Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets her Mum to come over and clean for her? Brogan might wanna cool it with the house bragging. You might have enough money to buy a house but if you can't keep it clean without help then you are a CHILD. A child playing at being a grown up. Pathetic.

Reactions: 13
I was moving house a month after I was having my second baby in the summer and I spent the last month of my pregnancy de cluttering, charity shop runs, tip runs all while preparing for my wee one coming. She is honestly just a rank rotten little tit, doesn't deserve anything she has.

Reactions: 8
1BDE1A49-DA41-4506-87D5-78D51932CA79.jpeg
She looks so big here.. do we really believe Benji begged her to go to the football? 🤔

WTF ! As someone with a dairy intolerance, just watching them in that milk place makes my stomach cramp ! There is no way she has a dairy intolerance on this planet 😤
Me too. Especially not before a trip to the theatre.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
not that I’m one to defend her but it’s Hello Fresh so the portions are measured out per person so teeeechnically not their fault hahaha
true but I think they try and make it for two large males so that you seem to get your moneys worth and so that the portions aren’t mean... sorry but that is way more pasta than she needs to be eating. I loooove pasta but I’d have half of that

Reactions: 4
true but I think they try and make it for two large males so that you seem to get your moneys worth and so that the portions aren’t mean... sorry but that is way more pasta than she needs to be eating. I loooove pasta but I’d have half of that

oh y’all have got good will power I’d 100% eat all of that hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she needs hello fresh. I just spent an hour and 15 mins in the kitchen and have put together 6 meals for the week. Have a curry in the slow cooker, 2 cottage pies and enchiladas all made and it didn’t take long whatsoever.

we got hello fresh for a week once and I found it was a waste as I can look for recipes and buy ingredients for a fraction of the price.

Reactions: 6
Oh come on, it looks like a normal sized portion for a main meal to me. Depending on what is eaten for breakfast and lunch there’s nothing wrong with having a big plate of pasta.

Oh come on, it looks like a normal sized portion for a main meal to me. Depending on what is eaten for breakfast and lunch there’s nothing wrong with having a big plate of pasta.
Her entire day revolves around food.

I can't believe that I started a new job on the same day she got her house keys. Now, I'm into my 4th month of working there and it feels like I've been there ages already.. And in that time she still hasn't moved in or even packed 😂
Seriously, what is her problem? Does she not actually want the house??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe that I started a new job on the same day she got her house keys. Now, I'm into my 4th month of working there and it feels like I've been there ages already.. And in that time she still hasn't moved in or even packed 😂
Seriously, what is her problem? Does she not actually want the house??
Status thing has to copy other you tubers on bandwagon now she doesnt want it

Reactions: 3
Why are they prioritising the loft?

Surely that's the last thing you do. Also she literally couldn't look less bothered about the progress. Benji was proper enthusiastic but she couldn't be less arsed.

Reactions: 3
Worst idea she ever done they shouldve just rented shes so regretting the whole thing its obvious, when you constantly have mummy cook/clean for you ring her over a meltdown over a pile of dirty dishies - YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE A GROWEN UP and play house.

Reactions: 7
Another Disney trip then....she's just liked this tweet.
This was a comment she replied to on her Attraction Tickets Instagram ad about their offers in January. I feel like her reply implies that she is going to Disney, just not in January

280A1419-43DD-4D0C-9341-9B9A6C7DF7FE.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
oh y’all have got good will power I’d 100% eat all of that hahaha
its not willpower it’s about what I could manage haha I think I’d have tummy ache if I ate all that, but maybe I have a small appetite judging from everyone’s comments!

when we go to DisneyWorld I quite often have to have kids portions because it’s so much food 🤣

Reactions: 2
See, why would he bring her back 3 huge packets of M&Ms when everyone can see how much she's piling on the weight? They are just enabling her? Seriously my mum would sit me down and have words with me if I piled on weight like her but they don't seem to care. I don't care if people think I'm fat shaming her, it's ridiculously unhealthy. She used to be pretty and she's so young. It's just sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.