a rain coat? I know she says she doesn’t like water but it’s a dog..... like if it was tipping it down I would kind of throwing it down and they were going out for hours but she takes her for 20 mins

Reactions: 2
Spaniels 💯 need a groomers, Their hair can trap dirt my springer and cocker especially my cocker fur was so thick ,It’s essential to brush them daily aswell As they can get Matted.

Reactions: 7
She looks a bit...down but also like she’d rather be doing anything else, hardly entertaining or inspiring. She’s now back to uploading vlogs because she has ADs coming in and things to promote, not because she wants to genuinely engage her audience and do her “influencer” job.

Reactions: 12
And brogan said there was a vlog coming so I’ve put two and two together
Have you seen how much this actual tit is to us normal people? £49!! Who the hell wants to spend that much on shampoo that looks like it’s from the boots essentials range 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Thought she was doing the curly girl method? She’s so full of tit
Exactly. This Brogan to a tee - accepting any ad and just having no direction or purpose whatsoever. I guarantee those new shampoos are not going to be CG approved. She also jumped from wanting to embrace her curls to straightening her hair with Cloud 9s!? She’s a mess.

Reactions: 18
As any of you who follow me know I..... love my curly hair/have really been looking for great straighteners lately/only use OGX on my thick thick hair/love this new shampoo you've never heard me mention/love getting free tit and have no moral compass*

*Delete as appropriate

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she did a natural hair journey/curly girl method video etc, I'd be interested in watching if she actually stuck to it for 6 months, something like that!

Seeing her doing the hair straighteners and now this shampoo/conditioner AD, makes her look like such a sellout, takes any AD going. I'd be interested to know what ADs she rejects! She needs to lay off the straightening and towel head, it's not good for her 'thick naturally curly' hair

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.