Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets her Mum to come over and clean for her? Brogan might wanna cool it with the house bragging. You might have enough money to buy a house but if you can't keep it clean without help then you are a CHILD. A child playing at being a grown up. Pathetic.
She got her mum to come and clean?!
my daughter is 21been in her own flat for a year, has a full time job and her flats immaculate, Shame on you brogan 🙄

Reactions: 7
I found it quite uncomfortable in her vlog when she mentioned seeing her gran. She sounded really pissed off when she mentioned she has dementia and sometimes forgets they are coming over.... "It can be rather challenging" she says with a stern face....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m getting really pissed off that it’s only been in the last year she’s said step dad, it’s her mum’s partner, she had never ever ever called him step dad untill reccently, it’s so fake!
I think it's her trying to snub her dad.

See, why would he bring her back 3 huge packets of M&Ms when everyone can see how much she's piling on the weight? They are just enabling her? Seriously my mum would sit me down and have words with me if I piled on weight like her but they don't seem to care. I don't care if people think I'm fat shaming her, it's ridiculously unhealthy. She used to be pretty and she's so young. It's just sad.
I reckon because when people see you quite often like Benji sees her everyday they don’t see how much she has actually gained, where as people like us who don’t see her regularly can tell how much she is putting on

Reactions: 6
Also she made it sound like having divorced parents and doing separate things with Benji’s family was weird! Earth to boregan, if you had a relationship with your dad you’d be doing 4 christmases, daft bint!!!

Reactions: 13
She's so bleeping delusional it's unreal.

Also, clearly has not a bleeping clue about phobias. I used to have a severe phobia of needles, but I also have MCAD (which causes frequent anaphylactic reactions). When I went into anaphylactic shock, I would rather have suffocated to death than use my epi-pen. I had to be physically restrained so that I wouldn't allow myself to die. Not quite the same, is it Bogey?

It took 10 years of therapy and a tit ton of anxiety medication so that I wouldn't let myself die (I'm not too bad with needles now, thankfully. Still bad, full of panic attacks, but I can at least save my own life lol).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
its not willpower it’s about what I could manage haha I think I’d have tummy ache if I ate all that, but maybe I have a small appetite judging from everyone’s comments!

when we go to DisneyWorld I quite often have to have kids portions because it’s so much food 🤣
Girl SAME. Kids portions are really good in America!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Benjamin is a feeder 😂😂😂😂
Also how much pasta does the girl wanna eat... they had the spaghetti thing one night then the pasta thing with the veg in and she said there was enough for the day after too..
It’s a shame because with all the money that gets spent on crap she could have a really nutrient rich diet and always eat fresh home made meals.

she looked so pissed off with Benjamin when he put the floorboard through the wall (wool as she calls it Hahahaha)

at least she is taking on board our comments and being a bit sociable! 😂

Reactions: 11
Wtaf is wrong with her how can she make so much mess when 90% of the time it’s only her in the house !!! She really is a grotty witch, explaining how dishes were piled high no washing done how can you let your home get that bad that you have a meltdown and have to phone your mum? how would she ever cope if she had a child ? If she had this phobia of being sick you proberly would be on top of personal hygiene and cleanliness to ensure you won’t get sick? 🤔 in my opinion she’s a bully bull shitter and is offensive to genuine sufferers. The boxes that were fully packed could have been dropped off at new house to clear a seat for kev in his own front room. I don’t think she’s in a rush to move out as her office and bedroom haven’t really been packed up. I don’t know if Julie loves babying brogan so she has some sort of control over her as it feels like brogan can’t do anything on her own. Kev kick them both out now only way they will start to make good progress

Reactions: 14
I love how Brogan posts on Insta about 'freeing yourself from the constant pressure of self-improvement'.

You are the result of said 'freedom' mate. I'll keep the pressure to improve thanks. It's called giving a tit about your life.

Being healthier is self-care. Because when you don't.......you look and feel like a Brogan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean... Benji cooks dinner, Benji works full time, Benji works on the new house, Benji has been packing boxes WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cannot get over the fact she CALLED HER MOTHER to come round and clean the house and that it took them THREE HOURS to do. THREE HOURS?! THREE?!?! 😱 Like seriously?!?!
I’m done🙅🏻‍♀️ I just can’t do it anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m overwhelmed with watching her and this car crash of a life I need a #Ad #holiday #gifted to relax from the stress I have endured watching that...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So when she's went to all these family Christmas gift givings with all her and his family does she turn up empty handed? i would be mortified!!! Bogey don't give gifts unless she's trying to offload some soap and glory freebies.

Reactions: 10
I found it quite uncomfortable in her vlog when she mentioned seeing her gran. She sounded really pissed off when she mentioned she has dementia and sometimes forgets they are coming over.... "It can be rather challenging" she says with a stern face....
She should try working in a dementia care home, then she'd see how challenging it is!

Reactions: 8
Her entire day revolves around food.
I had to stop watching that "skiing" vlog (in inverted commas because I saw jack all skiing by either of them). Every single clip she's talking about food, what she's eaten, what she's going to eat ... It's so sad that food is now her only interest in life.

I was also shocked by her heavy breathing, even when she's just sat there talking. It's no wonder they did so little skiing when she's out of breath just sitting at her desk. When she's editing her vlogs does she not see and hear how unhealthy she's become?

Reactions: 2
On Twitter, Mooney Moonface has 'liked' ITV2's Love Island contestant reveal... perhaps it's something she'll be consuming this month (as well as 5,000 calories a day)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get why they didn’t have any plans on NYE. Yes you’re both self confessed Nanas but that doesn’t stop you from seeing family or having a quiet night in with a few friends.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t understand how people leave dirty dishes in the sink ??? Is this a thing? We wash up as soon as we’ve finished dinner. How can people possibly have a sink full of dishes left there for days on end .... 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
On Twitter, Mooney Moonface has 'liked' ITV2's Love Island contestant reveal... perhaps it's something she'll be consuming this month (as well as 5,000 calories a day)
Thought she was too good for that show she even said it

Reactions: 1
She must be procrastinating whilst ‘working’. She makes out like she has to be glued to her computer all day long but I just don’t believe her work can take that long.
If you’re just ‘picking up emails’ get out for a walk and do them on your phone, not all of them are going to be important. My ex works from home and he always prepared his dinner first thing and got out for a run in his lunch break. I think the vast majority of her day is spent achieving nothing with her unable to know where to start - like with the cleaning.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.