Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is pure lazy, shes done barely anything in her house it's been benji and his dad after a days work. Even if she isn't confident doing DIY she could take a few boxes every day, do a bit of painting, put some pictures up. The fact she uses the fact they haven't had the carpet fitted yet as an excuse is ridiculous. How does she think people manage when they aren't lucky enough to fester in their in laws house ?!
She was quick enough to get into Kev’s house and move her tit in! took less than a week

Reactions: 17
Exactly this. I moved in by myself with the help of two removal men.

Packed all my stuff. Unpacked all my stuff. Put together furniture. Cleaned. I don't feel confident putting up pictures (want to get one of those stud wall finder things first)
But there is so much you can do to help if you don't feel confident doing DIY. But Brogan is lazy af.

Reactions: 4
Bogie tat #17 Give me all those freebies, take me back to Disney. Still festering at Kevins, still no personality 😂

Oh my! Overwhelmed with washing up and tidying! Where is poor Kevin supposed to sit in the lounge?!

Reactions: 3
Brogan Tate #17 🎵Who ate all the pies 🎵the fake Disney fan who bags another FREE holiday

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Brogan #17 - mummy cleans while Brogie mopes, scoffing chicken nuggets not hitting the slopes!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Brogan Tate #17 coriARNder not coriander, arguing about cilantro but life’s turning into a panto

That’s awful isn’t it... I hope Brummy Mummy doesn’t try to steal it for her book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brogan Tate #17 - I put on my hair towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

to the tune of Lizzo’s Good As Hell of course

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Brogan Tate #17 - I put on my hair towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Got to be this one 🤣 it’s fitting too.. she’s always ‘feeling’ herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hahaha this is hilarious - HAS to be this one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Brogan Tate #17 still festering in Kevin’s house, overwhelmed whilst booking trips to see the mouse.

Should I be ashamed that I had to google the tune?! This is brilliant now I’ve clocked what it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
NO.NO.NO I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WOMAN!

Just got to the point where they are talking about the bird poo in the loft and Bogey says 'Reached out to my uncle'. As *anyone* ever heard her mention an uncle before? Either, it's a brother on her mums said they never visit and, therefore, fell out. OR her Dad's brother, who again she has never mentioned, and is reaching out for a freebie despite LITERALLY CUTTING HER DAD OUT HER LIFE?

I know families have problems, and maybe her uncle is happy to help but she's never mentioned him which makes me think she's just after even more freebies. urgh.

Brogan Tate #17 still festering in Kevin’s house, overwhelmed whilst booking trips to see the mouse.

Should I be ashamed that I had to google the tune?! This is brilliant now I’ve clocked what it is 😂
Yeah I just did the same. Has to be this one. Should add a bit about bongo. Maybe that can be the “wail” bit from the song.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the vlog... they’re not moving in for months???? My god... nothing has changed. Why is he boarding the loft when the rest of the house isn’t ready? They need to get their priorities sorted, move in and work on it whole at home. If brogan sat on her fat arse in the new house she may be motivated to do some work, not being there she’s waiting for it to be ready for her and it won’t be as they are doing the work not builders.

also, she needs to not have the camera so far to her face and take that towel off, it’s not complimenting her at all.

Reactions: 9
NO.NO.NO I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WOMAN!

Just got to the point where they are talking about the bird poo in the loft and Bogey says 'Reached out to my uncle'. As *anyone* ever heard her mention an uncle before? Either, it's a brother on her mums said they never visit and, therefore, fell out. OR her Dad's brother, who again she has never mentioned, and is reaching out for a freebie despite LITERALLY CUTTING HER DAD OUT HER LIFE?

I know families have problems, and maybe her uncle is happy to help but she's never mentioned him which makes me think she's just after even more freebies. urgh.
It sounded like she hasn’t spoken to him in years or probably never even really known him.

Maybe Benjis boarding the loft and banning her tit from the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Benji was saying about the pigeons and she’s all ‘we’re staying focused’ he looked like he was going to burst into tears

Reactions: 3
When Benji was saying about the pigeons and she’s all ‘we’re staying focused’ he looked like he was going to burst into tears
i noticed this, he seemed quite subdued in the last few clips compared to him at the football etc

bet he’s wondering what the hell hes got himself into with this nutcase

Reactions: 15
She can’t be easy to be around never mind live with. Maybe she deleted her videos so he can’t see what she was like before she moved in. Her meltdowns and ‘tears’ were back to back all day long and she’s way worse now so I can only imagine how badly she kicks off.

she reaaaally overcompensated too when she was saying that Benji invited her to the football like I really can’t imagine he was begging her to go like she made out. He was probably just being polite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.