Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly OT but how Important is it to have an extensive skin routine...? I’m 26, only wash my face in the morning with a nice brightening face wash, spf and then some moisturiser and then prep face for make up. At night I literally use a BodyShop cleanser which melts the make up away, face wash, and night time moisturiser. few times a week I use the LE Cleanse&Polish. My skin is always been good so have never bought in the skin care extras.. should I?

Honestly,I don’t think she looks at him in love. I think she’s settled completely!

Reactions: 1
Slightly OT but how Important is it to have an extensive skin routine...? I’m 26, only wash my face in the morning with a nice brightening face wash, spf and then some moisturiser and then prep face for make up. At night I literally use a BodyShop cleanser which melts the make up away, face wash, and night time moisturiser. few times a week I use the LE Cleanse&Polish. My skin is always been good so have never bought in the skin care extras.. should I?

Honestly,I don’t think she looks at him in love. I think she’s settled completely!
If your skin if fine, then it’s fine. I only use water on my face due to skin sensitivity/ eczema / psoriasis and it’s a soft as a baby’s bum, no break outs. To me it’s just personal preference skin routine!

Reactions: 4
What the actual F!! Just watched it and I can’t believe what I have seen. Does she think by doing a voiceover it’s something new and exciting because it’s just bloody weird. Beni in the apron ‘ naked ‘ 🤮🤮 they honestly think they are the sexiest couple

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Brogan Tate #33: she‘ll block you if you bash her, have you heard of this device called a potato masher?

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Virgin have cancelled their flights to MCO until 6th October. Pretty sure Brogan flies on the 3rd/4th 😂

Probs on the phone to Victoria trying to price up a private jet as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When you ask why bonnie doesn't go to the toilet in the garden and she deletes it?
This is such a weird thing to delete. Just answer the question! God she must have so much time on her hands to sit and constantly delete comments that aren’t just kissing her arse.

Also, that dress is super unflattering and she really has no idea how to do a voiceover.

Most people who do routine videos with a voiceover speak in the present tense as in “then I usually do...and then I’ll...” instead hers was all over the place with some parts like that and others just telling us exactly what we can see on screen “and here I am doing the dishwasher” instead of “then usually after that I’ll do the dishwasher” it’d still be boring content but at least she’d sound like slightly less of an idiot

Reactions: 18
Brogan Tate #33: She did the mash, the big potato mash. The vlog was trash, she only wants your cash!

Sing in the tune of ‘Monster Mash’ for full effect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I dont believe for a second she uses liz Earle c & p every day!! We've seen the old vlogs, in the same jumper and hair scraped back for days, wouldn't go in the shower after coming back from the gym 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Virgin have cancelled their flights to MCO until 6th October. Pretty sure Brogan flies on the 3rd/4th 😂

Probs on the phone to Victoria trying to price up a private jet as we speak
Nothing can stop these little piggies from getting to their happy place....Pig Blimp to the rescue
D5D2C40A-1089-45D6-BF16-5A43E81A1807.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact she is super excited posting a pair of Nike flyknits just shows how bland her personality is.

(No hate on people who love flyknits btw, I just would never get so hyped over a pretty vanilla trainer)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact she is super excited posting a pair of Nike flyknits just shows how bland her personality is.

(No hate on people who love flyknits btw, I just would never get so hyped over a pretty vanilla trainer)
What is she actually going to use them for? Even with her dog she barely takes her on any long walks, I’m still not over them not allowing her to poo in the garden! It’s not like it’s even that nice! It seems really cruel

Reactions: 11
Haha shes definitely a brand snob BUT she always goes for the most popular, most seen on instagram/what everyone else has, just jumps on the trend.. you never seem to see her sporting anything branded unless EVERYONE ELSE has it already.
I bet she was that kid at school that if a new bag became trendy and the cool girls had them, she had to have it that day!

Reactions: 12
After watching brobeg and seeing how out of control her weight was getting i started my journey to be healthier, im only on day 3, ive reduced my calories to 1500 a day and im exercising every day - body coach videos and I have an exercise bike. Im vlogging the entire thing. I ballooned in lockdown and the heaviest ive ever been and going to florida next september and seeing people's comments on how brogan would look in pictures has proper given me a kick up the bum.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.