Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads will always be about whatever is the elephant in the room that a particular influencer doesn't want to address.

It just so happens that's...😂

Reactions: 7
Her posts about banjo surprising her with a brew make me laugh. Doesn’t everyone randomly make their OH a brew when they’re busy? 😂 I say thanks but I won’t shout about it on SM 😂

Reactions: 28
View attachment 66898this makes me cringe so much
This to me is so weird. An account for your teddy bear and the way she writes makes me cringe.

This is not normal behavior for a 25 year old it's so sad and pathetic. Bogie if you are reading have a serious word with yourself - make some real friends and stop writing as if your a teddy bear you complete weirdo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Especially this time of year, the other floggers are spending a lot of time catching up with mates. It's extremely telling that Brogan has literally no social life at all while everyone else is out having Christmas drinks etc.

Reactions: 12
Her posts about banjo surprising her with a brew make me laugh. Doesn’t everyone randomly make their OH a brew when they’re busy? 😂 I say thanks but I won’t shout about it on SM 😂
But it accomplishes two things in one go for Brogan. Tells everyone she's super busy (and we all know how keen she is to remind us of that every 5 seconds) but also that her relationship with Benji is great. Not at all boring and they definitely haven't encouraged each other to eat themselves to an early grave.

There is nothing to envy there. If you have to constantly tell people how busy you are and how wonderful your relationship is, ask yourself why.

Reactions: 14
I just made my husband a cup of tea without being asked and I'm absolutely devastated he hasn't put it on FB 😣 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sweet duck all... at least by brogan! Benji might be a bit more desperate to leave his dads
If he'd had the sense to see how she looked after her flat (ie not at all, Julie and Fraser did literally everything for her) he might not be quite so keen ...

Reactions: 4
Off Topic

Would anyone know who I can message (a mod?) About not being able to access a thread?

I've been trying to get onto the thread for a small instagrammer & It suddenly seems like I can't get into it for some reason ?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.