Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
This has probably been discussed already, but I was mildly appalled at the dirty looks she was giving the 'camera' on the weekly vlog when bongo was telling her had gone through the wall by accident doing the floorboards in the loft. Kept giving the camera looks to show how annoyed she was.

How dare she pull faces like that when she sits on her fat arse all day long doing nothing by claiming to be overwhelmed and getting Julie in to help her clean when poor bongo is working all day long, cooking, and then going to the house. I would be SO embarrassed at myself if that was my lifestyle set up. Its really bad, and I honestly would not blame bongo if he pulled the plug on the whole thing, but hes too deep in now, with the mortgage.

What a bitter, spoilt little brat she is. I have no idea how she can vlog her life when it is a self inflicted car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Cupcake12

VIP Member
I just made my husband a cup of tea without being asked and I'm absolutely devastated he hasn't put it on FB 😣 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
7F223382-B09F-4E1A-AC8F-4272F627133C.jpeg

1. she wants to schedule time for the gym or an hour of reading or she just won’t do it. Brogan, you spend all of the ‘limiting my screen time’ section telling us how much you sit on your arse watching 10 hours of YT a day. Why schedule to read a book or go to the gym? Just do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

2. Sorry but this WHOLE section is an undisclosed AD.. you think 10 mins a day of meditation would be ‘UNBELIEVABLY’ beneficial to you, yet you admitted in the same paragraph you have never actually used the meditation side of the Calm app - so, you don’t really have a clue if it would benefit you at all never mind unbelievably?!

3. If you spend 10 hours a day on your phone, calling it your job. When all you’re doing is watching YT & then moaning you’re feeling so overwhelmed afterwards & yet you think you’re such an amazing business woman because you make out you edited for three days, (when in reality you spent most of them days watching vlogs, looking for ideas to copy & trying on filter hats) then maybe you need to put your phone down. Go to the gym, read a book - preferably; Puppy care 101 or how to stop procrastinating and being a self obsessed cow

• Heart
Reactions: 26

54321Z

I just finished the vlog and I can’t understand why they cancelled lunch with her family on Christmas Day just because they had to go and swap her boots?? The fact that the lunch was booked in and she came up with 1000 excuses about the restaurant being too far away and the time not being right for them... she’s such a brat?! I wonder if her family were annoyed or if they’re just used to putting up with shit like that from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Disgruntled

So she was “desperate for a McDonald’s” as soon as they landed. Just sums brogan up.
She’s just returned from a freebie holiday with a private chef thrown in making her amazing food, yet is desperate for a McDonald’s. Pure class, this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Emmapism

VIP Member
See this is where we've gotten. Literally hunching over rather than standing normally because that would force her to confront reality....

Reactions: 25

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan #17: off with Benji for some free cruising fun but will Mooney Mansion ever be done?

I know!! Especially with the levels of norovirus that sweep across a cruise ship at lightening speed. Its a vominting breading ground is a cruise!
Someone should ask her about that on Instagram

Reactions: 24

LemonLife

VIP Member
Enjoy the shittest cruise line at sea 😂 Seriously, I have been on 11 cruises that were beautiful! I went on P&O once...They served potatoes from a tin, people fought each other in the bag wash & the ship got norovirus. It was the voyage of the damned!

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Video full of contradictions!!

"I've been skiing all my life"
"I first went skiing when I was about 10"

"I can speak some French"
"KWASHONTT"

• Haha

daisyrose

she 100% needs her thyroid check. Can affect your weight, mood, hair loss, definitely something she needs to consider.
Just want to say that she looks the way she looks purely because of her diet and eating habits, end of. She may have a secondary illness caused due to the weight and fat increase, but she isn't fat because of an illness.

I thought it was telling when she spoke about having to get new jeans, she didn't show us the jeans like she normally would, and only spoke about the jeans needing to have more stretch, I wouldn't be surprised if that meant a size up, hence the lack of showing us her new jeans. Her weight is really getting out of control. She looks massive, her face is starting to disappear completely, absolutely no definition but rolls and rolls of fat even down to her neck. I hope she sees what she's doing to herself in 2020, not everybody has to be skinny, she looked good 2+ years ago at a size 12.

Reactions: 23

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
‘This post isn’t an AD’ yes it is though you’re announcing a freebie & tagging the company 😂 she should be embarrassed really, claiming to be a travel vlogger but has only paid for 1.5 holidays out of about 10.

oh well Brogon, I hope your rum is next to someone with sea sickness🖕🏼

• Haha

Vickisuder

What made me laugh was that there was a clip of her hoovering right near the start- that’s a highlight 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha