Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what are we talking about here? Have I missed something? 😂 what’s too white?
I’m lost too.. but I assume gossgal is talking about Mooney mansion and how it’s the blandest house known to man

Reactions: 7
Have people seen she's been tweeting about her Florida trip? Has moved to pop century and delayed payment until 2 weeks before...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Have people seen she's been tweeting about her Florida trip? Has moved to pop century and delayed payment until 2 weeks before...
interesting .. 15k cases in Florida this week .. you couldn’t pay me to go there

Reactions: 13
Watched Tim trackers videos with the fella and we just looked at each other saying how sad it was. So devoid of atmosphere. And rides (the only thing still running properly).....at least half were closed? How could anyone a) enjoy it and b) pay full price for less than half of the experience?

Nope nope NOPE

Reactions: 8
For someone who’s job is social media, Brogie is so sporadic with her uploads and posts. Yesterday she posted loads and today nothing? She is so inconsistent

Reactions: 12
I still can't believe that in her thick head they are still going to Orlando like nothing is wrong. I highly doubt they will be able to fly into Orlando from the UK so it will end up being cancelled, but the fact that she is literally waiting for someone to cancel it for her and her not taking any ounce of responsibility for what she is planning on doing is mind blowing. Ignorant, selfish and so irresponsible, how can her followers not see this?

Reactions: 16
interesting .. 15k cases in Florida this week .. you couldn’t pay me to go there
That’s in 24hrs! Even more reason not to go....she’s seriously messed up in the head to still go there.

Thing is, Brogan isn’t exactly ‘fit as a fiddle’ either. If she were to catch COVID and she does end up having the symptoms, she’s not in the best shape physically to fight the virus off

Reactions: 18
Brogan hasn’t taken Covid seriously and until either she or someone immediately close to her gets it she will think it’s a fairytale

Reactions: 15
Brogan hasn’t taken Covid seriously and until either she or someone immediately close to her gets it she will think it’s a fairytale
This guy found out the hard way. He thought it was a hoax 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's probably watching the vloggers who've been over the weekend raving about how quiet it is. Thing is they're mainly locals who probably go for rides and won't miss parades, character meets etc as much as they can go any time.

Disney will have made this weekend super low capacity so the cast members can ensure all the new procedures are working correctly and will likely increase as the weeks go by, so if she's thinking there'll be 5 min waits for Flight of Passage if / when she goes, there won't be as with crowd levels that low financially it's not worth Disney being open.

Also of course there's ignoring the elephant in the room of no flights and increased covid cases..........

Reactions: 7
I'm almost 10 years older than Brogan and much more obese. I had Covid-19 3 or so months ago and while I got off lightly my sense of taste and smell is still affected, can't eat eggs, pork or chicken. Everything smells and tastes like sulphur. The kitchen, our cats trays and our bathroom after a no 2 all smell the same. It's truly disgusting and I know just how lightly I got away with it. She is insane to brush it off like she does, even though I've had it you couldn't pay me to go anywhere in the US right now and normally we go twice a year!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Who would watch that and think 'yeah can't wait to go back'

bleeping sociopath

Reactions: 16
She went as a kid didn’t she? It was probably the last time she was happy so she’s trying to mimic the nostalgia. Nah.. who am I kidding? She’s got duck all else going on in her life and instead of getting off her bone idle arse and getting a life she’s going to piss away the next few months in hope of going to Disney.

Reactions: 9
It's sad that she is only made happy by going on trips. Today we went for a long walk then had take away pizza in the garden. I'm very happy now. It doesn't take a big trip! Why can't she recognise the little things in life??

Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched Tim trackers vlog and it seemed so depressing .. half the shops, rides & nearly all food outlets shut .. why would anyone want to go unless you were a local with an annual pass who fancied a nosy?

she’s completely & utterly deluded . i genuinely think she believes it will be the same experience but just with a mask on as that’s all she’s mentioned .. thick as pig tit this girl

L&r dreaming have cancelled their sept trip. The fact that Brogan, Adam and Victoria are holding on and waiting to see is so bizarre .. cut your losses and go next year when you can actually enjoy it .. who likes Disney that much go during a global f—ing pancdmic?

Reactions: 28
I said before, not sure if on here or Victorias page, but I can't see any of them cancelling unless they know the others will be too. No way would Brogan, Adam or Victoria want to cancel knowing the others will be there getting all the content 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.