Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by @chlosib ! Had to shorten it as it was too long (sorry!) but this one got over 100 likes!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know what number thread we were on at the start of lockdown?! Curious as to how busy we’ve been in relation to how busy she hasn’t been 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on earth would you buy a dog bed and your dog doesn't fit into it???

Fair enough if you make a mistake and take it back but because its a 'Disney' dog bed we will shove Bonnie into it coz its Disney even though she doesn't fit?????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what number thread we were on at the start of lockdown?! Curious as to how busy we’ve been in relation to how busy she hasn’t been 😂🤣
#21 ‘what a time to be alive’ started on 25th March

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why on earth would you buy a dog bed and your dog doesn't fit into it???

Fair enough if you make a mistake and take it back but because its a 'Disney' dog bed we will shove Bonnie into it coz its Disney even though she doesn't fit?????
It was sent to them for free, there’s an AD on her home account.

Reactions: 4
TLDR:
Brogan just pend a fortune on Disney tat, but she cant afford to work on her garden- not even doing some gardening herself.

She got an older dog, the dog prefers Ben and is wondering why Ben has to go to work.

Brogan still is determined to go to Disney, even with well over 11 000 cover cases. Not her problem, America closing its borders is also not a good reason to cancel her holiday.

Thick hair, like no one has hair that tick (headed) as Brogans hair.

May or might not do WW, but the Pepsi max is balancing all the healthy benefits to zero (dependent on how many of those 1,5 L bottles she has a week).

Anything else to add?

Edit: grammar

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was mentioned in the last thread, and I don’t know how to quote onto a different thread, but someone mentioned that she probably only bought all the Disney tat, spending a fortune on shipping, and she could claim the tax back, as it’s a ‘business expense’ but surely, she could have done a full garden makeover and documented for the channel and that could have been claimed as ‘business expense’.
She is just lazy, picks the easy option every time and is probably waiting for some to gift her a new garden!
We’ve spent the weekend sorting our garden out, it’s back breaking work and it’s looking so much better, and we probably spent about £200 on fence paint, plants, fairy lights etc - less than all that tat costs!

Reactions: 12
Trials and tribulations of having a new cash cow/ new content (Bonnie)

shoves bonnie into a bed thats she too big for her

Shoves bonnie into a paddling pool to cool her down on a hot day, even thought Bonnie doesn't like water.

Holds Bonnie in a VICE LIKE GRIP to force her to be with brogie even though Benj is BON BONs fave.

Reactions: 16
It was mentioned in the last thread, and I don’t know how to quote onto a different thread, but someone mentioned that she probably only bought all the Disney tat, spending a fortune on shipping, and she could claim the tax back, as it’s a ‘business expense’ but surely, she could have done a full garden makeover and documented for the channel and that could have been claimed as ‘business expense’.
She is just lazy, picks the easy option every time and is probably waiting for some to gift her a new garden!
We’ve spent the weekend sorting our garden out, it’s back breaking work and it’s looking so much better, and we probably spent about £200 on fence paint, plants, fairy lights etc - less than all that tat costs!
Exactly! Most garden work is just weeding and tidying up but it's too much like hard work for our Broges. I think you're right though. She probably thinks 'why bother working on it when I could get something gifted' rather than 'we should just start working on it and if we get something gifted that will be a bonus'

She's such a lazy turd

Reactions: 7
Exactly! Most garden work is just weeding and tidying up but it's too much like hard work for our Broges. I think you're right though. She probably thinks 'why bother working on it when I could get something gifted' rather than 'we should just start working on it and if we get something gifted that will be a bonus'

She's such a lazy turd
She’d probably get more views from a ‘Garden Transformation’ vlog too!
i feel like she doesn’t really know who her target subscribers are- she tries to be the late 20 something who has just bought a house/ done it up, but then also tries to be the Disney Disney Disney girl, and the 2 don’t really mix

Reactions: 17
i reckon she's on 2-3 pints of pepsi max a day - more if it's hot outside
the 2litre bottles hold 4 pints so i reckon she's drinking about 5 of the big bottles a week! :sick::poop:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Great title 😂
They both drive, why don’t they change their holiday and make a series “weekend breaks in the UK!” They can the glamping, staying in a treehouse, anything! Views and SAFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.