Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! As if he wrote that!!!! Also if you're dancing in the snow you wouldn't be on Instagram! Go enjoy your trip you lazy lumps and get off the gram!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brogan and Benji are on a free trip so time for the usual comment
BENJI NEEDS TO DECLARE AD/GIFTED
🧐🤬

Reactions: 17
I noticed on Frazer's instagram that is skiing to. Is he with them?

Reactions: 1
I noticed on Frazer's instagram that is skiing to. Is he with them?
It’s on private! Dam it, but yes, he must be, wonder if he’s bought his girlfriend, brogie and banjo are not far away from them but I suspect because she won’t be doing much skiing she won’t be seeing as much of mummy as she once did

Brogan and Benji are on a free trip so time for the usual comment
BENJI NEEDS TO DECLARE AD/GIFTED
🧐🤬
*brogan on Benji’s account 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
It’s on private! Dam it, but yes, he must be, wonder if he’s bought his girlfriend, brogie and banjo are not far away from them but I suspect because she won’t be doing much skiing she won’t be seeing as much of mummy as she once did

*brogan on Benji’s account 😂😂😂
She is so controlling in that relationship even dressing him in the last vlog I thought it was mother and son I was watching id never do that to my other half

#vacation 🙄
@LittleBird trying to be American now :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Several bottles of wine between the 2 of them? And she wonders why she’s not losing weight...
Whilst I agree normally - they’re on holiday. Let them have a drink. I dieted for years and it’s damn right miserable watching and worrying about what you eat/drink whilst on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whilst I agree normally - they’re on holiday. Let them have a drink. I dieted for years and it’s damn right miserable watching and worrying about what you eat/drink whilst on holiday.
We all like to indulge on holiday, but the difference is that us regular folk don't go on 10 work trips a year. This scrounging couple go on so many "holidays," and our Bogey uses them as an excuse to indulge, justifying it with the notion that she's "on holiday."

If she really has secured another bloody free Disney trip, what I would LOVE to see Ms Mooney do is a video trying to eat healthily at Disney... she could get good clickbait out of it (IS IT POSSIBLE TO EAT HEALTHILY AT DISNEY?!) and it would give her video a bit more direction compared to oooooahhoooo wowwww eeeeeeek benjjjjjjjjj ahhhhhh..... Plus I'm genuinely intrigued as to whether it's possible! For example, I've never been to Disney before and the only snack credits she shows us are cookies and cakes

Reactions: 13
Imagine controlling your boyfriends Instagram... definitely not healthy or right.
Shes always come across as incredibly controlling to me and also like she has to have everything her own way or she kicks off/sulks. Poor Benj just has to do and say exactly as she says. I doubt he has a say in much at all!

Reactions: 9
I indulge on holiday as well but several bottles of wine seems so excessive, not just because of the calories but also they’d be extremely drunk 😂 a bottle of wine between the two of them I wouldn’t bat an eyelid but imo several bottles of wine between 2 people isn’t “a drink” it’sexcessive

Also, this is her 6th (I think?) holiday of the year so no wonder she’s ballooning if her excuse is “duck it I’m on holiday” every other month

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.