Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longggg time lurker, first time posting.
Little bit off topic so apologies!

I was watching an Adam Hattan live insta a few weeks ago and someone asked if he would do a WDW trip with Gary, Brogan and Benji, and Adam conformed that Brogan and Benji have a trip booked there already for this year! Interesting to see if it’ll be another ATD trip because surely they can’t afford to self fund with all the “Reno” they need to do on the house 😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Longggg time lurker, first time posting.
Little bit off topic so apologies!

I was watching an Adam Hattan live insta a few weeks ago and someone asked if he would do a WDW trip with Gary, Brogan and Benji, and Adam conformed that Brogan and Benji have a trip booked there already for this year! Interesting to see if it’ll be another ATD trip because surely they can’t afford to self fund with all the “Reno” they need to do on the house 😂😂
😂 Brogan will be annoyed now she hypes up these trips

Reactions: 8
Yeah she loves teasing the location. Even though she only goes on the same three holidays every year. I'd be genuinely shocked if she said HEY GUYS WE ARE GOING TO PERU! Or New Zealand. Or Japan. Or literally anywhere that isn't Disney, MedSailors and sodding skiing 😂

Ya borin'

Reactions: 31
Yeah she loves teasing the location. Even though she only goes on the same three holidays every year. I'd be genuinely shocked if she said HEY GUYS WE ARE GOING TO PERU! Or New Zealand. Or Japan. Or literally anywhere that isn't Disney, MedSailors and sodding skiing 😂

Ya borin'
I wouldn’t even mind if she went to one of the Asia Disney parks, at least then she couldn’t be like “I did this before, when I did this last time, come on Benji This way I know where to go I’ve been here before” blah blah. And it’s not going to be the same vlog as everyone else does.
but aye definitely need to mix it up on the holiday front, and reduce them to like 1 big holiday a year like normal people 😂

Reactions: 6

Ya borin'
well that would actually mean she’s TRAVELLING if she went places like that! We all know she needs trash food to lure her anywhere and she’d struggle to find a waffle burger and chips at Macchu Picchu.

Can imagine her now ‘THEY DONT HAVE A CAFE HERE SO WERE GOING BACK NOW AFTER 10 MINS TO FIND A MACCY D’S’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive never been to Disney can just afford to feed myself but id never go back to same place theres Japan, China, New Zeland, India where does she keep going bloody Disneyland AGAIN to what eat Mickey rice cakes and watch netflix :rolleyes:

Shes scared to leave wee bubble.

She wasn't happy that Benji had to do a repair job on the stairs where he'd knocked through. Maybe help him rather than moan.

Reactions: 11
She wasn't happy that Benji had to do a repair job on the stairs where he'd knocked through. Maybe help him rather than moan.

That look annoyed me I was screaming at the tv and saying HELP HIM THEN,, shes too comfy at Kevins shes never at her house still strange there was no packing boxes in her office she can pack a box and take it each time she goes I dont get why nothing is packed is it really her house :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Those boxes in the living room take the piss (Open the curtains and a window Brogan, it must stink in that house). They should be packed and took straight to the house, they don’t need to have the carpets fitted to stack boxes up in a spare room or the kitchen.

She wouldn’t be overwhelmed by packing if she didn’t have so much tit. I actually really enjoyed doing it when I moved, I’d do one section/cupboard/Etc at a time, sort through it and give the area a good clean. Just wait to see how overwhelmed she is when it comes to unpacking it all.

I laughed when she said Kevin’s house felt dirty. Has she ever actually cleaned it? I’m certain she won’t give it a scrub when she leaves either, she will waltz out and leave Benji and his dad to deal with it or call mummy. It must feel pathetic to ring your mum to come and do basic tasks.

Reactions: 13
Totally unrelated but one of our clients in work has the surname Brogan, thanks to Bogey the name now has bad connotations :confused::confused: can't escape her 😅 anytime I receive emails from them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She mentioned she wanted to keep part of the bedroom clutter free. Here's an idea Brogan, move it all to YOUR house and it will be!

She goes all 'homes under the hammer' presenter when shes walking around the new house with Benji telling her what HE'S done with the place. (although I do love Homes under the hammer so I hope I haven't just ruined it for myself now with the comparison!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s a joke, she goes I’ve got 30 emails that need my attention, you mean print or file and then she said a brand needed her media kit, again less than a 5 minute job, she is so full of tit, this is a part time job at best! She isn’t maximising her time, she could easily wake up at 8, go to the gym at 9 and still have her work done by 12!!! Then spend the rest of the day packing and taking stuff to the house, instead she festers and complains at Kevin’s! If she doesn’t get that professionally cleaned and return his house to what it was like BEFORE she got there she will have free loaded to the max!!!!

Reactions: 16
When I first left home I painted and carpeted an entire house in 8 days with only the help of my dad who very kindly took a week off work and the flooring fitter. The bathroom wasn’t done until after I moved in but it was a similar size house but it had two bed with a larger living room.

Why she isn’t itching to get in I will never know. The ‘set backs’ she mentioned were minimal and wouldn’t cause any real delays. She just can’t be arsed and would rather go on holiday because she can be lazy.

She is pure lazy, shes done barely anything in her house it's been benji and his dad after a days work. Even if she isn't confident doing DIY she could take a few boxes every day, do a bit of painting, put some pictures up. The fact she uses the fact they haven't had the carpet fitted yet as an excuse is ridiculous. How does she think people manage when they aren't lucky enough to fester in their in laws house ?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.