Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #17 - I put on my hair towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

to the tune of Lizzo’s Good As Hell of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan #17 - mummy cleans while Brogie mopes, scoffing chicken nuggets not hitting the slopes!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Curlygirld

Maybe someone who does ski or knows about it should email the company and say it didn't showcase it ect! Disappointed in their collaboration and made them look bad. I can't be bothered to waste my time watching it
I’ve been to morzine and I have some feeling about this vlog-
1. There was NO explanation as to why booking with Ski 2 is better than any other company. I don’t stay in chalets normally and I have no extra desire to after seeing that.
2. There is an amazing bar at the bottom of the main ski lift which has a great atmosphere at the end of the ski day, why you wouldn’t want to get involved with apres ski is beyond me
3. There were fucking fireworks on Christmas Eve at the main ski lift in town! Why the fucking fuck wouldn’t you include that whilst showing off the village at Christmas to show why its a good time to go!
4. I have literally never been so bored watching something in my life. Morzine is a great skiing destination and it just looked so BLAH in that video.
5. “The conditions aren’t great to ski“ oh fuck off guys it’s snow. Shockingly it does indeed snow in ski resorts *shocked pikachu face* and you then show the conditions aren’t actually that bad!!

in summary - they can get to fuck with that shite vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Gigglywink

Seriously WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean... Benji cooks dinner, Benji works full time, Benji works on the new house, Benji has been packing boxes WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cannot get over the fact she CALLED HER MOTHER to come round and clean the house and that it took them THREE HOURS to do. THREE HOURS?! THREE?!?! 😱 Like seriously?!?!
I’m done🙅🏻‍♀️ I just can’t do it anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m overwhelmed with watching her and this car crash of a life I need a #Ad #holiday #gifted to relax from the stress I have endured watching that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
I see Fraser (brother who works on a yacht 7 weeks on 7 weeks off), and his girlfriend Emily (the one with the coil) have joined them skiing

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Gigglywink

Last night I was watching some old vlogs of hers (Started with the trek America as we are going to that coast this year and never watched these at the time they were done) and then watched her changing jobs and moving into her flat vlogs and my word she was a much nicer young lady and very different in many ways compared to now: She was relatable, bubbly, outgoing and you just wanted to get to know her more (even though she did overreact with regards the girls on the Trek America trip and her isolating herself in her room was a little spoilt but at the time I would put that down to age and being naive thinking everyone would/should like you!)

Over the past year to 18months she’s become obnoxious, rude, unfit, uncaring of her appearance and others, self absorbed and not nice to watch - I certainly wouldn’t want to know this Brogan. The funny thing is she even said in an earlier vlog how getting her new job would make her more relatable as most of her viewers work 40hours a week! She’s now isolated herself from her viewers so much that it’s no wonder that she hasn’t reached the 75k goal she set herself!

It’s like she has that ‘keeping up with the Jones’ syndrome (or seems like she must impress mummy somehow) where she has to prove she has the best life (I have a mortgage and a detached house at 25, I’m self employed, I go skiing at Christmas, I have the best boyfriend and we watch musicals together, I’m renovating my house on my own, I’m shopping and buying throw away tat all the time, I go on activity holidays, I go to WDW/Disneyland yearly, I just buy clothes from brands now, I own wellies) which actually makes her seem stuck up and arrogant.

Sadly the ‘act’ cannot last forever and the bubble will burst in spectacular style as she doesn’t have the income to keep up with this lifestyle - plus Benji doesn’t have the time off work to participate with all her wants - I definitely saw the tension between them in the latest ski vlog and too right: she’s done NOTHING on the house (sorry painted four walls) while he and his dad have done the majority of the work whilst working full time, she sits at home all day, spends money like its water and makes excuses as to why they can’t ski! Oh and there was an obvious ‘fall out’ with the Christmas Dinner incident... ‘it was booked for ages’ so either you were a spoilt brat and didn’t like the fact your mum took Fraser and his GF on holiday skiing for once instead of you and UmBongo so spat your dummy out as no doubt you felt ‘left out and isolated’ OR UmBongo put his foot down and said no for once.. the boots were an excuse for the camera - if they had time to sit down and eat chicken nuggets they had time to go and meet with her family as planned.

I really think that she needs to go back, re-watch her vlogs, take herself off YouTube for a little while (like Charlotte Ruff did) and come back re-freshed with new content and a zest for life again.
Obviously she won’t do this as she can’t. She relies heavily on the ‘income’ to pay for her ‘lavish’ #AD addicted lifestyle and for that I do feel sorry for her and the person 2015/2016 Begon has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

gizmo

Anyone else looking forward to the inevitable meltdown when the ski suit doesn’t fit?

‘Benjjjjj, my £600 Sweaty Betty ad gifted ski suit no longer fits around my muscles becuz of all the renovating’

1576712631782.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Guys... she’s only one woman. Please stop expecting her to take on the world. How on earth is she meant to lose weight when she is renovating a HOUSE? Do you not realise what a monumentally overwhelming task that is?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Emmapism

VIP Member
Yeah she loves teasing the location. Even though she only goes on the same three holidays every year. I'd be genuinely shocked if she said HEY GUYS WE ARE GOING TO PERU! Or New Zealand. Or Japan. Or literally anywhere that isn't Disney, MedSailors and sodding skiing 😂

Ya borin'

Reactions: 31

Flogger

Ok sorry literally don't know why you are so offended by it. But i bet im right because i see it every day in my job/personal life. ASD is nothing to be ashamed off.
It's nothing to be ashamed of but it should be taken seriously and not spoken lightly of on a forum about a lazy girl who clearly doesn't have it.
I'm 'so offended' because 1. My child has autism and we fought years to get a diagnosis. It is challenging and life changing. It's years of assessments and tests.
2. Because of point 1, I get offended that you're comparing a lazy, spoilt vlogger to real people with disabilities. Her life is so fucking privileged. I have an uphill battle with my child. It's a fight every day for what they deserve. Brogan moans about her life and being so busy....She wouldn't last a DAY in my shoes. Not a day.
3. It's offensive and morally wrong that people throw disabilities around like in this case. Society needs to have a better understanding of autism and then maybe people wouldn't take a look at a person like brogan and automatically label her. 'She must have a disability because of this or that' 'she's on the spectrum'. It's ignorance.
No. It's offensive to me. Whether you agree or not, you are OFFENDING a person directly affected my autism and THAT should be enough to accept it and think about it next time. I shouldn't have even had to explain why. I told you twice that I was offended by your comments before this post. Instead of considering it, you tried to defend your comments which in turn try to nullify by feelings. If somebody is offended, I try to sit back and say 'okay, how can I try to change the way I say something next time'. If you're not interested in doing this, then it's a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Her posts about banjo surprising her with a brew make me laugh. Doesn’t everyone randomly make their OH a brew when they’re busy? 😂 I say thanks but I won’t shout about it on SM 😂

Reactions: 28

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Their wine of choice is Gallo Zinfandel? I thought campo viejo was her favourite. Guess that brand deal must've expired 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28