Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new insta pic does show the same outfit as last time. Surprised it can still fit when it was bad enough on the previous trip 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm beginning to wonder if the photo she posted is from last year??

Certainly brings the sweaty Betty to the name of clothes being squeezed into them

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Certainly brings the sweaty Betty to the name of clothes being squeezed into them
I cannot believe she's managed to get into that outfit a year later. It was literally skin tight on her last year and it's clear that she's put a heap of weight on since then. You could be on to something!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20191223-150833_Instagram.jpg

I've never known someone to post such unflattering pics of themselves ?!

I cannot believe she's managed to get into that outfit a year later. It was literally skin tight on her last year and it's clear that she's put a heap of weight on since then. You could be on to something!
Screenshot_20191223-151037_Instagram.jpg

This is from last year & Benji is wearing the same checkered pants as in today's insta ...yet he also has on beige pants in another pic from today? Could it be that the first one is from last year and the pic of benji on his own wearing the beige pants is actually from today?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I wondered the same.
On her highlights from last years trip Benji had the exact same outfit on too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I see Fraser (brother who works on a yacht 7 weeks on 7 weeks off), and his girlfriend Emily (the one with the coil) have joined them skiing

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 66252

I've never known someone to post such unflattering pics of themselves ?!

View attachment 66253

This is from last year & Benji is wearing the same checkered pants as in today's insta ...yet he also has on beige pants in another pic from today? Could it be that the first one is from last year and the pic of benji on his own wearing the beige pants is actually from today?!
Ugh that’s smug smug smug self satisfied face!

Reactions: 5
Benji even has the same helmet on as last year. Assuming they don't hire helmets and skis? Again, I'm not as #blessed #fuckedupfamily as Brogan, so I don't know the ins and outs of skiing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.