Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please hold I have too much to say I’m going to type up notes as I watch and post it when I finish 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clapping herself... oh dear.
She’s got a cheek to complain about the loft having leftover items in it when she has taken over Kevin’s entire house. Her office looks as cluttered as ever.

Reactions: 11
I can't watch it guys. I just can't. But I want you all to know I appreciate you taking that bullet of boredom for me 😂 *insert popcorn eating meme*

Reactions: 4
😂 She reads here sick of us telling her what to do in her vlogs we spoke about her gran oh look shes visiting her and if she has dementia id be bloody seeing her everyday shes adorable so different to julie

Reactions: 12
She said she wasn’t going to sit at her desk and tell us what she has done but she’s back at it.

Reactions: 6
If I was her I would never have vlogged about my ‘meltdown’ and tried to justify having mummy come over to help with cleaning the house. Made me wince when she said something like ‘you know when you cry for no reason’ ? Eh? No Brogan, sorry but as a mature adult I can’t relate at all. As an adult I regulate my emotions and don’t have tantrums like a 3 year old. I save the tears for when there is genuine upset or physical pain in my life. She is getting more and more overwhelmed with day to day tasks- at this rate I think she’s beyond the point of ever holding down a normal job again.

Reactions: 17
It seems to me like Benji is very keen to move in to the house and wants to get it done but Brogan just can’t be arsed to even go there anymore

Reactions: 7
Made it through the slog, here we go:

I can’t believe she’s not started decluttering until now. What the duck has she even been doing.

She sits and reads her to do list like she’s the most important and busy person in the world. Shut up Brogan.

THIS DAMN TOWEL ON HER HEAD FFS

Packing is so overwhelming though... I’ve been packing all weekend for my move and I also have boxes everywhere whilst working a full time job and travelling 2 hours each way to see my boyfriend. And I’m less overwhelmed than she is.

CORIANDER 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I hate to say this but I did appreciate Benji’s Harry Potter joke

“They have free tea and coffee which is great” ...has brogan ever stayed in a hotel before?

I wouldn’t say the storyline of Waitress was “lovely” lmao although it is very very good

She started the vlog being like “I feel so SO positive” and now I’ve lost count of how many times she’s said she’s overwhelmed. She’s incapable of doing things without her mum.

I’m not one to try and diagnose anyone but just the sound of having so many dishes piled up and needing her mum to come and help and motivate her screams depression to me.

The amount of times she says “I might have to refilm the whole video”, she should be better at this by now.

How are those bathroom tiles STILL not done??

Aaaaand here’s the emetophobia story we’ve all been waiting for.

And done, that was a journey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha 😂 imagine being 25 and calling your mummy crying to help tidy your house. Gurrrrrl I'm 26, have a 10 week old baby had my house since I was 22 and i still manage to clean it everyday. How she lets it get that bad I have no idea!!!!

Reactions: 19
Jesus 5 minutes in and she’s having a portion of pasta that would literally feed three adults. What is Benji playing at?!
not that I’m one to defend her but it’s Hello Fresh so the portions are measured out per person so teeeechnically not their fault hahaha

Reactions: 1
not that I’m one to defend her but it’s Hello Fresh so the portions are measured out per person so teeeechnically not their fault hahaha
Unless they’ve got a 4 person box for the two of them 😂😂

Also she has said in the weekly bore she is packing little and often because it’ll take a few months!!! Months!!! They’ll have had the house 6 months at this rate and not lived in the dam thing, what a waste of money

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ha 😂 imagine being 25 and calling your mummy crying to help tidy your house. Gurrrrrl I'm 26, have a 10 week old baby had my house since I was 22 and i still manage to clean it everyday. How she lets it get that bad I have no idea!!!!
I blame her mum for Brogan being like this she cant brush her teeth without her at her side its weird

Unless they’ve got a 4 person box for the two of them 😂😂

Also she has said in the weekly bore she is packing little and often because it’ll take a few months!!! Months!!! They’ll have had the house 6 months at this rate and not lived in the dam thing, what a waste of money
@Lola123 Waste of mooney :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her mum controls her and if she doesnt do as mummy says she cuts up her credit card as we know her mum buys her off

Reactions: 5
Their wine of choice is Gallo Zinfandel? I thought campo viejo was her favourite. Guess that brand deal must've expired 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She sounded almost ready to pass out as they started to shop... just as she’s moaning about the Disney Store being closed at 12:40 onwards. Being that out of breath isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 4
WTF ! As someone with a dairy intolerance, just watching them in that milk place makes my stomach cramp ! There is no way she has a dairy intolerance on this planet 😤

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.